Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Finway

Rejection

I've never been rejected because i make sure that the answer will be yes before even asking >.<

I've never been rejected because i make sure that the answer will be yes before even asking >.<

That's nice theory, but sometimes it takes to long to wait.

~No, not real, just Fake.

I've never been rejected because i make sure that the answer will be yes before even asking :cool:

That's nice theory, but sometimes it takes to long to wait.

~No, not real, just Fake.

Sure does >.<

I've been rejected once (not that I've been dating for that long).

It kind of felt awkward afterwards.

Never been rejected, but i've only asked out one girl before, we've been going out about eight months now though. I wouldn't have really cared f she had rejected me, plus if she had, i'd have saved a LOT of cash. >.< *Mutters something about how much VIPs cost at Six Flags*

A girl rejected me once so I roundhouse kicked her so hard she exploded.

I haven't been rejected since.

That's just sick.

But effective!

I had a relationship for about half a year, before she broke up with me, right after I said I didn't want her tounge in my mouth (Everyone was doing it in 6th grade at the time) and I felt heartbroken. So I have tried to steer clear of ladies for a year. It's worked >.<

bwahaha.... that's just about the worst thing you can say to a girl.

Never been rejected, but i've only asked out one girl before, we've been going out about eight months now though. I wouldn't have really cared f she had rejected me, plus if she had, i'd have saved a LOT of cash. :cool: *Mutters something about how much VIPs cost at Six Flags*

A one year pass is only like $20 >.<

Never been rejected, but i've only asked out one girl before, we've been going out about eight months now though. I wouldn't have really cared f she had rejected me, plus if she had, i'd have saved a LOT of cash. :cool: *Mutters something about how much VIPs cost at Six Flags*

A one year pass is like $80 T_T

anyways, yeah. I asked out one girl and wasn't rejected but ended up dumping her. I've been asked out by the guys I've dated, and never been dumped.

Never been rejected, but i've only asked out one girl before, we've been going out about eight months now though. I wouldn't have really cared f she had rejected me, plus if she had, i'd have saved a LOT of cash. :P *Mutters something about how much VIPs cost at Six Flags*

anyways, yeah. I asked out one girl and wasn't rejected but ended up dumping her. I've been asked out by the guys I've dated, and never been dumped.

Maybe I'm thinking Universal or Disneyland :cool:

You're bisexual? :D

Never been rejected, but i've only asked out one girl before, we've been going out about eight months now though. I wouldn't have really cared f she had rejected me, plus if she had, i'd have saved a LOT of cash. :P *Mutters something about how much VIPs cost at Six Flags*

More like very experimental... I knew she had a crush on me, so I asked her out. :3

Well I've been rejected the one thing you can do is hope that person forgets and moves on and for you the same...

If she/he says no thin accept that.

never try to ask her out again and if shes a friend thin just be her friend again >.<

Hope I helped.... Or whatever

~ Logan ~

Never been rejected, but i've only asked out one girl before, we've been going out about eight months now though. I wouldn't have really cared f she had rejected me, plus if she had, i'd have saved a LOT of cash. :D *Mutters something about how much VIPs cost at Six Flags*

You're bisexual? :P

More like very experimental... I knew she had a crush on me, so I asked her out. :3

Everyone is bisexual these days. I feel so left out :D

Never been rejected, but i've only asked out one girl before, we've been going out about eight months now though. I wouldn't have really cared f she had rejected me, plus if she had, i'd have saved a LOT of cash. :D *Mutters something about how much VIPs cost at Six Flags*

ehh... i'll have flings with girls but at the end of the day i need a boy ;]

The worst is when you're so sure she'll say yes.

Me and this girl were amazingly close, I really believed she liked me. I also trusted her with the fact that it wouldn't ruin our friendship.

I asked her out, she said no, we're still closer than ever.

I still trust that even if we had gone out, it wouldn't ruin our friendship.

I know I would feel terrible if I was legitimately rejected by someone I really cared enough about to ask for more than just her friendship. I don't go around liking just anyone (and it's been a LONG time since I've even felt that way about anyone). I'm more interested in something real... that's why. I've never technically been rejected (liked a girl or two who I knew didn't like me back... but then again, that could have just been pessimism or lack of courage), although I once ended up having to find another date to a high school dance (prom... maybe you've heard of it) after some really stupid stunt that someone pulled.

And guys can turn down girls too. I have had girls like me that I just didn't have any feelings for, and although I felt bad (honestly, it feels really bad because it almost makes you feel like you think you're high and mighty, when you know you're not, and more importantly, you're actually a good person...if you understand that... and yes, that is worded how I intended to word it), I couldn't give them what they wanted.

I could have so much to say, but I'll contain myself. My thoughts race pretty quickly, and pretty soon everyone is in way over their heads. >.<

No, never been rejected. Maybe 'cause I really only ask girls out to dances and that stuff.

I honestly don't see a point in highschool relationships. What are the benefits? Talking to someone a little more? AN ALMIGHTY KISS?!?!

I know that it takes time (which I don't have. Classes are too important.), money (also don't have much of this), and it causes too much drama with freaking teenage girls. >.<

11 and 12, depending on when in the year. C'mon, can't you do simple subtraction? >.<

I've no idea how the American schooling system works... Though that seems pretty young to me.

~Magical

I have turned down my share of men, but I'm generally good natured about it. It's not a nice thing to have to do, but I'm just as honest as I can be, I generally make it obvious that it's a problem with me, rather than them so it doesn't impact on their self confidence.

11 and 12, depending on when in the year. C'mon, can't you do simple subtraction? >.<

I've no idea how the American schooling system works... Though that seems pretty young to me.

~Magical

Tawk is Australian. In grade 6, it could range from 10-12, like Tun Ton Ten said, depending on when in the year. (Australian school year is from late January to early December).

Edited by Hero

~Magical

Tawk is Australian. In grade 6, it could range from 10-12, like Tun Ton Ten said, depending on when in the year. (Australian school year is from late January to early December).

Early Feburary to Late December.

~Magical

Early Feburary to Late December.

Schools here, or at least in my area, start around January 26-28 and finish from anywhere between December 1st to around the 12th or 15th, depending on your year level. :cool:

But, VIPs get free food all day, plus you can skip to the very front of the line....do your homework next time...

I am a fool when it comes to girls. Since I was 12 I fancied a girl, and she obviously liked me as a friend, but not love.

First time I asked her out -

Me: What should I write in the poem?

Her: Well its a haiku, so you have to do this, this and this

Me: Ok.

(5 Minutes later)

Me: Read this please

Her: Um, no thanks, although thats very sweet.

And basically I've been known as sweet. But noone has loved me, actually someone does seem to be flirty with me. I'll get back to you on that.

Everyone is bisexual these days. I feel so left out :P

Hey there. :D

Never been rejected, but i've only asked out one girl before, we've been going out about eight months now though. I wouldn't have really cared f she had rejected me, plus if she had, i'd have saved a LOT of cash. :) *Mutters something about how much VIPs cost at Six Flags*

Everyone is bisexual these days. I feel so left out :P

Sorry but if I went bisexual, it wouldn't be for someone in Florida :D

Never been rejected, but i've only asked out one girl before, we've been going out about eight months now though. I wouldn't have really cared f she had rejected me, plus if she had, i'd have saved a LOT of cash. :o *Mutters something about how much VIPs cost at Six Flags*

You're bisexual? :)

Sorry but if I went bisexual, it wouldn't be for someone in Florida :P

I got rejected in the rejection thread. :P