Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Twist of Fate

Break Out The Christmas Avatars!

I made my festive avatar a little while ago, but it has no Santa hat that I am aware of. But honestly, does it really get any better than an electric guitar in a snowglobe? :wub:

(Free brownie points to who knows what it's from)

Start your own topic if you think so.

It's not really a matter of opinion. If you were to say that Santa hats were needed for any kind of spirit, it would be for Christmas. To say that a Santa hat is needed for holiday spirit (which technically includes every holiday in every religion) is wrong because there are also the holidays of Hanukkah and Kwanzaa and others.

It's not really a matter of opinion. If you were to say that Santa hats were needed for any kind of spirit, it would be for Christmas. To say that a Santa hat is needed for holiday spirit (which technically includes every holiday in every religion) is wrong because there are also the holidays of Hanukkah and Kwanzaa and others.

You could also include Halloween masks too as Halloween is also a holiday. :wub: It all goes down to post 1 where the OP says, "Put a santa hat on your avatar". Hence, this topic is about santa hats in avatars, not other holiday items. As my suggestion for a competition, it would also only be Santa hats because that's how I thought it up and posted it in a topic about Santa hats.

It's been almost a week since I made the suggestion, so let's start the competition. The rules will be played as it goes but shouldn't really be too complicated. Let's start with the nominations, and we'll move to voting towards the end of the week. You can pick any two people who have posted in this thread and are wearing a Santa hat in their avatars.

Edited by Agent F

You could also include Halloween masks too as Halloween is also a holiday. :wub: It all goes down to post 1 where the OP says, "Put a santa hat on your avatar". Hence, this topic is about santa hats in avatars, not other holiday items. As my suggestion for a competition, it would also only be Santa hats because that's how I thought it up and posted it in a topic about Santa hats.

It also goes down to post 1 where the OP says "Show off your holiday spirit". Hence, this topic is about holiday spirit and how having a santa hat seems to be the way to show it. My whole points is that he made it about only santa hats, which isn't really politically correct. I have no trouble with your competition because you clearly made it about just santa hats, and not holiday spirit.

Can I pick me?

You sure can.

@ Gillis: Try this out if you'd like to start a topic about displaying all sorts of holiday wear in your avatars. No point in further proving you didn't read the whole post. Just be done with it, dude.

Back on topic.... I nominate Twists' and Cxkslei's. The way the hat is positioned over the eyes on the cookie monster (I presume that's what the blue guy is), it just gives him a funny expression. I also nominated Cxks' because it seems to fit so well with the character. I guess I get lucky sometime with graphics, but it's a rare occurrence.

Edited by Agent F

Can I pick me?

You sure can.

@ Gillis: Try this out if you'd like to start a topic about displaying all sorts of holiday wear in your avatars. No point in further proving you didn't read the whole post. Just be done with it, dude.

Twist of Fate clearly said "holiday spirit". If he had said "Christmas spirit", I would be done with it, dude. I don't want to start a topic about all sorts of holiday wear. I just want to point out that Santa hats are not the only form of displaying holiday spirit.

Can I pick me?

You sure can.

Twist of Fate clearly said "holiday spirit". If he had said "Christmas spirit", I would be done with it, dude. I don't want to start a topic about all sorts of holiday wear. I just want to point out that Santa hats are not the only form of displaying holiday spirit.

did you know in the USA they say happy holidays in stead of happy christmas and thats why twist od face would of put "holiday spirit " in

and i have changed my avatar

Can I pick me?

You sure can.

did you know in the USA they say happy holidays in stead of happy christmas and thats why twist od face would of put "holiday spirit " in

and i have changed my avatar

I know, I live in the USA. This isn't the USA, this is the internet. I couldn't care less if he put Christmas spirit, but he didn't.

Santa hat + Axe =.. :wub:

That's what happens when you forget to leave Santa cookies.

No he breaks that thing out when you give him something he's allergic to.

@Gillis:

You know what to do.

Put a santa hat on your avatar and show off your holiday spirit!

Hmm?

@Gillis:

You know what to do.

Put a santa hat on your avatar and show off your holiday spirit!

Hmm?

The point was that he was implying that santa hats are required to show off holiday spirit...

Title changed to "Christmas" avatars

Thank you Twist of Fate :wub:

Edited by Gillis

Ladies, fellas, it's no contest. And if it were, you two would be wrestling in the snow by now.

Snow? Pssh. I'd much rather watch them wrestle in eggnog. Come, Taker, lets us manipulate the feeble human minds.