Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soxking

What Are You Most Excited For In 09?

I hear new red jumpsuite apparatus and new three days grace albums are coming out this year.

GWB out >.<:):cool:

BHO in :P:(:D

Nothing in particular though. Another year of regular life i guess :D

Oh and highschool~!

(if i dont fail 2 many classes)

Edited by jetkid5

The return of summer and going back to work! (I love my job)

Also, there may be another trip to Switzerland in my future...

New Year's Eve! >.<

For those who wanted a non-sarcastical... answer:

Going to high school

I'm hoping the new students we get aren't stubborn jerks like the last few groups that we've gotten... :D

The new kittens of spring... Wee! :cool:

Madden 010? Madden 10? Or maybe they resort to just using the long form "Madden 2010"

Or whatever they're going to start calling it.

Getting a driver's license.

My 15th birthday! Even though it's not really a 'signature' year.

End of the school year field trip. No idea where we are going..

The Colts winning the super bowl. That's right I just said that.

Seeing the

Canucks winning the cup, bringing it to my house, and giving it to me for a week >.< :cool: :D [/surebuddy]

I don't really know...

EDIT: Oh wait! I'm going t get a driver's license!!! AAAAA!!!

Edited by I Like Pie739

God there are so many.

-Goin to Philmont Scout Ranch. It's gonna be good.

-Driving

-Scuba Diving again

-Getting a six pack.

Paying off a huge debt. Yay go me.

How are you going to give Rumpelstiltskin your first child if you don't have one yet? >.<

A new year is enough for me lol... Can't say I have any high expectations. :cool:

Well... I'll be turning 13 in October. Yay :cool:

~Plasma Heat7 >.<

Barack Obama getting elected as 44th United States president first black person <333333

i'm from chicago so im excited for him

I'm also excited for this!

Also, i am going to Kenya (Western Africa) in July for a mission trip. We will be installing a huge solar power system in one of the villages and also be setting up a medical clinic, providing mosquito nets, etc. I will help with the children's bible school. I'm uber excited >.<

Edited by Marie

Barack Obama getting elected as 44th United States president first black person <333333

Also, i am going to Kenya (Western Africa) in July for a mission trip. We will be installing a huge solar power system in one of the villages and also be setting up a medical clinic, providing mosquito nets, etc. I will help with the children's bible school. I'm uber excited :cool:

ooooooo, very cool, thanks for helpin out the world!! :P

I plan on finishing school, rly boring this year. Can't wait till i'm not a freshmen anymore :D, will be much more fun torchering the new ones :D. I also plan on hangin out with people (mainly one/two) because they so special to me :P

Luke >.<

Getting a driver's license, the Obama presidency, debate camp, some video games... that's about it.

High School baby! :D Though I do hear that 2009 is going to be the worst year for the world's economy. >.<

Who cares about the world's economy. :P

umm i think world's ecomomy is important.. is it? :cool:

High School baby! :D Though I do hear that 2009 is going to be the worst year for the world's economy. >.<

Who cares about the world's economy. :P

umm i think world's ecomomy is important.. is it? :cool:

The :D smile suggests a joke most of the time.

Guest Emanick
Paying off a huge debt. Yay go me.

How are you going to give Rumpelstiltskin your first child if you don't have one yet? >.<

A new year is enough for me lol... Can't say I have any high expectations. :D

That's never stopped mythical princesses in Rumpelstiltskin-like predicaments before. :P He just waits until the kid is born.

Also, i am going to Kenya (Western Africa) in July for a mission trip. We will be installing a huge solar power system in one of the villages and also be setting up a medical clinic, providing mosquito nets, etc. I will help with the children's bible school. I'm uber excited :cool:

Wow, that's awesome. :D I'm going to Mexico for a similar thing, but that's nowhere near the same scope as that. :P Congratulations, and good luck.

Getting a driver's license, the Obama presidency, debate camp, some video games... that's about it.

Debate camp!?!? That sounds like a living hell. No wonder it excites your brain and gets your blood racing frantically when you hear it mentioned...

2009, one year closer to death.

I'm glad Barack Obama will take power.

...into his own hands. Muhahahahaha!

I'm going to miss making jokes about the President being a wacko without people giving me side glances. :)

Great to see how many fellow Chicagoans there are. >.<

At the moment, all that I'm looking forward to are the pros of finally becoming eighteen.

I'm going to miss Bush :cool:. Clinton didn't do much for our economy. Bill Gates and Microsoft revolutionized the market which made the US get out of surplus :D. Thus meaning Bush is a great man. OH and with Obama means....NEW PRESIDENTIAL LIMOOOOOO. I lol at Cadilac saying its a "green" car for obama. Well if a 10 ton limo with 8 inch thick doors that runs on diesel is "green" then well..America will never catch up to toyota in hybrid technology >.<.

Edited by Owner

I'm going to miss Bush :). Clinton didn't do much for our economy. Bill Gates and Microsoft revolutionized the market which made the US get out of surplus :). Thus meaning Bush is a great man. OH and with Obama means....NEW PRESIDENTIAL LIMOOOOOO. I lol at Cadilac saying its a "green" car for obama. Well if a 10 ton limo with 8 inch thick doors that runs on diesel is "green" then well..America will never catch up to toyota in hybrid technology :box:.

Fact: The idea for this came from 1941 or 42 when an armoured limo was used to transport FDR to Congress. Guess who they got it from?

{8A9F2F1D-6669-4DF7-83CA-C63108329670}.jpeg

I'll be waiting for Obama's inauguration, and possibly a trip to another country. :box: