Sign in to follow this  
_Charblaze

Sotw 67 Voting (spiderman)

Voting

Theme: Spiderman
Due Date: January 10th

Voting Rules

- You may vote for up to three entries.
- You must make it clear which signature is your favorite, second favorite, and third favorite.
- Points will be awarded for favorite signatures (3 pts), second favorite (2 pts), and third favorite (1 pt)
- You must give reasons for your votes. This reason must be something to do with what the artist has done in the signature (eg: color, style, blending).

Entries:
dabmastaSOTWdraft21again12.png
BVA23hkiee.png
Krv8x82.png
Shepherdvzk8x4.png
-olek-spidermansotw67copywo6.png
Celticspidey-1.jpg
Doomspiderman2iv2.jpg
Chase-spideywipcyan.png
Dhru15etsoz.png
HaruAwesomeSpidey2.png
Fatalysm2res30w.png
TeKnospidermantagoy1.png
SanjiSPIDERMANOMG.png
AhmadSalsSOTW.png
Edited by Char-lite

1st - Doom. Original render, nice effects.

2nd - K. Really good effects that go well with the render.

1st Fatalysm: I could get away with typing any old shizzle here as everyone just posts copypasta Gamerenders approved CC so whatever nice colours/focal/concept/effects [delete as applicable]

2nd Doom: Nice colours/focal/concept/effects [delete as applicable]

3rd Tekno: Text in this is like a turd on a wedding cake, NAIS COLOURS/CONCEPT/FOCAL/EFFECTS [delete as applicable]

>.<

Oh and @ above poster just vote for 3, it doesnt make you cool to vote for 2, all it proves is that you are making a poor attempt to individualise your cc but evidently failed as its the same bland crappy cc I always see.

This is why having to CC is stupid, it achieves nothing as no one says anything. I could have randomly generated 5 cc comments then randomly picked them and applied them to my random top 3 and no one would have fudgeing noticed

Edited by Celtic

3 points K- Render blends,Lighting is kill squad,AWESOME!

2 points-Tekno-Holy crap it actually has a sense of flow! Lighting is good too.

1 point-Doom-overall the sig is good.The render placement is good but the explosion is out of place.

@celtic-Who pissed in your cereal this morning?

1st- celtic - cool sig, would look great as vert but meh

2nd- doom - its cool but the concept looks weird..the whole looking away from big explosion looks awkward

3rd- tekno - cool sig, text not cool tho

btw i think giving reasons was always bs

@celtic-Who pissed in your cereal this morning?

He's always... 'sensitive' about things when it comes to GFX.

3pt- Celtic- Best on there, colors are good too.

2pt- Fatalysm- Just don't like the duplicates in the back, nice text, red and black. Need more fx though.

1pt- Doom- The colors look washed out

Celtic: I agree, but I just can't bear to be soo harsh lol.

Wow. Some very nice ones in there. Hard choice.

3 points: Sanji. Awesome style. Simple. Colors blend very good. Just love this one.

2 points: Fatalysm. Very good colors. Mediocre text. Don't like the duplicates in the background though.

1 point: Haru. Very well done on colors. A bit too messy though. I'd love a 'calmer' sig in this style.

Highest I ever gotten was second. >.< TIME TO WIN

Edited by K

3 - Haru: Nice technique. Never thought of that before.

2 - Celtic - nice colour/focal/concept/lighting/render/technique/text/flow/creativity/blending/effects

1 - Sanji - same as above.

Highest I ever gotten was second. :cool: TIME TO WIN

Highest I've ever gotten was... nothing. >.<

:P

3 points- Celtic: Love the oil pastel style!

2 points- Doom: Love the sharp, realistic style!

1 point- Sanji: A bit too hectic, but love the cartoony style!

Very hard decision. Tons of runner ups. :D

Edited by Haru

Oh and @ above poster just vote for 3, it doesnt make you cool to vote for 2, all it proves is that you are making a poor attempt to individualise your cc but evidently failed as its the same bland crappy cc I always see.

This is why having to CC is stupid, it achieves nothing as no one says anything. I could have randomly generated 5 cc comments then randomly picked them and applied them to my random top 3 and no one would have fudgeing noticed

Wtf is your problem? We are here to vote, and so I voted. If they want CC, then can go post it in the Rate my Work forum. I gave a reason as to why I liked it, and that's all you need. I didn't vote for a third as I could not see another that was above the rest.

And go rant somewhere else.

1. Fatalysm - 3 Points - You get my vote for the first place sig this week because of the great idea and pretty nice use of effects to create a good flow. You put some thought into the text which I think is pretty cool and it really just catches your eye.

2. TeKno - 2 Points - You get my second place simply because of the text. everything is fantastic, the flow is amazing, great depth, incredible focal point, but the text is just... there. Great sig if you didn't have the text there (which I know you have to have your name in it) or if you modified it a bit to blend more.

3. Ahmad - 1 Point - You get the third place because the sig just catches my eye. Although it's a little monotonous, it works really well and the background is great. More blending and a better focal point and lighting could really improve this sig, but what you have so far is pretty good.

To all the people arguing about how people vote, stop. People get to vote for who they want for whatever reason as long as it's not because they like the render or something like that. They can vote for as many people as they want, and don't criticize people for who they vote for.

The thrust of my argument was that voting should be abolished, not that your cc doesnt reach my uber standards.

Oh and I didnt mean to be mean but sometimes this section gets a bit dull so someone need to throw the toys out the pram.

1. Doom

2. Fatalysm

3. Sanji

im out of my depth here XD

You have to give reasons.