Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lupin

The Kit

Background History

Well Basically around two-three years ago, Anon Joe invited me to a group which was going to make a kit different from the others. THe group consisted of Andy, Joe, Jnr J, a guy named hamster who posteda video of the hamster dance, Darth tyrantrus(I think he's actual nickname is hutton if my memory doesn't fail) and other people I forgot names sorry. Well, the thing innovative about this kit was that it included diferent "poses". Yes, poses, not only a basic kit pose. Joe did an awesome job doing the template, but the project died and me, while cleaning up soem stuff in my computer, found some stuff I had advanced on the kit(I had adavanced more, but I lost the most complete file) and decided to post it in the hope people can contribute to this kit. I will updated myself on a regular basis, but I think it can be easier if people contribute to it. Here is what I have so far:

kitoftheyear4iwxh0.png

If you think this kit can be great, please post contribution or rate it. Thanks.

Updates history

01/05/2009

1.0 Posted on Sal's

01/20/2009

1.1Phats and some more advances

Stuff to do:

More Phats.

Female body

Dragon Platebody

More weapons

Capes

Amulets

etc...

-Lupin

Edited by Lupin

Dude, I honestly don't know what to say. It's just..AMAZING! I really love it. Of course it's different from other kits, and I'd like to help our with it >.<

I actually loved it too, and when I saw it I just couldn't resist the urge to post it, I'll try to make other poses for it and complete the armos + more weapons today because I'm injured and I can't do practically anything >.<. Thans for the comments.

-Lupin

Exactly and thanks for doing rune >.<. I'm updating now with a credits sections.

-Lupin

Edited by Lupin

heheh it's not suposed to be like that, I'm going to fix it but I'll add you to the contributors. The last two colors are for the shining effect on the helm. Even though I just found a way to make it look metallic on the helm.

-Lupin

Edited by Lupin

This is a mighty swell kit!

Unfortunately, my bad pixel skills and nit-pickiness will make me give you some feedback.

-The Bronze armour looks a little too red in my opinion, and should be more brownish.

-Adamant Armour' shading seems a bit too dark.

8.5/10, good kit! Hope you can get more stuff in it! >.<

Its not bad, some touching up wouldn't do it much harm.

But what makes this kit different? >.<

This is a mighty swell kit!

Unfortunately, my bad pixel skills and nit-pickiness will make me give you some feedback.

-The Bronze armour looks a little too red in my opinion, and should be more brownish.

-Adamant Armour' shading seems a bit too dark.

8.5/10, good kit! Hope you can get more stuff in it! >.<

thanks for the feedback, I too think that adamant needs fixing but I think bronce is fine.

Its not bad, some touching up wouldn't do it much harm.

But what makes this kit different? smile.gif

The different poses, read the description. Have you ever seen a kit that offers different positions? That's the idea. Maybe even do a walking pose to make animations and that kind of stuff. It may sound difficult, but I'll try to do it if I actually get more stuff :cool:.

-Lupin

Edited by Lupin

nice kit, it's going to be very very very very hard finishing it, though because you must clothes for every stance, which is annoying and time consuming.

>.<

but I can see it's turning out great! The dragon is hawt!

The only problem I can see is with the shading on the legs and chest pieces not being smooth.

Otherwise, the helms look great. If I cba I'll make something.

Awesome! 9/10

I think the steel armor color should be the iron because the iron's too dark, and the steel should be a bit lighter.

That's it though, I love it.

I did the second set all but dragon. >.< I'll do anything else you need. Can I do the phat colors?

multirecolorsuv8.th.png

^^^Clicky^^^

Edited by Hitnrunguy

i608lx.gif

couldnt resist the partyhats. I know the white one is scrap, but im just posting to see what i can change.

I did the second set all but dragon. >.< I'll do anything else you need. Can I do the phat colors?

multirecolorsuv8.th.png

^^^Clicky^^^

Please don't double post, and thanks. BTW, you didn't change the outline of the armors you recolored, I'll have that sorted out, but at least you colored them, and almsot all the shading is wrong, but i'll fix it...

Thanks for the phats Dhru :cool:

-Lupin

Edited by Lupin