Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magical

Falador Achievement Diary - 100%

i gonna get the easy tasks map done soon , i will put the numbers in the required place that your guide stats (although i already done the easy it will help me remember)

That's great, thanks!

~Magical

no problem i already got the map and tommorrow i will get you the numbers on it, could you update the sheild bit by me cause i missed an e so i made a new one, thanks

Okay, thanks again :-)

~Magical

Just a quick spell check. ^_^

Rat Catchers Quesrt- Port Sarim Rat Pits.

..."quest..."

Only one I found so far. Keep up the good guide work! :wub:

Just a quick spell check. ^_^

Rat Catchers Quesrt- Port Sarim Rat Pits.

..."quest..."

Only one I found so far. Keep up the good guide work! :wub:

Cheers :-) I really need people to help with hard now

~Magical

Edited by Magical

For Completing all Medium Tasks of the Falador Achievement Diary, you will get the following:

Falador Shield 2*

5k Exp Lamp on any Skill over 30

*The Falador Shield 2 has the Ability to restore 50% of your Prayer back Daily and Grants a +5 Prayer Bonus ~Boost not Skill~

For Completing all Hard Tasks of the Falador Achievement Diary, you will get the following:

Falador Shield 3*

10k Exp Lamp on any Skill over 30

Access to New Seeds by talking to Wyson**

*- Falador Shield 3 has the Ability to Restore 100% of your Prayer back Daily and Grants a +7 Prayer Bonus ~Boost not Skill~

**- These Seeds (Lily Seeds) can be redeemed by talking to Wyson in Falador Park. When Planted, these seeds protect all other crops nearby.

For Completing all Medium Tasks of the Falador Achievement Diary, you will get the following:

Falador Shield 2*

5k Exp Lamp on any Skill over 30

*The Falador Shield 2 has the Ability to restore 50% of your Prayer back Daily and Grants a +5 Prayer Bonus ~Boost not Skill~

For Completing all Hard Tasks of the Falador Achievement Diary, you will get the following:

Falador Shield 3*

10k Exp Lamp on any Skill over 30

Access to New Seeds by talking to Wyson**

*- Falador Shield 3 has the Ability to Restore 100% of your Prayer back Daily and Grants a +7 Prayer Bonus ~Boost not Skill~

**- These Seeds (Lily Seeds) can be redeemed by talking to Wyson in Falador Park. When Planted, these seeds protect all other crops nearby.

Thanks! I'll add now.

~Magical

Edited by Magical

From Central Falador, head South-West into the bar, and purchase any drink from Emily, behind the bar.

I found that this does not have to be bought from Emily, it can also be bought from the other barmaid, I believe her name is Kathleen or something of the such.

Now use your spade on a mole hill to enter the tunnels. To get out, follow the map:

Or you can teleport. If you chose to teleport out, run all the way round to the very bottom of the city, below the moat, and enter the armour shop, if you followed the tunnels, you will come out by the Chainbody shop.

With the picture, this whole section looks sloppy, you should make it so all the words are above or below the picture.

Oh Yeah, Forgot this :wub: :

Ascend the Dark Wizards' Tower while wearing full Proselyte armour. ~Slug Menace!~ *30 Defense, 20 Prayer*

Change your family crest to the Saradomin Symbol. ~None~ *70 Prayer, 16 Construction*

Craft 196+ air runes simultaneously. ~Rune Mysteries~ *66 Runecrafting*

Cut Down a Yew Tree/Magic Tree that you grew in Falador Park. ~None~ *60 Farming, 60 Woodcutting*

Dial to the Fairy Ring on Mudskipper Point ~A Fairy Tale II- Cure a Queen~ *None*

Dye a cape pink with Pink Dye from Betty in Port Sarim. ~Hand in the Sand~ *None*

Enter the Mining Guild ~None~ *60 Mining*

Kill a mogre at Mudskipper Point ~None~ *32 Slayer*

Kill a Skeletal Wyvern in the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon ~ Elemental Workshop I (Recommended)~ *72 Slayer*

Summon an Ibis in the Port Sarim Fish Store ~Wolf Whistle~ *56 Summoning*

Then head North to the air altar, craft an air tiara and head back to Redbeard Frank to complete the easy tasks.

Something like Head to the air altar with your air taslim and tiara and use the air taslim on the air altar to create a air tiara would work better. I had to ask a friend how to make a air tiara, I had never done it before :wub:

Oh Yeah, Forgot this :wub: :

Ascend the Dark Wizards' Tower while wearing full Proselyte armour. ~Slug Menace!~ *30 Defense, 20 Prayer*

Change your family crest to the Saradomin Symbol. ~None~ *70 Prayer, 16 Construction*

Craft 196+ air runes simultaneously. ~Rune Mysteries~ *66 Runecrafting*

Cut Down a Yew Tree/Magic Tree that you grew in Falador Park. ~None~ *60 Farming, 60 Woodcutting*

Dial to the Fairy Ring on Mudskipper Point ~A Fairy Tale II- Cure a Queen~ *None*

Dye a cape pink with Pink Dye from Betty in Port Sarim. ~Hand in the Sand~ *None*

Enter the Mining Guild ~None~ *60 Mining*

Kill a mogre at Mudskipper Point ~None~ *32 Slayer*

Kill a Skeletal Wyvern in the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon ~ Elemental Workshop I (Recommended)~ *72 Slayer*

Summon an Ibis in the Port Sarim Fish Store ~Wolf Whistle~ *56 Summoning*

Thanks again :-)

~Magical

... Level 66 Runecrafting - Creatinf 196 air runes from one inventory...

*Creating

...Once you have completed all the easy tasks, you'll recieve a message similar to this...

*receive

You forgot to add the item bucket to the "What You Need" on the easy tasks. :wub:

you need to mention that you need a empty bucket in items needed for the easy one.

good guide so far tho, im usin 2 do diary :wub:

ill keep u posted on any other changes needed

Now continue South to the exclamation mark and go down the ladder, follow the paths, and mine some blurite ore. Kill and Ice Giant and then come back up.

Picture60.png

>should be an :wub:

Falador Shield 3 stats :wub:

fshield3hj2.png

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2537/fshield3hj2.png

Since Blueness did it I will too ^_^

Edited by N3wb

We really need to get pictures with the right weights guys. Retake them with nothing but the shield in your inv. >:l

Alright, fixed mine.

Also, it would be best if you include an animation of the emote, as people might want to see it

:wub:

Emote of Falador Shield 3 delivered.

fshield3emotewk6.gif

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/84/fshield3emotewk6.gif

Edited by N3wb

is it just me or is my diary glitcued i can't do the lvl 2 screcrow1 be cos i put my sweetcorn in both patchs then my screcrow in the middle and diary not updateing can any1 help?? :wub:

is it just me or is my diary glitcued i can't do the lvl 2 screcrow1 be cos i put my sweetcorn in both patchs then my screcrow in the middle and diary not updateing can any1 help?? :wub:

This happened to me too. I just took out the scarecrow and put it back in and then I had completed the task.

Go to the Monks of the Port Sarim Docks, and get a boat trip to Entrana, making sure you have nothing that boosts stats on you.

Fix'd.

This happened to me too. I just took out the scarecrow and put it back in and then I had completed the task.

tryed that still did not work i think i mite just qiut at that bit till jagexs fixs it.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo90/Th...e/Picture35.png

Don't have pictures with people's names in.

Head South West a little, and cast an air strike on the Air Wizard (Level 13)

What about the other ones? Water/Fire/Earth.

After sailing back to the main land, head South West to recharge your prayer, a little West of Port Sarim Jail.

You can't have full Prayer Points.

Enter the area, and continue South to some housing. Enter the house and continue to the Southern Room to weave your basket.

Made from what?

Plant a Scarecrow in the central flower patch.

How do you make them and where is a Hay Stack? :wub:

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo90/Th...e/Picture65.png

Why are you standing in a position that it is impossible to grapple from? ^_^

Level 70 Prayer - Changing Family Crest to Saradomin.

When you write it, note that if when you start the diary you have the Coin Crest, you will be given a voucher to get it back after you finish so that you don't have to pay the 500k or whatnot to change it back.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2d9o4er.png

Don't have chatscreen pics in High Detail. There is no need for the Sals Realm only thing on that pic.

As it is, I'm not a fan of the way the guide is currently written and feel that it would be better if the tasks were split up in a much clearer manner and a good order to complete them in given. I feel that the Varrock Diary provides a good way to set it out.

Most of the pictures seem heavily overcropped so that they aren't terribly helpful. :)

i got the map done with numbers

2ekultz.png

[IMG=http://i35.tinypic.com/2ekultz.png]

Hard Tasks.

Levels Required:

Slug Menace Quest - Wearing Proselyte Armor

(Started) Fairy Tale Part II; Cure a Queen - Fairy Ring Access.

Level 72 Slayer - Killing Skeletal Wyvern.

Level 70 Prayer - Changing Family Crest to Saradomin.

Level 66 Runecrafting - Creatinf 196 air runes from one inventory.

Level 60 Woodcutting - Cutting a Yew Tree.

Level 60 Mining - Entering the Mining Guild.

Level 56 Summoning - Summoning an Ibis.

Items Needed:

spelling mistake

You will need to of completed Rune Mysteries for the air altar. You need an air talisman and a tiara,The talisman can be obtained as a reward of Rune Mysteries and also loads of monsters drop it, The tiara can be made by mining silver ore (20 mining required) and then smelting it into a silver bar (20 smithing required) after that you just need a tiara mould and the silver bar. Use the silver bar with a furnace while having a tiara mould in your inventory and a menu will then come up, Select the tiara (lvl 23 crafting required to make) and you have just made a tiara! Once you have both the items head of to the air altar.

Location of air altar, i gonna get one in side once i got other air tally

23vdqbt.png

[IMG=http://i38.tinypic.com/23vdqbt.png]

also the location of the mining guild

2s8r3h2.png

[IMG=http://i37.tinypic.com/2s8r3h2.png]

and

2447ddi.png

[IMG=http://i37.tinypic.com/2447ddi.png]

you need 60 mining to enter (i got 63 yay) or you can enter at 59 with dwarvern stout

hope you like them!

Edited by binteybintey

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.