Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bubbles

~completed~ Guide To Wilderness Pking Spots ~completed~

Guest data sh4rk

I am in a clan and they will let me take pictures for the guide, also, I think you should add to the rune rocks location, that some miners or miner clans will employ clans to send members up to protect them. MY clan does this with Runescape Picks ( a mining clan) in return we get

-100k per hour

-1/4 of their rune ores mined

-there smiths will sell us rune items cheap (10k for rune scmmy.)

I am in a clan and they will let me take pictures for the guide, also, I think you should add to the rune rocks location, that some miners or miner clans will employ clans to send members up to protect them. MY clan does this with Runescape Picks ( a mining clan) in return we get

-100k per hour

Thanks for the help, i've been going through some clan trouble lately :o

And Rune Rocks are in there :/

The weapons that can tear you up like Credit Card bills in the shredder

I LUV JOO :P :blink:

Anyways, 10/10 awesome guide :D

Add pictures of the tactics and stuff like that. :blink: Like Sneezingtree's pking guide.

Sneezingtree's PK guide OWNED on old Slams! I still wub it! :P

Oh, 1800, you changed your name?

-100k per hour

BAH! Stormbrazers rule! We do it if we see you for free! Anti-PK clans will protect you indirectly without the need for such...mercenary ties.

Edited by un0numer0

yankee...why not make a "Clan Wilderness Tactics Guide" Basically the same from our forums?

BTW, nice guide..

9/10!

Have you taken the pictures yet? I'm currently not in a clan and I need to pictures to finish the guide :xd:

EDIT: Whoops its been over a week since the last post :lol:

Edited by Mr. Bubbles

funniley enough if someone did drop 3/4 dragon longswords and i picked them up, i ALWAYS bring tele runes and i think you can tele at the dragon pit they would lose about 300k and you would get to keep your whip. i think you should put something baout how you should always bring tele runes. by the way it's a really good guide

funniley enough if someone did drop 3/4 dragon longswords and i picked them up, i ALWAYS bring tele runes and i think you can tele at the dragon pit they would lose about 300k and you would get to keep your whip. i think you should put something baout how you should always bring tele runes. by the way it's a really good guide

I don't encourage teletubbies, I discourage them. But for some reason they are still on the air :).

Cmon peeps I still needs some pictures! :P

Cool guide 10/10 new players will like this alot

Not only wilderness survival.....wilderness scams too!

Guest ¿»»Ōŵʼnäģ&#94

9/10 nice

This is an amazing guide.

The only obvious flaw that I can see is that the lines on the Abyss PKing map aren't straight.

Great work and I hope you have more guides to come :P

This is an amazing guide.

The only obvious flaw that I can see is that the lines on the Abyss PKing map aren't straight.

Great work and I hope you have more guides to come :)

I can fix the Abyss map, its gonna annoy me :P.

I thought it was a great guide! Just thought I'd make you aware of a few spelling/grammar errors

The array of way to kills your opponent are endless.
The arrary of ways to kill your opponenet are endless

Make sure you beware of every moment you are in this treacherous area.
Sounds kinda weird, maybe "Make sure you are aware of every moment you are in this treacherous area." Edited by Jammin

I thought it was a great guide! Just thought I'd make you aware of a few spelling/grammar errors

The array of way to kills your opponent are endless.
The arrary of ways to kill your opponenet are endless

Make sure you beware of every moment you are in this treacherous area.
Sounds kinda weird, maybe "Make sure you are aware of every moment you are in this treacherous area."

I didn't catch those :blink: .

Nice guide, it seems helpful and well written, not to mention that it's pretty popular with the members. :blink: I'll add this to the accepted forum, nice job. :/

Very helpful.

I hear that P2P pking is alot easier thatn f2p, since you can go to higher levels of the wildy and no teleportation :)

10/10 deserves to be put on site :P

as a pker myself this guide couldnt be any more perfect. And he worked hard dont nit pick through for errors, i think it will really help people new to pking or who want to try it out, or somone expeirenced in pking like me.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.