Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jodragonfire

Jodragonfire's Log

Thanks hermes for the support and its ok. The goals will take me a while do to the fact that I cant play on a shool day. Hopefully I will get another good snow day >.<

Thanks again guys for all your support

also do you guys know a good place were I can request a banner? x) I'm not that good with doing this stuff on paint, I took a class on photoshop but sadly I dont have it availible at home:(

Edited by Jodragonfire

5 prayer lvls in one day and a str level isndt bad lol yesterday was a good day for me. Thnx for all your support and i promise to try harder >.<

Hopefully next time i do prayer i will lvl 9 in one day :cool:

5 prayer lvls in one day and a str level isndt bad lol yesterday was a good day for me. Thnx for all your support and i promise to try harder >.<

Hopefully next time i do prayer i will lvl 9 in one day :cool:

Too bad you didn't get the screenies :D.

LOl i screen shot all of em just posted my last one >.< Thanks pricey and dragonclaw for using one of my banners and for your and everyone's support!

Edited by Jodragonfire

wooot another great day to have off of school lvled up 13 times today/ 8 smithing 3 crafting 1 magic and 1 strength. lol excluding combat lvl >.<

Edited by Jodragonfire

wooot another great day to have off of school lvled up 13 times today/ 8 smithing 3 crafting 1 magic and 1 strength. lol excluding combat lvl >.<

Great work :cool:. Can't wait for your other levels to increase as well!

Congratza on being the same strength level as me. . . but not for long :P Keeep it up! :cool:

-Storm

Thanks strom, wait until i finish rng >.< Thanks again and to all who supported.:D Woooooooottttttttt i can now lift 3 cant w8 till i can lift 4:)

Edited by Jodragonfire

I might change a couple of stuff when I finish attack and start with range. Like I might add a range section, kind put a paragraph as to why I want range at 99, something like that. Got any ideas? Want me to change up the format? Want the Pictures taken in a different way?

Tell me and I will see what I can do, after all with out you guys this log wouldnt be much of a log. >.<

Edited by Jodragonfire

I might change a couple of stuff when I finish attack and start with range. Like I might add a range section, kind put a paragraph as to why I want range at 99, something like that. Got any ideas? Want me to change up the format? Want the Pictures taken in a different way?

Tell me and I will see what I can do, after all with out you guys this log wouldnt be much of a log. >.<

I'm sure you can shake things up in plenty of ways. Maybe we can get a cool text to put as the text for the certain skill. Also, we need to find you a banner :cool:.

Tell me and I will see what I can do, after all with out you guys this log wouldnt be much of a log. :cool:

I'm sure you can shake things up in plenty of ways. Maybe we can get a cool text to put as the text for the certain skill. Also, we need to find you a banner :D.

You do have a point, When I add the range section in I will use completly different text. :P About the Underbanner I still need to find a place that will make one and I will take some screenshots for it. >.<

Keep them coming! :D

Edited by Jodragonfire

thanks guys, yesterday was a good day for smith and mage :cool:

I'm not that good with banners but with lunapic's help I was able to make somewhat of a banner lol >.<

Edited by Jodragonfire