Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dad

Woman Allegedly Set Husband Alight

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/524538...husband-alight/

An Adelaide woman who allegedly set fire to her husband's genitals allegedly said that his "penis belongs to me", a court has been told.

Rajini Narayan, 44, had originally been charged with endangering life and arson offences after she allegedly torched the family's Unley home, in Adelaide's eastern suburbs on December 8.

The charge was upgraded to murder after her 47-year-old husband, Satish Narayan, died in hospital last week.

Prosecutors on Monday told the Adelaide Magistrates Court that Rajini Narayan confessed to neighbours that she had set her husband alight while he was sleeping after learning he was having an affair.

Lucy Boord, for the Crown, said Narayan told her neighbours she was a "jealous wife" and that her husband's "penis should belong to her".

Narayan allegedly said: "I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else ... I didn't mean this to happen".

Narayan was remanded in custody and has been charged with murder, arson and three counts of endangering life, due to the couple's three children being home when the fire took hold.

It is expected Narayan will apply for bail when she reappears in the Adelaide Magistrates Court on Friday, pending results of a psychological assessment.

>.<

Bit loopy, she's probably going in the psych ward.

did someone say my name? =] im aproved of arson (99 fm ftw) but not for his manly parts!!

Owwwww!

Nice, that's really gonna help you to keep him to yourself, he'd just divorce her...

Shame that the guy died, she's really psycho.

Don't we live in a magnificent world?

This woman is a genius, plain and simple. Imagine how she thought this over in her head....

"Hmm...some other woman has been using his penis, so if It's burned to a crisp, it'll be mine and only mine....sounds good."

Did she take into consideration that a penis of ash ultimately has no functionality whatsoever? It can't be hers if it's not even there....good job.

I think she deserves a long jail sentence without a doubt, non of that "Im mentally unstable so put me in a jacket instead" crap, that's just soft. She needs prison, sharing a cell with a 240lb woman with short brown hair named Mitch.

Guess there is such thing as being madly in love. >.<

Edited by Fired Shadow

I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else (NOT EVEN HIM) ... I didn't mean this to happen".

>.<

Edited by Adam?

4.this is oddly very humorous and i don't know why....

Does it have anything to do with a man's genitals being set on fire?

moral of this story be carefull who you marry anyone can be a psycho.

Perhaps the wife should have demanded that the woman her husband was having an affair with pay up for half of the penis. At least she gets money that way, right?

Set a man on fire and he will be happy for the rest of his life.

Guest Emanick

Oh yeah, she's going to be acquitted. >.<

Really scary story, I'm sure it reminds all of us of the tragic consequences of marital unfaithfulness and marrying an unstable pyromaniac. Especially the two combined... :cool:

I can't believe the house almost burned down.

My first thought: Owwww.

Second thought: Couldn't the man have woken up, seen that his penis was burning, and then put it out?? One would think that this incident would wake a man up. Unless he is a heavy sleeper.

Third thought: If the penis belonged to her, why did she burn it? She could have of maybe chopped it off and put it in ice.

/My two cents

4.this is oddly very humorous and i don't know why....

Does it have anything to do with a man's genitals being set on fire?

Yes, yes it does.

Well, if she's pyrophilliac i can understand, but if shes not, then i guess this is just, well, very funny. i mean, genitals being set on fire? Hot. >.<

Oh yeah, she's going to be acquitted. >.<

Really scary story, I'm sure it reminds all of us of the tragic consequences of marital unfaithfulness and marrying an unstable pyromaniac. Especially the two combined... :cool:

I can't believe the house almost burned down.

Yay, for my attraction to complete psychos :D.

My first thought: Owwww.

Second thought: Couldn't the man have woken up, seen that his penis was burning, and then put it out?? One would think that this incident would wake a man up. Unless he is a heavy sleeper.

Third thought: If the penis belonged to her, why did she burn it? She could have of maybe chopped it off and put it in ice.

/My two cents

You haven't heard anything truly bizarre about sex yet, trust me, there's far more weirder.

"If I can't have it, NO ONE ELSE CAN!"

Hilarious and really sad in a way.

Wb to sals <3

What did you write on google for this story?

-Ming >.<

Yahoo is my home page, the words penis and fire caught my eye from the news section.