Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ritalin11

Ps3 Vs Xbox360!

360 owns the PS3. For alot of reasons but I'll just give you one. 360 has Halo 3 which is way more epic than any PS3 game.

Not to mention Resistance, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, and of course... GOD OF WAR 3!!!

360 owns the PS3 IMO. For alot of reasons but I'll just give you one. 360 has Gears 2which is way more epic than any PS3 game IMO

>.<

360 owns the PS3. For alot of reasons but I'll just give you one. 360 has Halo 3 which is way more epic than any PS3 game.

>.<

Of all the awesome 360 exclusives there are to choose from, you chose Halo 3 :cool:

Edited by Iniiii

I have played on both consoles before, and I have to say that I prefer the Xbox 360 over the PS3. The 360 has more games that appeal to me.

360 > PS3.

360 Way better than PS3.

Why? What's your reasoning?

Edited by Darkeyes
Please keep in mind that one word posting is not allowed. ~X

I own both, I've barely touched my 360 since I've bought it...

PS3 offers far more games that are suited to me, and I prefer it generally to use in terms of GUI, controller etc...

The fact that the online is free is also a major plus in my eyes.

However saying one is definitively better than the other is ridiculous, both are great but preference is just that, personal preference...

How can you not like Halo 3?

I don't hate it, I just think the story has gotten progressively worse, and better, fresher FPSs are around now. I really enjoyed Halo 1, but since then there were better games.

It is awesome, and why do you guys like ps3 so much?

Why do you like the 360 so much? Just because of one game? Anyway, some reasons I like the PS3 (And yes I know the 360 has some of these features >.< ): Blu-ray player, online video store, media networks compatibility, music player, photo viewer, awesome games, Home, Controller, compatibility with any bluetooth headset, remote play, and many other things.

God of War 3 are you kidding me?

Uhh... God of War games are famous for being awesome :cool: Mind explaining a bit more?

Edited by Fencefry

How can you not like Halo 3? It is awesome, and why do you guys like ps3 so much? God of War 3 are you kidding me?

Actually look up God of War 3 before you bash it.

Halo 3, is not a terrible game. When it was released, it set the standard for FPSs up a lot. But then CoD4 came along. Halo's multiplayer is pretty good, but the campaign really isn't, IMO CoD4 beats it in both areas.

Look into some other FPSs. All of which look better, or are better, than Halo 3 IMO:

CoD4

CoD: WaW

Resistance 2

Killzone 2

Far Cry 2

I hear nothing but good things about Team Fortress 2, but never having played it, I'm not 100% sure it should be on this list. Ask Jump.

Oh and check out Gears of War 1 and 2. You'll never look back on Halo.

Edited by Iniiii

I hear nothing but good things about Team Fortress 2, but never having played it, I'm not 100% sure it should be on this list. Ask Jump.

Trust me. It should be on that list.

xbox has achievements thing and better games.

Most games are accessible on both platforms.

At one point on this forum at least the fanboys knew what the hell they were talking about.

Oh how times have changed...

How can you not like Halo 3? It is awesome, and why do you guys like ps3 so much? God of War 3 are you kidding me?

No it is not.

Edited by -

Better games? One or two maybe but the PlayStation 3 is much better than the Xbox 360 in terms of games and graphics and looks!!!

~God of War 3! (I am not signing my post)

I own neither console (my computer annihilates both)

Now my 2 cents:

The PS3 has Blu-ray and is very reliable (0.2% failure rate compared to 20% for 360), also has a nice controller and higher quality hardware than the 360.

Now for the 360... The system has (IMO) better games and a bit more powerful graphics unit (the Xenos has 512MB shared and a higher shader clock, whereas the PS3's RSX has 256MB dedicated and higher core clock)

Btw the PS3's Cell processor actually doesn't use all 8 cores for games, it only uses 1. Six cores are used for general purpose usage, the 8th core is used by the system itself.

Edited by Unreal Flux

Now my 2 cents:

The PS3 has Blu-ray and is very reliable (0.2% failure rate compared to 20% for 360), also has a nice controller and higher quality hardware than the 360.

Actually, the PS3's failure rate is about 1-2%, and the 360's was 60% at launch, but has since dropped to about 30%.

My vote is for Xbox360. I like the Halo series and you can also get CoD4 and 5 for it.

You can also get both of them for the PS3.

When it boils down to it, the majority of great games are multiplatform, and 360 and PS3 actually have a very similar number of exclusive games, all with high quality. It's just down to which of those games you prefer.

Better games? One or two maybe but the PlayStation 3 is much better than the Xbox 360 in terms of games and graphics and looks!!!

~God of War 3! (I am not signing my post)

I see your God of War 3 and raise you a Ninja Gaiden II.

My vote is for Xbox360. I like the Halo series and you can also get CoD4 and 5 for it.

COD4 and 5 are multiplat... And of all the 360 exclusive FPSs why is everyone picking Halo >.< Ignorance is such a horrible thing...

Not just halo 3, the whole halo series owns. God of War is an alright game. Halo has online that dominates any game i know, especially team swat.

Ever played GOW? Or GOW2? GOW has a 93 metacritic score, and GOW2 a 93. I know it's not always too reliable, but really...

btw, It's kind of not right to bring up games for previous gens...

Now my 2 cents:

Now for the 360... The system has (IMO) better games and a bit more powerful graphics unit (the Xenos has 512MB shared and a higher shader clock, whereas the PS3's RSX has 256MB dedicated and higher core clock)

Btw the PS3's Cell processor actually doesn't use all 8 cores for games, it only uses 1. Six cores are used for general purpose usage, the 8th core is used by the system itself.

Research, for the love of God do some research.

First and last statements in particular made me laugh.

TF2 is great but it isn't on par with Halo 3. COD has a different style, saying it's better is a matter of opinion. I prefer it when everybody is equal, so a noob has a chance against a... non noob. COD is great, don't get me wrong, but sometimes... less is more.

Besides, Bungie > IW. The games may be different but Bungie are the best developers i have ever seen. But now isn't the time to be having this discussion.

Wait... what happened? Did i miss out a page or something >.<

Edited by Caboose