Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
error404

Rs Useless Facts

No adventurer has EVER gone to the bathroom, the explanation? State of the art diapers with black hole action. Havent you ever wondered why theres no lumps in male pants? Well, now you know.

There are, in fact, bathrooms in rs. They are in the Temple of light. If you go this area on one of the floors, male and female restroom signs are very clearly carved into the wall. This is one of RS' most famous Easter eggs, discovered by me.

I'm sure you weren't the first to discover that.

- Before Hunter, construction and summoning were released, Zezima was the #1 player by a 200m exp gap at most.

- When Zezima logged in, he would soon be followed by hudreds of noobs coming from all servers. They added his in hope of obtaining free items/money, advice and to "Add me PL0X."

- Zezima always logged in on old PK worlds in Edgeville because they were crowded.

- Zezima has been know to have worn the same clothes set-up for a minimum of two years. This set up is:

- Bunny ears holiday event, Camo Top, Fury ammy, Gilded platelegs and Leather Boots.

- In an alledged interview with Zezima, it is claimed he chose the name because it is his family name.

Click here for facts:

The Pests on Pest Control give half the experience you would normally recieve from killing things anywhere else.

A Santa Hat is only worth about 10,000 gp in the General Store.

If someone sold a Partyhat to the General Store in RSC, it would appear as 2gp to other players, but not to the person who sold it.

A while ago, a glitch enabled players to mass-produce purple partyhats while trading. The person who found this glitch wasn't caught, but he was banned later for participatng in the 'Falador Massacre'. This is the reason why Purple Partyhats are the cheapest kind. --I am actually not sure if this information is true or not.

Strength is the most common 99 skill.

Vannaka used to have a longsword instead of a two-handed sword.

You can eat a shark in one bite, but you have to eat a cake in 3 bites.

The way to get a noob to spell right is to inform them that English is not their native language

example: noob:can i plzzzzzzz buy ur legzzz??!??

Person:English is not your native language

Always works for me >.<

Edited by o no a bagel

When Smithing u cant make axes pr picaxes >.<

i think you can if your a member

i htink there is a quest that allows you to

a better fact would be f2p cannot smith pickaxes or axes

When Smithing u cant make axes pr picaxes :cool:

Yes, there is a dwarf quest, perils of Ice Mountain that teaches you how to make picaxes. And regular axes can be made on f2p, unless that's changed since I was a member.

So is that the facts are useless, or this thread? >.<

When you log in your character is facing south :cool:

You can hold 28 sharks in your "backpack" but not 29 sardines :D

You can hold 2.147b needles, and not get hurt >.<

Edited by I Am___Me

When Smithing u cant make axes pr picaxes :cool:

Yes, there is a dwarf quest, perils of Ice Mountain that teaches you how to make picaxes. And regular axes can be made on f2p, unless that's changed since I was a member.

So is that the facts are useless, or this thread? >.<

everything is useless this thread i made is just for fun and not to help you on rs (not that i would ever help you joking)

anyway dont let this topic die keep it goin guys

when you get killed you dont get a scratch on yourself

The number of fish you would have supposed to feed Evil Bob in the Island random event was originally 4, then 2, now 1.

No adventurer has EVER gone to the bathroom, the explanation? State of the art diapers with black hole action. Havent you ever wondered why theres no lumps in male pants? Well, now you know.

There are, in fact, bathrooms in rs. They are in the Temple of light. If you go this area on one of the floors, male and female restroom signs are very clearly carved into the wall. This is one of RS' most famous Easter eggs, discovered by me.

I'm sure you weren't the first to discover that.

I was in fact.

- Unless they have fixed it, one is unable to walk through the western door of the Lumbridge general Store, but can run through.

Zach, people have known this since the quest came out, I very highly doubt you were the first to ever do this quest, and find it.

That runescape is runescape.

That jagex is jagex.

That zezima is pronouced -n-o-o-b.

That I am a noob.

that YOu are a noob.

that Cheese is funny.

that I eat babies.

Edited by Jamster

did you know that the postbag title 'Are you sitting funkilly?' comes from a doctor who episode called the idiot's lantern

If you eat a lot of Draynor cabbages, you get a message saying "It starts to taste a bit better" or something.

If you stare at the gallows in Draynor Manor, you can see the ghost of "Guy" appear as a glitch.

Halloween,_Ghostly_Hungman.gif

Nice job finding from Wikia :blink:

That one is actually freaky... But you copied me for the first one D:

I gonna try eating them

EDIT:Yeah its true i feeled scared with it try getting all of the cabbages then eat them

Then go there wait and wait until you find some body

Edited by Lordmax155

There is a glitch where you sometimes get stuck in the wall while riding the coal truck from keldagrim to dwarf mines, and if you click anywhere on the minimap or do the turkey emote, you go where you're supposed to. I took a screeny of it :(:

wallrunescapetn2.th.jpg

Click on the image to make it bigger. :blink:

Back in RSC, there was once a glitch that lasted a few hours where there where several Lesser demon spawns appeared near the Varrock fountain.

Or at least, that`s what I`m told. Not 100% sure if that glitch actually existed or not.