Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magical

Falador Achievement Diary - 100%

Theres a black knight just south of draynor..wouldn't it be faster just to go there seeing you go to port sarim in the medium diary?

Where abouts in Draynor?

~Magical

Theres a black knight just south of draynor..wouldn't it be faster just to go there seeing you go to port sarim in the medium diary?

Where abouts in Draynor?

~Magical

Near Wizard Tower. I seen one wandering around. :wub:

Where abouts in Draynor?

~Magical

if you try to kill him you probley wont have done the task because it needs to be inside the black knights fortress

Where abouts in Draynor?

~Magical

if you try to kill him you probley wont have done the task because it needs to be inside the black knights fortress

I was thinking that. I'll go and check my self...

~Magical

Where abouts in Draynor?

~Magical

~Magical

how about soemone thats not already killed the black knight goes and kills that one? i would do it on other acount but i only got 1 mems ^_^

Where abouts in Draynor?

~Magical

~Magical

how about soemone thats not already killed the black knight goes and kills that one? i would do it on other acount but i only got 1 mems ^_^

I've just checked it - it can be ANY black knight.

~Magical

2eoz1hc.png

[IMG=http://i36.tinypic.com/2eoz1hc.png]

i love doing these maps! they are so fun to do , please say you have other maps you want doing? or other pics?

2eoz1hc.png

i love doing these maps! they are so fun to do , please say you have other maps you want doing? or other pics?

I think taht's it now we just need to get everything linked :-)

~Magical

2eoz1hc.png

~Magical

yep im gonna get that done!

ups i got a bit of white on top of the hard map, do you want me to edit it?

2eoz1hc.png

~Magical

Are there? Please do :-)

~Magical

2eoz1hc.png

~Magical

Are there? Please do :-)

~Magical

okay

14domq0.png

[IMG=http://i37.tinypic.com/14domq0.png]

Edited by binteybintey

Start Points: Redbeard Frank in Port Sarim, the Chemist in Rimmington or the Squire in the White Knights’ Castle.
Required Skills: 60 Farming, 60 Mining 49 Firemaking, 49 Crafting, 40 Thieving, 37 Strength, 26 Agility, 23 Farming, 19 Ranged, 16 Construction, 13 Smithing and 10 Defence.
Required Quests:
Required Quests: Rune Mysteries, Recruitment Drive, The Knights' Sword, Garden of Tranquility, Black Knight’s Fortress, Rat Catchers, A Hand in the Sand, The Mogre Miniquest and Slug Menace and have gone far enough in Fairy Tale Part II: Cure a Queen to use the Fairy Rings.
Required Items: Air and mind runes, a bow and arrows or aggressive spell runes, gold coins (5k at most), a rope, a spade, a light source, a tinderbox, cheese, a Yew or Magic Tree Seed, a tiara, an air talisman, a bucket, 6 willow branches, Blurite Ore, a grappling hook with crossbow, a bullseye lantern, Ring of Charos(a), a bronze spear, watermelon, a dramen staff, initiate armour, an Ibis Summoning Pouch, pink dye, full proselyte armor, a cape, a pickaxe, an Elemental shield, a Mind shield or a Dragonfire Shield, 28 pure rune essence, swamp tar, a sack (full of hay) and weapons, food and armor.
Recommended Items: Falador Teleport Runes, food, potions, armor and weapons.

In the Required Skills, you have farming twice and I believe you need 72 slayer as well.

It would be wise to mention a Hammer in the required items... so that when people get all the items and go to Thurgo's anvil they're not missing a hammer...

Edited by Sr H Potter

It would be wise to mention a Hammer in the required items... so that when people get all the items and go to Thurgo's anvil they're not missing a hammer...

More links for me to get ^_^ :wub:

Magical go to to this to check out the required skills, for the farming do the highest ect

Edited by binteybintey

Thanks for getting those mistakes :-)

~Magical

magical i know i've asked you a million times if theres anything else you need me to do and i'm going to make it a million and 1 times by saying, Magical is there anything else you need me to do?

i gonn a probley just check it and i found this mistake

6. Now go down all the staircases again until you reach the courtyard. Climb the staircase to the East and then head West until you reach Sir Renitee. Talk to him to learn of your crest. Continue back down the way you came.

should it be learn your crest?

6. Go to the docks, and around the middle of the main horizontal dock (in between the fishing and food shop), will be a crew to take you to Musa Point. Talk to them, and use your charm (from the Ring of Charos(a)) to get there and back from free.

should it be for free?

A special emote (see bottom).

why dont you link the see bottom to the bottom? just an idea

4. Head out of the South Gates and go South West to the air altar. Craft the runes, and bank them, as to have enough room for the summoning pouch etc.

should it be so you have enough room for the summoning pouch ect?

Edited by binteybintey

magical i know i've asked you a million times if theres anything else you need me to do and i'm going to make it a million and 1 times by saying, Magical is there anything else you need me to do?

i gonn a probley just check it and i found this mistake

6. Now go down all the staircases again until you reach the courtyard. Climb the staircase to the East and then head West until you reach Sir Renitee. Talk to him to learn of your crest. Continue back down the way you came.

should it be learn your crest?

6. Go to the docks, and around the middle of the main horizontal dock (in between the fishing and food shop), will be a crew to take you to Musa Point. Talk to them, and use your charm (from the Ring of Charos(a)) to get there and back from free.

should it be for free?

A special emote (see bottom).

why dont you link the see bottom to the bottom? just an idea

No - nothing else but checking!

I think the learn of your crest is fine.

I thought I had linked it - but I will :-)

some of the links aren't working , i tryed the easyrew one and that didn't work. i have just quickly looking through the guide and the only problems/mistakes ect are stated in my reply above, if you want me to go through the guide again then just reply to this or pm me

some of the links aren't working , i tryed the easyrew one and that didn't work. i have just quickly looking through the guide and the only problems/mistakes ect are stated in my reply above, if you want me to go through the guide again then just reply to this or pm me

I think the link is working now.

~Magical

I think the link is working now.

~Magical

yeh its working

that emte looks sooo cool XD

It does, but next time would you mind not posting in here unless you can add to the guide. It just helps when I'm looking through it.

~Magical

magical do you want me to check the guide again or od you think its fine atm ?

that guy in your sig looks cool by the way

Everything needs checking like mad right now.

~Magical

Everything needs checking like mad right now.

~Magical

kk i'l do the easy today and maybe medium and hard tommorrow and maybe medium

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.