Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Antares

Trampolines

It's awesome, but ours broke a couple of years ago. My dad tried to weld it back together but it just fell apart again in a few months. >.<

Although before that I had lotsa fun playing basketball on it. :cool:

I've only played on them a few times, and the times that I have, I've failed epicly. I can't quite figure out the timing of how long I should jump to hit it at the right time coming down. I always get jumbled up and look REALLY cool. >.<

Edited by Mikey

I've got a larger one and it's a good workout. Doing numerous flip-twists in a row can get tiring. So much fun though.

I'd love to get a rectangular one. Could probably land a double backflip on those. They get you a lot more air. I'll have to get to know a friend that works at the gymnastics place more. Maybe she'll let me in onto those trampolines. >.<

~Bcloutier~

IT's the funnest thing ever, but I'm too slow minded to try any flips.

Like I just jump, bounce on my knees, but sometimes I mess up my balance and like fall backwards so it like cracks my back.

But the funnest thing on trampolines is jumping, then landing on the trampoline from a bail. I always do that, and my friends are like, "wtf?"

I prefer the trampolines near the gym near me. Quite easy to get a good 5m bounce. Some guy grabbed onto the roof rafters once.

I broke my nose on a trampoline but there still fun >.<

Explain the lols to everyone else. :cool:

You know what I mean, maybe.

I broke my nose on a trampoline but there still fun >.<

Explain the lols to everyone else. :cool:

You know what I mean, maybe.

There are far more funnier injuries I could tell Sal's but I don't think anyone would believe me.

I wish I had a trampoline, they're so much fun. >.< I find they're a great form of exercise too. When I go on things like swings and trampolines, I sometimes reach an emotional "high", I have the time of my life. I'm a bit like a kid that way. :cool:

One time there was this small trampoline that I had. I got the idea to try and jump on it inside...upstairs... I hit my head on the banister. Emergency room. >.<

I've never tried a trampoline before, but where I lived in the past, there was a neighbor who had one in his yard. There would always be a lot of kids over there, jumping and having fun. But I was too little then. Now, I wanna try. >.<

Heres a vid I found: Ownage

She got higher than I ever could, no wait, excluding the one at my gym, they go hard.

~No, not real, just Fake.

My prediction that this thread will contain R-rated comments has been fulfilled. If this was RSOF 90% of all posts would be.

Edited by Zachorayi

I wish I had a trampoline, they're so much fun. >.< I find they're a great form of exercise too. When I go on things like swings and trampolines, I sometimes reach an emotional "high", I have the time of my life. I'm a bit like a kid that way. :cool:

Same, trampolines are great for that.

I tend not to bounce on them - I play football.

One of my friends has a massive trampoline, so we could play football on it - sliding tackles were great fun.

Cousin used to have one. She broke her tailbone >.< I love them i fell off one one time, twisted my ankle. I bought one, used it for a couple years then sold it to my friends who live across the street. Then bought an x box :cool: I miss summer!

That has to be one huge trampoline, lucky guy, I haven't been on one in a while >.<

~No, not real, just Fake.