Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Finway

Rejection

I don't ever have to deal with rejection, i mean sure it probably has a psychological effect i don't shake off for a month. Lucky it's only happened once, and i didn't expect a great result.

Whem I first read your post I thought you said "pathological" lol

I am not exactly a people person, I prefer being single..........

I eat ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream.

Ice cream works, too. Basically a panacea.

I've never been rejected. :cool:

That's because you've never asked anyone >.<

I get over it. Not really a big deal.

there was a guy that i wanted to date but he only seemed to want me as a fudge buddy every guy seems to do that to me so i give up i almost hate boys now for. that no offense.. >.<

I've met also lot of that kind of girls :D what would the world do without them! :cool:

Itself.

Anyways, I've been rejected a few times. I'm the type of guy that nice doggies! to his close friends about it until they tell him to shut the f--- up. Then I get over it. :P

When I shut someone down I tell them I'd be more comfortable as their friend or that i'm not really interested in a relationship at this point in time.

Doesn't that usually mean 'try harder'

If I get rejected I just move on, it's only a girl >.<

If I get rejected I just move on, it's only a girl >.<

If there were no girls, you wouldn't be here. :cool:

How do you yourself reject someone (if you're a girl)? Discuss. :D

Guys rejecting girls is unheard of?

I've rejected girls before.

I'm more of a traditional type of guy. Girls ask guys out, but from what I've seen it's just not as common. >.<

I got rejected twice, the same girl. Once was at the beginning of the summer, way back in May. It really sucked because I saw her every day at my driving class. If that wasn't bad enough, every time we tried to talk it turned awkward so she walked away. Towards the end of May we only had a couple small conversations on MSN, but she just didn't seem to find me as hilarious as she used to. That's when things turned nasty and I got all mean about it and was angry. I forced myself to like another girl just because I wanted to go out with someone.

Then August came, and I saw her everday again...in band camp. :P We started talking more and more until by September, when school started we were great friends again. That's when my feelings for her exploded once more. After that we became best friends, having several classes together, playing the same instrument (trombone wut wut) and always sitting at the same lunch table. Then I asked her out again in October. She was so confused that she laughed and walked out (her mom was there), leaving me feeling like crap. The next day in band she apologized and said she was sorry but she didn't know what else to do. We had a long talk (well, she did. I had a long listen), and so we didn't go out. We've been really close friends ever since.

Then I asked her to formal, but you can read about that in my blog. :cool:

Rejection? Pfft what's that ?

I've only been rejected once, I believe, due to the fact that the girl liked someone else, alot, otherwise I would've been the perfect candidate.

Ugh, rejecting girls is a pain. When ever I've rejected a girl they always act like they're about to cry, sometimes they do, and when they act like that it makes you feel like your a bad person. Then you got to talk to them and whatever. It's not pretty.

And Especially ones that are snobbish and don't know when to quit, it's like they follow you... >.< They just don't take no for an answer, unless when you make out with another girl in front of em.

~No, not real, just Fake.

Edited by Fake

I've only had to reject one girl but on multiple occasions. She never flat-out asks me, just brings it really subtly like she's trying to make me feel bad, which usually doesn't work. She can be really annoying, and since I've been pursuing someone else I've just never had the time to develop feelings for her.

...and another topic for discussion: what do you think is harder, rejection or breaking up?

I've only had to reject one girl but on multiple occasions. She never flat-out asks me, just brings it really subtly like she's trying to make me feel bad, which usually doesn't work. She can be really annoying, and since I've been pursuing someone else I've just never had the time to develop feelings for her.

...and another topic for discussion: what do you think is harder, rejection or breaking up?

Definitely breaking up in my mind. When you reject someone, you're (indirectly) stating you're not interested in them. But it's difficult when your love for someone diminishes and you just can't stay with them anymore. Breaking up with my past girls...it was tough. And they cried like babies over it.

wheni asked a girl out to dance at this party it was so freaking funny when i thinkk of it now...when we started dancing (it was a slow dance) i lost track of time..someone comes up to us and says "the slow dance is over u know" and im thinking "fudge of im having fun here" so she left then lie a week later she dumped me >.< lol i dont really take rejection hard but im still mad at that guy

for me breaking up is harder but they r both hard...cause if u tell someone u wana break up they problably wont talk 2 u also what shorty said "you're (indirectly) stating you're not interested in them. "

Oh yeah I remember I was rejected once, but I think that myself denied it so I just forgot about it.

There was this girl she was in 9th I 10th and people started saying that she said how attracted she was to me, so i decided to try out and see what happens, but then when the time came I asked her out and she said that she was going to meet Joe Jonas so she couldn't. I just laughed

Edited by Van Nido

I've only been rejected once, I believe, due to the fact that the girl liked someone else, alot, otherwise I would've been the perfect candidate.

Ugh, rejecting girls is a pain. When ever I've rejected a girl they always act like they're about to cry, sometimes they do, and when they act like that it makes you feel like your a bad person. Then you got to talk to them and whatever. It's not pretty.

And Especially ones that are snobbish and don't know when to quit, it's like they follow you... >.< They just don't take no for an answer, unless when you make out with another girl in front of em.

Oh my god I know how you feel. I always feel as though I'm the only choice that girls have and having girls ask me sucks. When I tell them no because I'm awesome, they start to pout and get really annoying.

Oh my god I know how you feel. I always feel as though I'm the only choice that girls have and having girls ask me sucks. When I tell them no because I'm awesome, they start to pout and get really annoying.

Omg I know how you feel!

Hate how it feels when they look at you :cool::S:S

When I was in elementary school, I used to ask out the popular boys, and get rejected. It was kind of sad, I didn't know that when they laughed it was about me. Anyways, I would laugh with them and then tell my mom when I got home. As I have aged, rejections have become more complicated. I don't ask guys out anymore, and when I reject a guy, I think I feel worse than he does...I hate knowing the feeling I have caused him pain. Anyways, I have dealt with more rejections involved with different matter than relationship rejections. I feel embarrassed, and then get mad at myself for asking the person. This rejection has to do with illegal matter....

Anyways...Rejection sucks.

Em, stuttering isn't that bad. I know a guy who stutters extremely badly, but he's married with 3 kids...

Yes, I have been rejected before, and it hurts. But it goes away. If you say you haven't been rejected on here then you either haven't had the courage to ask, are lying or are zac efron or some other annoying person that girls seem to universally love..

Well, where I am, all the girls are the ones about who's going out with who, or who asked who out, or who likes who, etc.

The girl I like already knows I like her, (Freaking gossip) though she never said anything about it though.

When I get rejected, I put on a disguise. Look fine, feel horrible. I never really open up to anyone.

Edited by The Leet World

I've never been rejected. :cool:

That's because you've never asked anyone >.<

zing

what do you think is harder, rejection or breaking up?
Most definitely breaking up.

I never got rejected. Never asked anyone either. Don't like the whole

'WILL YOU B MY GF PLS'

-'YA'

'OMG YAY I HAV A GF'

I give it some time to get to know people and then it just happens.

I've never been rejected, but then again I haven't asked anyone out. >.< I was with a girlfriend for seven months before I ended the relationship (way too long of a story). It wasn't the easiest thing to do.

I met a girl earlier this year and became really good friends with her quickly, flirting with each other and whatnot. We decided to give dating a try but after two weeks found we were better as friends. It was a mutual agreement.

I have turned down a girl who kept trying to ask me out. I told her I just didn't want a relationship at that time. It wasn't as hard as breaking up.

~Bcloutier~

what do you think is harder, rejection or breaking up?

Breaking up is defiantly harder, because if you get rejected none of you had truly developed feelings for each other, while as you date each other and break up, you did like each other and it's more painful.

A girl rejected me once so I roundhouse kicked her so hard she exploded.

I haven't been rejected since.

That's just sick.

But effective!

I had a relationship for about half a year, before she broke up with me, right after I said I didn't want her tounge in my mouth (Everyone was doing it in 6th grade at the time) and I felt heartbroken. So I have tried to steer clear of ladies for a year. It's worked >.<

That's just sick.

But effective!

I had a relationship for about half a year, before she broke up with me, right after I said I didn't want her tounge in my mouth (Everyone was doing it in 6th grade at the time) and I felt heartbroken. So I have tried to steer clear of ladies for a year. It's worked >.<

How old is 6th Grade?

~Magical

That's just sick.

But effective!

I had a relationship for about half a year, before she broke up with me, right after I said I didn't want her tounge in my mouth (Everyone was doing it in 6th grade at the time) and I felt heartbroken. So I have tried to steer clear of ladies for a year. It's worked :cool:

How old is 6th Grade?

~Magical

11 and 12, depending on when in the year. C'mon, can't you do simple subtraction? >.<