Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bintey

Pvp Worlds

The only PvP Worlds are World 26 for Members and World 21 for Free Players.

This is untrue. World 86 is another members PvP world and 17 is another free to play PvP world.

Okay, thanks!

btw if someone else attack's u first then let's say u die and go and attack then first u dont get skull

Il put that in.

NOTE: PvP (Player vs Player) is not safe! You will become skulled when you attack someone (If you attacked them first,) you would keep your normal three items on death). This means that when you die, you do not keep ANY items unless you use the Protect Item Prayer which keeps your most valuable item on death! Although, you keep three items if you don't attack someone first[/b! Beware, on your death, you will not receive a gravestone to get your items back!

Well - this is ALREADY out of date ...

:eyebrows:

NOTE: PvP (Player vs Player) is not safe! You will become skulled when you attack someone (If you attacked them first,) you would keep your normal three items on death). This means that when you die, you do not keep ANY items unless you use the Protect Item Prayer which keeps your most valuable item on death! Although, you keep three items if you don't attack someone first[/b! Beware, on your death, you will not receive a gravestone to get your items back!

Well - this is ALREADY out of date ...

:eyebrows:

I changed that but was in a rush so closed IE before it had finished updating it, thanks for reminding me to do it again ;)

NOTE: PvP (Player vs Player) is not safe! You will become skulled when you attack someone (If you attacked them first,) you would keep your normal three items on death).

In this phrase there are only 2 open parentheses but 3 close parentheses. (i underlined and bolded them)

You are automatically skulled upon entering a pvp world. You do NOT keep 3 items.

This guide is probably out of date, considering it was made way back in November '08.

Player world, then it is recommended that you have around 10-18 Swordfish, 2-6 potions (Varieing type),

Varieing -> Varying

Smal spelling error. Well done on the guide.

Thanks, this guide has been finished for a while, im just waiting for Sal to accept so dont think its out of date - when the pvp update came out i updated the guide.

Just a small thing I noticed:

Melee: Freeplay

Use a Rune Scimitar - once your opponent gets low on health, pull out your rune 2 handed sword and try to KO them.

"Rune" should be capitalized.

Also the 26k trick doesn't exist anymore, it's 76k now. (P2P)

Just a small thing I noticed:
Melee: Freeplay

Use a Rune Scimitar - once your opponent gets low on health, pull out your rune 2 handed sword and try to KO them.

"Rune" should be capitalized.

Also the 26k trick doesn't exist anymore, it's 76k now. (P2P)

Thanks - thought i changed it (26k - 76k trick).

Take items that help you in what ever type of PvPing you're doing!

it is whatever. its one word

The higher levelled you are, and the higher levelled your opponent is, the better the drops.

it is level, not levelled (which spelled right is Leveled.)

Please note that this is the same for Corrupt Dragon Items.(Only avalible on Free Players PvP)

Availiable

these kind of the gloves will give you 50% (or 1.5x) more experience to that skill when worn on a Member PvP world.

this kind

Edit: Didn't see the last post date til after i replied. :wizard: didnt mean to bump.

Edited by Narusaku3r

Take items that help you in what ever type of PvPing you're doing!

it is whatever. its one word

The higher levelled you are, and the higher levelled your opponent is, the better the drops.

it is level, not levelled (which spelled right is Leveled.)

Please note that this is the same for Corrupt Dragon Items.(Only avalible on Free Players PvP)

Availiable

Actually it's without the second 'i'. Available

these kind of the gloves will give you 50% (or 1.5x) more experience to that skill when worn on a Member PvP world.

this kind

that 'the' should also be removed.

Edit: Didn't see the last post date til after i replied. :wizard: didnt mean to bump.

This guide hasn't been edited for 14 days so it's on the edge of being abandoned... No real problem.

Edited by Roy

"NOTE: PvP (Player vs Player) is not safe! You will become skulled when you attack someone (If you attacked them first,) you would keep your normal three items on death). This means that when you die, you do not keep ANY items and using the Protect Item Prayer will not work! Although, you keep three items if you don't attack someone first! Beware, on your death, you will not receive a gravestone to get your items back!"

you now get skulled logging into a pvp world, hope this helps

Great work, King Bin, this looks like an excellent guide to PvP in RuneScape! This should be a huge help to people looking for a guide to get them started PVPing! -.-

-Accepted- :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.