Do You Smoke?

^_^  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, and I am trying to quit.
    • No, But I am going to try it.

Smoke if you want, but gtfo of my property first and don't cry to the government for medical treatment money (aka stealing from taxpayers).

I don't see why anyone would want to slowly murder themselves by causing their organs to fail, but hey, it's their life, not mine.

So does that mean you don't allow people to drink on your property aswell?

If I didn't drink, and felt it was wrong, then yes I wouldn't allow people to drink on my property.

I don't smoke, the smell doesn't taste very good and I don't want lung cancer.

the smell doesn't taste good...?

:D

Sometimes teens are "brainwashed" into thinking smoking's "cool," especially by the media and all the ads portraying beautiful/popular people holding cigarettes. But really, smoking has a lot of health risks and I'm staying far, far away from it.

I don't condone smoking, and I probably shouldn't do it, even as sparingly as I do, but smoking IS cool. You have fire like 3 inches from your face! Awesome.

Oh yeah! Whenever I have a bon-fire at my house, I always put my face 3 inches away from the flames! >.<

I'll never understand why smoking is so cool to some people. But, oh well..

When you see someone smoking, don't you envy them? I am being completely serious. Maybe I am just shallow, but it just is cool. Don't do it because it's popular, do it because it's cool. :cool:

No joke, man. Say what you will about the harmful side effects, but I think you really have to admit that smoking IS in fact cool.

Just because you think smoking's cool (probably after watching all those movies, etc), it doesn't mean everyone thinks so. I don't envy smokers--I try to stay away from them. There are better ways to show "coolness," like with clothes, cars, etc.

You can have your opinion if you want. I'm just saying.

Edited by Radiance

Smoking=Stupid. I mean, why do it? Just because it feels good, tastes good, or whatever you get out of it, its just weird. I think everyone that smokes is stupid. They are just going to die at a younger age.

No and I don't intend to start trying. (When ur Mom's a nurse and Dad's a doctor, u get enough facts about smoking to scare u for life. Horray for medical brainwashing !!!)

Isnt it funny how loads of nurses and doctors smoke? :D

Especially when they do it just outside the hospital boundaries so they're allowed to :-( And then you have to walk out through it to get out of the hospital...

~Magical

Get cured from lung cancer. Walk outside. Inhale smoke. Get cancer again.

:cool:

oh and Sal is a bad example. >.<

Edited by Raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

no my dad just died 9/27/08 because of smoking and drinking me and him took a vow that i never will. he knew it was bad but when you start at age 9 -42 its hard to stop. he always told me " gun works faster."

Yeah I hate smoking for a few reasons

And yes I have had a cigar on new years eve and it made me throw up never going to smoke agine

1.) It smells so bad!!

2.) all the things that can kill for for smoking

3.) taste nasty

4.) made me throw up

5.) just by standing by your friends smoking give them the chance of it...

6.) so on...

I can't stand it when my Dad smokes! I refuse to be anywhere near him when he does!

Sometimes teens are "brainwashed" into thinking smoking's "cool," especially by the media and all the ads portraying beautiful/popular people holding cigarettes. But really, smoking has a lot of health risks and I'm staying far, far away from it.

I don't condone smoking, and I probably shouldn't do it, even as sparingly as I do, but smoking IS cool. You have fire like 3 inches from your face! Awesome.

Oh yeah! Whenever I have a bon-fire at my house, I always put my face 3 inches away from the flames! >.<

When you see someone smoking, don't you envy them? I am being completely serious. Maybe I am just shallow, but it just is cool. Don't do it because it's popular, do it because it's cool. :cool:

No joke, man. Say what you will about the harmful side effects, but I think you really have to admit that smoking IS in fact cool.

Just because you think smoking's cool (probably after watching all those movies, etc), it doesn't mean everyone thinks so. I don't envy smokers--I try to stay away from them. There are better ways to show "coolness," like with clothes, cars, etc.

I actually don't watch movies and think it's cool. When I see my friends smoking, I think they look cool. That doesn't mean they are cool, images can be false. Anyways, as I stated before, I myself don't smoke. Coolness is overrated.

I think everyone that smokes is stupid.

I might dislike smoking but I dislike stereotypes much more.

Smoking won't kill you, it will just make it hard to breathe, I used to smoke when I was 12, y'know, the wrong crowd and such.

I don't smoke, and I don't plan to in the future, but I'm not going to go around saying how it's 'stupid, gross' etc. There's no need to tell them, they know the consequences, it's their choice. If it makes them happy, then so be it.

I actually don't watch movies and think it's cool. When I see my friends smoking, I think they look cool. That doesn't mean they are cool, images can be false. Anyways, as I stated before, I myself don't smoke. Coolness is overrated.

'Hey, my dad died from smoking.'

-'WOW COOL OMG COOOOL'

cool, hate that word. Smokers are posers, at least in teenage years.

Don't you just love stereotypes. >.<

Edited by Hero

I personally think that if you want to smoke you should be able to, just like any recreational drugs, as long as you dont harm anyone else by doing it, so that is like say stealing to feed a drug habit or causing passive smoking side effects to people around you whilst you smoke.

So you can only smoke on your own or with other smokers? I like that idea...

~Magical

I dont know if your being sarcastic or what but its like that in England at the moment and I think it is perfectly acceptable.

Don't you just love stereotypes. >.<

Oh for the love of...

"all mass murderers are not nice people"

Its a stereotype - but not a wrong one.

"All fervent Nazi's are not democratic"

Again, another apt stereotype. See where I'm going?

"all smokers who smoke around babies and people with asthma do not care about others"

another apt stereotype.

If you want to kill yourself go ahead. you could always wait 30 years and then shoot yourself, cut out the middleman.

Smoking harms others. period. THere is no responsible way to smoke, but there is to drink - dont drink too much etc.

Even the teeniest amount of smoke has the chance of causing passive cancer.

Think.

'Tis just dirty.

I don't smoke, but both my parents do, I don't HATE it, but I certainly don't like it.

Honestly though, you're probably not going to find a lot of people here who do smoke. This is a runescape forum, and quite honestly most stoners/people old enough to be stoners don't play runescape. and really, smoking doesn't fit the typical gamer stereotype.

I've been smoking pot since I got Kyuss on vinyl in 2004. I'm still kicking about, thought cannabis is slightly different topic.

Anyway I know people who smoke, I don't see any harm in them personally smoking. Most people who smoke see no problem with it.

I personally think that if you want to smoke you should be able to, just like any recreational drugs, as long as you dont harm anyone else by doing it, so that is like say stealing to feed a drug habit or causing passive smoking side effects to people around you whilst you smoke.

So you can only smoke on your own or with other smokers? I like that idea...

~Magical

I dont know if your being sarcastic or what but its like that in England at the moment and I think it is perfectly acceptable.

No - that was my true, honest opinion. It's not like if you wear bright pink shoes and you're asked for them to be removed because they annoy you, they're actually creating a health risk for others...

~Magical

I've been smoking pot since I got Kyuss on vinyl in 2004. I'm still kicking about, thought cannabis is slightly different topic.

Anyway I know people who smoke, I don't see any harm in them personally smoking. Most people who smoke see no problem with it.

HA HA HA! >.< That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Kyuss is the most incredibly awesome band in existence. And smoking pot because of Kyuss is an even greater triumph of the will. I salute you Sir.

No. Why?

1. I am underage. And yes, I do pay attention to the law.

2. My brother smokes, and my grandfather did. My dad smoked too. (Illegal plants.)

3. I am not so keen on getting lung cancer.

4. I don't want bad breath and yellow teeth.

5. What is the point? Aren't there better things to do with your time? (And cheaper at that..)

I have nothing against people who smoke. Just making that clear.

Edited by Marie

If only they didn't process tobacco so much when they made cigarettes, it would have been alot safer.

I don't smoke but I tried it.

A lot of my grandfathers brothers died from smoking.

My Grandfather quit several years ago...

Smoking is probably one of the worst things you can do to yourself. Instead of smoking, just shoot yourself in the head. Really, I WILL be a lot quicker, and you won't feel the extremely painful side-effects.

~Vincent

hahahahahahah no.

I do smoke, but it's not really chainsmoking, and though it is tobacco, it's not STRICTLY tobacco all the time...

*gasp* HUUUUHHH!! LILY!

Does your mother know where you are?

A lot of my grandfathers brothers died from smoking.

My Grandfather quit several years ago...

Smoking is probably one of the worst things you can do to yourself. Instead of smoking, just shoot yourself in the head. Really, I WILL be a lot quicker, and you won't feel the extremely painful side-effects.

~Vincent

hahahahahahah no.

I do smoke, but it's not really chainsmoking, and though it is tobacco, it's not STRICTLY tobacco all the time...

*gasp* HUUUUHHH!! LILY!

Does your mother know where you are?

I honestly can't believe you JUST said that. >.<

HA HA HA! :cool: That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Kyuss is the most incredibly awesome band in existence. And smoking pot because of Kyuss is an even greater triumph of the will. I salute you Sir.

>.<

Nothing like Kyuss to get your groove on.