Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Po22

You Ever Get The Feeling...

That you aren't real. It's this feeling I get when I look in the mirror and I detach from my mind and float. I feel that I'm not even here.

You ever get that feeling?

No.

Cheese is tasty (something random so it doesn't become a 1 word post)

I get that feeling all the time, I generally have to touch myself before I can come back to reality.

Rather a bad choice of words i'm afraid, PB >.< (for KOM. ITS A JOKE, by the way.)

I get that feeling too, especially when I stare at one spot for a while, its like im sleeping when awake...

That made sense, right?

Edited by The Black Prince

Sometimes, while I'm lying down in my bed.

~Gee

Rather a bad choice of words i'm afraid, PB...

I get that feeling too, especially when I stare at one spot for a while, its like im sleeping when awake...

That made sense, right?

Because she said that she touch herself?

Grow up....

That made sense, right?

Grow up....

I'm sorry, perhaps i didn't make myself clear.

I meant that her choice of words may lead some people on the forums to come to the wrong conclusion. I did NOT say that was the way I interpreted it. I considered that yes, but fortunately I was more mature than the average runescape player and understood what she actually meant. I merely hoped that my post may allow people to understand why certain forumers could respond in an odd way. Also, in case you may not realise this, I was JOKING.

On an off-topic sidenote, why is it that whenever a DM/well known member intimates that something "dirty" is going on, he/she is considered to be joking, but if it is someone who is only a member, it is sick/immature/inappropriate? just an interesting point. just because I am not a DM doens't mean I am a sick pervert who twists words. you can be a normal member and joke. all it needs is a sense of humour.

And yes i didn't use the >.< emote, but that is because I consider the use of smileys for anything other than smiles (I am a happy person :cool: <- see?) to be slightly immature, and smiley fads even more so.

But I guess I am mistaken in assuming that my words conveyed my meaning adequately, so I will edit my post.

Sorry if I appeared to be causing any offence, I did not mean this, It truly was a joke Pixel. I am also sorry for hijacking this topic (it just really annoys me when people call me immature for having a sense of humour).

Perhaps I do have an immature sense of humour after all, but I think it's a sad day when we have to act mature 100% of the time, even older people still have ways of being immature (fast cars etc).

Edited by Sparhawke
Why not take this to pm? :)

Anywhere, any place, all the time. I always feel as though I am going to wake up and be nothing.

Sometimes I feel light headed due to lack of sleep/food/liquid but nothing like described.

You can close your eyes and dream and imagine...floating off into space, like reality has dissipated into nothingness. Just daydreaming, I guess.

I always get that feeling, but i find it easier to come to the term that we are here but for no reason whatsoever >.<.

I get that feeling when I think about what's going to happen to me when I die.

I hope I don't sound emo. >.<

It happens to me a lot when I'm lying down. It feels sort of like I'm floating away.

Anywhere, any place, all the time. I always feel as though I am going to wake up and be nothing.

I get that feeling too. o.O

That made sense, right?

Grow up....

I'm sorry, perhaps i didn't make myself clear.

I meant that her choice of words may lead some people on the forums to come to the wrong conclusion. I did NOT say that was the way I interpreted it. I considered that yes, but fortunately I was more mature than the average runescape player and understood what she actually meant. I merely hoped that my post may allow people to understand why certain forumers could respond in an odd way. Also, in case you may not realise this, I was JOKING.

On an off-topic sidenote, why is it that whenever a DM/well known member intimates that something "dirty" is going on, he/she is considered to be joking, but if it is someone who is only a member, it is sick/immature/inappropriate? just an interesting point. just because I am not a DM doens't mean I am a sick pervert who twists words. you can be a normal member and joke. all it needs is a sense of humour.

And yes i didn't use the >.< emote, but that is because I consider the use of smileys for anything other than smiles (I am a happy person :cool: <- see?) to be slightly immature, and smiley fads even more so.

But I guess I am mistaken in assuming that my words conveyed my meaning adequately, so I will edit my post.

Sorry if I appeared to be causing any offence, I did not mean this, It truly was a joke Pixel. I am also sorry for hijacking this topic (it just really annoys me when people call me immature for having a sense of humour).

Perhaps I do have an immature sense of humour after all, but I think it's a sad day when we have to act mature 100% of the time, even older people still have ways of being immature (fast cars etc).

Relax kid, it was a joke. For someone claiming to have a sence of humor, you sure don't seem to understand when others are joking.

At first I was waiting for somebody to post a reply saying that they get that feeling when they toke up. Could I be the first? I used to get that feeling when I took my Zolpidem before I went to bed. More over when I took my Trazodone too. Other than that I've never really felt my conscience slip from reality.

Edited by Aeliar

No, I'm pretty down to earth. >.<

No, I don't. I use to think about things like that (why are we here, etc.) when I realized that doesn't matter. Just live life, there's no use to thinking of useless things like that (may be harsh, but that's the way I see it).