Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fake

Sal's Chat

I have an idea, of a place called Sal's chat. Like It could be in the forums and it's a place like aim, and you can talk instantly with every sal's member on it, while multi tasking. Thus when wating for replys, if someone you need to talk to is on there, you can tell him right away. (Watch there already be one and I feel like an idiot!)

We have tried this before. It didn't work out. And I am quite sure there arent any plans to bring it up again.

Besides, wouldnt a pm be just as good? Seeing as even if it was some kind of "live" chat thing, that wouldnt mean the person is online.

We have tried this before. It didn't work out. And I am quite sure there arent any plans to bring it up again.

Besides, wouldnt a pm be just as good? Seeing as even if it was some kind of "live" chat thing, that wouldnt mean the person is online.

Yes but if you wanna tell like 10 people or more about something important, pming would be kinda time and also the live chat could just be about talking about your day with your freinds or some people on, etc. etc.

~No, not real, just Fake.

Yes but if you wanna tell like 10 people or more about something important, pming would be kinda time and also the live chat could just be about talking about your day with your freinds or some people on, etc. etc.

then you go to the clanchat.

when it comes to talk to your friends ect. msn?

then you go to the clanchat.

when it comes to talk to your friends ect. msn?

Yes but what if your not in the same clan as them, there not playing runescape. Yea I suppose you could do that but I don't really wanna add people on msn, or something, just to tell em about my day.

This is on the Rejected List. It falls under the Shoutbox and IRC Chat.

Yes but what if your not in the same clan as them, there not playing runescape. Yea I suppose you could do that but I don't really wanna add people on msn, or something, just to tell em about my day.

I would still add them on AIM or whatever, as you they are kept there so you can talk to them in the future easily.

Edited by Infinity