Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magical

Falador Achievement Diary - 100%

Proofreaded, everything seems to be correct in the order. :wub:

Proofreaded, everything seems to be correct in the order. :wub:

Thanks - I'll leave it until Monday, if nobody else can find mistakes then I'll submit it.

~Magical

its alright just one thing, there are still some items unlinked and the skills need linking apart fromt that its alright. you've done well to have this good a guid ein like 2-3 days (or maybe a little bit longer) :wub:

after this guide is accepted (it so will be) i gonna work on my pvp guide however i need help ^_^

Edited by binteybintey

Quick link problems:

Getting Started.

Medium - The tasks.

its alright just one thing, there are still some items unlinked and the skills need linking apart fromt that its alright. you've done well to have this good a guid ein like 2-3 days (or maybe a little bit longer) :wub:

after this guide is accepted (it so will be) i gonna work on my pvp guide however i need help ^_^

You don't link skills - and every item I could I linked.

Thanks Mano.

~Magical

"A grappling hook with crossbow" > "A Mithril Grapple with a Mithril or higher crossbow

"A grappling hook with crossbow" > "A Mithril Grapple with a Mithril or higher crossbow

You can only get one type of grappling hook - so I don't think it's needed.

Thanks for the c'bow bit :-)

~~Magical

do you need me to check anything now or is it all right, i will check all the quick links if you like

Everything needs to be checked :-)

~Magical

i wish there was a checking program, i will check it tommorrow

Start Points: Redbeard Frank in Port Sarim, the Chemist in Rimmington or the Squire in the White Knights’ Castle.

Required Skills: 72 Slayer, 60 Farming, 60 Mining 49 Firemaking, 49 Crafting, 40 Thieving, 37 Strength, 26 Agility, 19 Ranged, 16 Construction, 13 Smithing and 10 Defence.

Required Quests:

Required Quests: Rune Mysteries, Recruitment Drive, The Knights' Sword, Garden of Tranquility, Black Knight’s Fortress, Rat Catchers, A Hand in the Sand, The Mogre Miniquest and Slug Menace and have gone far enough in Fairy Tale Part II: Cure a Queen to use the Fairy Rings.

Required Items: Air and mind runes, a bow and arrows or aggressive spell runes, gold coins (5k at most), a rope, a spade, a light source, a tinderbox, cheese, a Yew or Magic Tree Seed, a tiara, an air talisman, a bucket, 6 willow branches, Blurite Ore, a grappling hook with crossbow, a bullseye lantern, Ring of Charos(a), a bronze spear, watermelon, a dramen staff, initiate armour, an Ibis Summoning Pouch, pink dye, full proselyte armor, a cape, a pickaxe, an Elemental shield, a Mind shield or a Dragonfire Shield, 28 pure rune essence, swamp tar, a sack (full of hay) and weapons, food and armor.

Recommended Items: Falador Teleport Runes, food, potions, armor and weapons.

You said "Required Quests" twice.

Start Points: Redbeard Frank in Port Sarim, the Chemist in Rimmington or the Squire in the White Knights’ Castle.

Required Skills: 72 Slayer, 60 Farming, 60 Mining 49 Firemaking, 49 Crafting, 40 Thieving, 37 Strength, 26 Agility, 19 Ranged, 16 Construction, 13 Smithing and 10 Defence.

Required Quests:

Required Quests: Rune Mysteries, Recruitment Drive, The Knights' Sword, Garden of Tranquility, Black Knight’s Fortress, Rat Catchers, A Hand in the Sand, The Mogre Miniquest and Slug Menace and have gone far enough in Fairy Tale Part II: Cure a Queen to use the Fairy Rings.

Required Items: Air and mind runes, a bow and arrows or aggressive spell runes, gold coins (5k at most), a rope, a spade, a light source, a tinderbox, cheese, a Yew or Magic Tree Seed, a tiara, an air talisman, a bucket, 6 willow branches, Blurite Ore, a grappling hook with crossbow, a bullseye lantern, Ring of Charos(a), a bronze spear, watermelon, a dramen staff, initiate armour, an Ibis Summoning Pouch, pink dye, full proselyte armor, a cape, a pickaxe, an Elemental shield, a Mind shield or a Dragonfire Shield, 28 pure rune essence, swamp tar, a sack (full of hay) and weapons, food and armor.

Recommended Items: Falador Teleport Runes, food, potions, armor and weapons.

You said "Required Quests" twice.

Magical

13. Go to the Monks of the Port Sarim Docks, and get a boat trip to Entrana, making sure you have nothing that boosts stats on you, or any weapons, or things that can be used in combat (e.g. an axe, arrows, bows, runes etc.)

You can take runes onto Entrana, but not staves.

13. Go to the Monks of the Port Sarim Docks, and get a boat trip to Entrana, making sure you have nothing that boosts stats on you, or any weapons, or things that can be used in combat (e.g. an axe, arrows, bows, runes etc.)

the only way to take arrows on to entrana is to bring arrow shafts and arrow heads, and a bow is to fletch it

Thanks Pinky :-)

~Magical

~Magical

although this isn't that important you can bring arrow shafts and heads and a unstrung bow and a string then fletch into arrows and bows

staves etc. 0 though runes can be brought.)

should there be a 0 or should it be "although runes cane be brought."

Edited by binteybintey

~Magical

although this isn't that important you can bring arrow shafts and heads and a unstrung bow and a string then fletch into arrows and bows

I don't think we need to tell people a full list of what can be brought in and out...

~Magical

~~Magical

When searching for it on GE, it's a mithril bolt-tipped grapple, I think.

~~Magical

Okay, thanks - though is there more than one type of grapple?

~Magical

~~Magical

~Magical

no because if yoyu have the required levels but no mithril grapple it says you need a mithril grapple,but it does break and hants kinda ahnoying but why theres one i dont know.

13. Go to the Monks of the Port Sarim Docks, and get a boat trip to Entrana, making sure you have nothing that boosts stats on you, or any weapons, or things that can be used in combat (e.g. an axe, arrows, bows, staves etc. 0 though runes can be brought.)

What should the zero be?

also for te quick links you could put it all in the center to make it look like other guide's quick links

Edited by binteybintey

~~Magical

~Magical

no because if yoyu have the required levels but no mithril grapple it says you need a mithril grapple,but it does break and hants kinda ahnoying but why theres one i dont know.

13. Go to the Monks of the Port Sarim Docks, and get a boat trip to Entrana, making sure you have nothing that boosts stats on you, or any weapons, or things that can be used in combat (e.g. an axe, arrows, bows, staves etc. 0 though runes can be brought.)

What should the zero be?

also for te quick links you could put it all in the center to make it look like other guide's quick links

What's the point in saying a mithril grapple if there's no other grapple? It's like saying the black and white clockwork penguin suit - where penguin suit would suffice.

~Magical

4. Head North again and cross the style to the East in the cow area. Plant a Scarecrow in the central flower patch, with some sweetcorn growing in the nearby patch. This may have to put in and out several time. To make a Scarecrow, use an empty sack with a haystack (the sack can be bought from the lady selling Amulets of Farming - Sarah - and the hay can be found in the pen to the West, simply go through the house, through the kitchen and out into the pen) and then a bronze spear with that (note, it has to be bronze, else your character will complain that it's a waste) and a watermelon on top of that.

I think it might be helpful to say that you can teleport there using the Explorer's Ring 3 from the Lumbridge/Draynor Achievement Dairy

4. Head North again and cross the style to the East in the cow area. Plant a Scarecrow in the central flower patch, with some sweetcorn growing in the nearby patch. This may have to put in and out several time. To make a Scarecrow, use an empty sack with a haystack (the sack can be bought from the lady selling Amulets of Farming - Sarah - and the hay can be found in the pen to the West, simply go through the house, through the kitchen and out into the pen) and then a bronze spear with that (note, it has to be bronze, else your character will complain that it's a waste) and a watermelon on top of that.

I think it might be helpful to say that you can teleport there using the Explorer's Ring 3 from the Lumbridge/Draynor Achievement Dairy

Okay thanks - I'll add that later.

~Magical

yay you've said its complete!

i cant wait to see if its accepted :) ^_^

4. Head North again and cross the style to the East in the cow area. Plant a Scarecrow in the central flower patch, with some sweetcorn growing in the nearby patch. This may have to put in and out several time. To make a Scarecrow, use an empty sack with a haystack (the sack can be bought from the lady selling Amulets of Farming - Sarah - and the hay can be found in the pen to the West, simply go through the house, through the kitchen and out into the pen) and then a bronze spear with that (note, it has to be bronze, else your character will complain that it's a waste) and a watermelon on top of that. You can also use the Explorer’s Ring Level 3 from the Lumbridge Achivement Diary

you can use it to get there quickly, how you said it is as if you can use to make a scarecrow :wub:

Edited by binteybintey

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.