Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
-Propellent-

Does Anyone Know About This?

That's not an angel, this is an angel.

angel-718605.jpg

I totally have that picture framed in my room. >.<

That's great that it happened. :cool:

Although I do believe in angels as I am a Christian (let's not flame now okay?), I do believe this is fake as angels never show themselves (isn't that in the Bible somewhere?).

On top of that I heard the actual biblical angels looked really freaky. Not like winged humanoids or beams of light.

There's a reason they had a tendency to say "Fear not!".

Edited by Superkid711

i dunno, the angle of the light on the walls just looks like there was light coming in and reflected off of something, my question is why they only show the still image, isn't this a surveillance camera? shouldn't it be recording video.

Because businesses, hospitals, and other institutions that use video surveillance don't all keep their tapes and have some massive archive. They dump recordings unless an incident occurs which renders the necessity of video evidence.

I don't believe in angels, but it's nice that the little girl is getting better.

Oh yay! Refractions of light coming together, and whats more it just so happens my daughter is ill, what a coincidence!

It's just light, get a life and move on.

I don't see why it's wrong for them to believe in it. >.<

Edited by Adam?

I'm not directly going to comment about angels, but i will say that a lot of the time. If your looking for something your going to find it. Lucky for the kid >.<.

I feel great for the kid.

But coming to the angel... Couldn't it be some sort of a sticker on the window in the shape of an angel for Christmas? That may make sense to you.

Miracle or no miracle, the kid is alive.

That is what is important (probably posted above).

It's a miracle that it happened, and the exposure change in the camera probably does represent an angel.

edit:

I'm not being sarcastic either.

Edited by Venomblood

I believe in angels but that looks like light. I see the shape of an angle but like others said acording to the bible and many scholars angles do not look like pictures artists drew with them having wings. I believe they look like normal people just have God give powrs. Didn't God create us in image of himself and angle so. I think that just light.

Im happy the girl recovered, but it just looks like light from a window hitting the wall to me.

Still belief is a powerful thing.

photoshopped

Pretty amazing - but probably just a coincidence.

~Magical

Because businesses, hospitals, and other institutions that use video surveillance don't all keep their tapes and have some massive archive. They dump recordings unless an incident occurs which renders the necessity of video evidence.

Is that true? I dunno but it sounds a bit flawed.

In fact, why didn't they dump the picture as well in the first place? The video probably is still out there.

Those are some stuffed up wings if that is an angel. I would feel sorry for it.

Is that true? I dunno but it sounds a bit flawed.

In fact, why didn't they dump the picture as well in the first place? The video probably is still out there.

If you watched the pic was taken buy cell phone camera.

I hate how some of you are acting like jerks about this. This story itself is a miracle, a girl expected to die miraciously comes back against all odds. But once religion gets involved, forget the miracle, crash the angel story woot!!!!!

When something that was because of luck or fate, people try to come up with reasons why it happened, even though there is no reason. This is one of those events, and if they think it's an angel, then let them think it's an angel.

I do believe it was an Angel. No flaming also please, and isn't there a story in the bible of an Angel who came down to the shepards to protect Jesus? Correct me if i'm wrong.

But still, i do believe it's an amazing story, and I feel great for the girl. >.<

Edited by Wannabe

According to some polls, 75 percent of all Americans believe in angels. That level of belief varies with geography and political affiliation, with more Republicans than Democrats and more Southerners than Northeasterners believing in the existence of the heavenly messengers.

This one made me laugh because it perfectly plays into the stereotypes.

If you watched the pic was taken buy cell phone camera.

That makes sense then becuase camera phones are usually so bad they don't have any anti-glare like polarisation.

Yesterday I was watching fox news

Well, I stopped reading after that sentence, but when I heard it somewhere else I started actually thinking about it.

I'm not sure about it though, there are chances of a coincidence, but if anything I don't believe it was an angel. I think it was just something there to save the girl, and I'm not talking about the fact that it looks nothing like an angel, maybe something not even religion related.. you know.. coincidence. Yay for miracles >.<

Edited by Zero_

Uhh.. it looks like light to me. Just look at the picture.

Well the fact that the girl was schedualed to die

~No, not real, just Fake.

Yes, I hear death is very punctual these days >.<

Well the image looks like the light reflecting off a door, not like an angel. Good for her for recovering, shame on her mother for turning it into religious propaganda, she can believe what she likes but doesn't have to convince the rest of the world about it.