Rules

-Binds/melee

-mid bounds

-no inf run

-no rings

-Tko memberlist vs RD+friends

-30 min prep

The Rundown

We got a matched opts with RD, it was my first day back on the job offically of being Tko's warlord. I was welcomed back by most older members, and introduced to new members. I was really excited to lead again for the first time in almost a month. So anyways alot of people came out, which I was happy to see. RD quickly informed us they would have a low pull so we let them bring friends. Although they had a cocky start with their "run and hide Tko" spam. We dominated them as soon as it hit 14 v 14. Excellent tanking to all members but I felt binding needed improvement and Teamspeak had to be a little more quiet.

Starting:

Tko 21[ cut to 16]

090111040814mo5.jpg

RD 16

[No picture]

Random pics:

090111043413yk0.jpg

war221843qv1.jpg

war221904td6.jpg

Ending

090110195255ei4.png

(13:06:16) <deathcode10> what if you take it out? heck you can just say a few (1-2) of RD flamed but that's it

Edited by Trivium309

Gf RD, I Didn't Know Ring Wasn't Allowed, Used it at the Last 5 Seconds of Tanking though. Hope no harm is done >.<

Edited by Xax_0_X_3x

WTF is this? this was a no post, and you post RD + friends? we didn't bring any friends, please show proof. And what the hell are you talking about our egos and cockiness? When did we say we were gonna rip you? we had fun spam at the start of the fight to get members motivated but if you took is at flame then stop warring because you'll find a lot of clans who have fun spams before fights.

Other then that it was a good fight and we lost due to your good sniping at the start, and to our lack of binds at the end.

Gf RD hopefully when you leave your egos and cockiness at the door a fight it may allow you to extend your grasp to victory instead of blinding you.

NO FLAMMING TKO.

No need to flame mate.. This is a none-flaming topic. >.< Also i thought i did pretty decent at sniping. Thanks bud.

If it's a no flame topic then why did trivium have the right to flame my clan in big yellow letters in the 1st very post. You know I'm friends with quite a few people in TKO but I won't accept anymore of your fights since you guys are such hypocrites. especially lovelost who flames my clan then says "no flamming".

Edited by deathcode10

WTF is this? this was a no post, and you post RD + friends? we didn't bring any friends, please show proof. And what the hell are you talking about our egos and cockiness? When did we say we were gonna rip you? we had fun spam at the start of the fight to get members motivated but if you took is at flame then stop warring because you'll find a lot of clans who have fun spams before fights.

Other then that it was a good fight and we lost due to your good sniping at the start, and to our lack of binds at the end.

Well my good friend. Tko allowed you to bring friends cause of you saying you would have a garbage pull[You could have asked me in PM to change it instead of crying on the topic.] . Also, you ego's and cockiness are well-known throughout the clan world[as agreed by some clans that have fought you]. The one that really made me chuckle was the "hide from your failure" we got from one of your members. If thats what your clan really needs to be motivated it isen't a real question why you are somewhat smerked on by clans in your area. Not many clans need to flame for motivation.

as for your final comment on our sniping, it was mostly anti sniping your snipers off our pile, and your lack of binds could be replaced by lack of pile.

if its no post msg me a screenie. Till then this topic will stay

/query Lovelost

Gf RD hopefully when you leave your egos and cockiness at the door a fight it may allow you to extend your grasp to victory instead of blinding you.

NO FLAMMING TKO.

No need to flame mate.. This is a none-flaming topic. >.< Also i thought i did pretty decent at sniping. Thanks bud.

If it's a no flame topic then why did trivium have the right to flame my clan in big yellow letters in the 1st very post. You know I'm friends with quite a few people in TKO but I won't accept anymore of your fights since you guys are such hypocrites. especially lovelost who flames my clan then says "no flamming".

I was pointing out a personal comment, I said if you don't flame you have a possiblility of being a more respectable clan and in the case you don't win, you won't look like utter morons. Anyways I won't be posting much else on this topic unless you directly quote me, since i don't want it to close.

Gratz but why cwa? lol

Tko is a clan wars team, its for people who want extra wars. Its kinda strange you don't know this considering tko has been here awhile now :X

Well my good friend. Tko allowed you to bring friends cause of you saying you would have a garbage pull[You could have asked me in PM to change it instead of crying on the topic.] . Also, you ego's and cockiness are well-known throughout the clan world[as agreed by some clans that have fought you]. The one that really made me chuckle was the "hide from your failure" we got from one of your members. If thats what your clan really needs to be motivated it isen't a real question why you are somewhat smerked on by clans in your area. Not many clans need to flame for motivation.

as for your final comment on our sniping, it was mostly anti sniping your snipers off our pile, and your lack of binds could be replaced by lack of pile.

/query Lovelost

NO FLAMMING TKO.

I was pointing out a personal comment, I said if you don't flame you have a possiblility of being a more respectable clan and in the case you don't win, you won't look like utter morons. Anyways I won't be posting much else on this topic unless you directly quote me, since i don't want it to close.

TKO said we could bring friends because you guys didn't want to drop 4 people, you offered me that after I declined your offer to change the fight to a 30 min run in. But I don't bring friends. I fight with my clan only. As for our ego's you're the only one who thinks anything of it, and you said "agreed by some clans who have fought you", well only 1 person has posted something about RD on this topic which has to do with that, and that's just because he's mad he lost to us last weekend in a run in. And obviously as you stated only one member said "hide and run from your failure" so that was just him responding to your "hide and run from what?" but noone else in the clan spammed that because we didn't tell anyone to spam anything.

Anyways by the looks of this topic you're really out for some publicity and get your ego up. because honestly all you're stating in this topic is: "hey look at me! I just unretired and beat RD! ohhhh look I flamed them too! I'm e-cool now!"

Honestly why are you trying to justify you flaming my clan? that just makes you look like an utter moron.

/query Lovelost

NO FLAMMING TKO.

TKO said we could bring friends because you guys didn't want to drop 4 people, you offered me that after I declined your offer to change the fight to a 30 min run in. But I don't bring friends. I fight with my clan only. As for our ego's you're the only one who thinks anything of it, and you said "agreed by some clans who have fought you", well only 1 person has posted something about RD on this topic which has to do with that, and that's just because he's mad he lost to us last weekend in a run in. And obviously as you stated only one member said "hide and run from your failure" so that was just him responding to your "hide and run from what?" but noone else in the clan spammed that because we didn't tell anyone to spam anything.

Anyways by the looks of this topic you're really out for some publicity and get your ego up. because honestly all you're stating in this topic is: "hey look at me! I just unretired and beat RD! ohhhh look I flamed them too! I'm e-cool now!"

Honestly why are you trying to justify you flaming my clan? that just makes you look like an utter moron.

Are you mentally retarded?

Tko has beat clans that are alot better then RD. If we wanted attention we would keep our eyes on them. I changed the post so you can refrain from having your mentral cycle on my topic. Your members flammed throughout the match, saying "Oh nice binds" the few times we missed. Tko has had alot of publicity in the past. We are probably the more active then half of the clans on Sals. If you say I flammed you because you can't control what your clan says I'm sorry your feelings are hurt.

As for you guys fighting eclipse and winning. You had more members, you flammed them straight to hell just because of you outpulling them and taking an obvious advantage. When your done complaining, i'm still waiting for your PM on IRC.

lol TKO seem real happy about beating someone let em gloat i guess...dont know why teams post anyway its a bunch of people from different clans who like extra wars...thats it.

/query Lovelost

NO FLAMMING TKO.

Are you mentally retarded?

Tko has beat clans that are alot better then RD. If we wanted attention we would keep our eyes on them. I changed the post so you can refrain from having your mentral cycle on my topic. Your members flammed throughout the match, saying "Oh nice binds" the few times we missed. Tko has had alot of publicity in the past. We are probably the more active then half of the clans on Sals. If you say I flammed you because you can't control what your clan says I'm sorry your feelings are hurt.

As for you guys fighting eclipse and winning. You had more members, you flammed them straight to hell just because of you outpulling them and taking an obvious advantage. When your done complaining, i'm still waiting for your PM on IRC.

LOL this is your little publicity stunt. But ok if you can beat better clans then RD why don't you go for them if you're that great? Flame? What flame? give me a picture of flame. And we didn't flame eclipse one bit at that run in we had last weekend. And what the fudge are you waiting for me to PM you for? to say sorry? LOL why would I say sorry to you, we didn't do anything wrong at this fight. It's your fault for thinking you're so great you could flame us on this topic. If anything you should be PMing me, though you have such a high ego you can't see past your own stupidity.

Take that flame out of the topic and I will drop all of this, or else I'll keep going all week.

/query Lovelost

NO FLAMMING TKO.

Gratz but why cwa? lol

Tko is a clan wars team, its for people who want extra wars. Its kinda strange you don't know this considering tko has been here awhile now :X

Well i knew its a team but it was from when wild wasn't around and didn't know if it moved to wild after the update or not is all.

lol TKO seem real happy about beating someone let em gloat i guess...dont know why teams post anyway its a bunch of people from different clans who like extra wars...thats it.

I guess the bunch of people from different clans handed took your clan down :X