Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Meta Pyro

Fighting.

Have you ever been in a fight, whether it was at school or the local park or what? Discuss your experiences here but don't start debating about how only "gangsters" or "stupid kids" fight.

In 7th grade some kid tried to jump me. I dodged like 5 punches in a row and he got tired and gave up.

Where were you jumped?

By the way, I know guy who wants to jump me. He's a few inches shorter than me, but from what I've heard, alot quicker and stronger. I don't really want to fight him, but if he hit me first, then I'd really have no choice.

Edited by Meta Pyro

Let's see.. once a guy got mad at me for messing with his hat (erggh..) and we got in a full-blown fight.

Another time (twice, actually), a guy put me in a head lock and I hit him in the face.

Third time, although it doesn't really count, I pushed a guy down the stairs for hurting my friend, and then he pulled me down and we sort of got in a pushy-yelly type fight.

At school >.< Wasn't a very smart kid.

Edited by Gillis

Let's see.. once a guy got mad at me for messing with his hat (erggh..) and we got in a full-blown fight.

Another time (twice, actually), a guy put me in a head lock and I hit him in the face.

Third time, although it doesn't really count, I pushed a guy down the stairs for hurting my friend, and then he pulled me down and we sort of got in a pushy-yelly type fight.

Messing with a guy's hat got you into a full-blown fight? I know some guys that get really pissy like that too.

No, but I've seen drivers fight over a parking spot before.

I got in one fight in 6th grade. Wasn't really a fight. Just a push and shove and yell fight really haha. Nothing really happened.

Nearly forgot to post this. Last year (7th grade) I was walking to my third period and some guy was blocking my way. I felt annoyed already so I told him to "Move." He then shoved me backward and said "What'd you say to me". I'm also half sure he added the n-word to that, but I don't know. I was just about to push him back when this guy got between us, and we didn't do anything after that.

Btw, he was black and and I'm white, if that really makes a difference.

Edited by Meta Pyro

There have been times where I've really wanted to punch someone right in the face, but I've always held back.

Sometimes though, I kick a guy or punch a guy just as a way of telling them to "back off" or "shut up."

There have been times where I've really wanted to punch someone right in the face, but I've always held back.

Sometimes though, I kick a guy or punch a guy just as a way of telling them to "back off" or "shut up."

I feel that way sometimes too, but I think about how the person would probably beat me, so i hold back.

Never gotten into real, full blown fights. I'm not really a fighter but I guess I could protect myself to some extent if some guy attacked me.

I dont know if you would call this a proper fight but, this year in around novemeber it wasent to cold out side so i didnt wear my jacket and me and my friends started playing the game red *** it is a game u play witha tenis ball. Aguy cought my throw so i had to go on the wall insted of htting me in the back he in my neck as hard as he could, and next thing u know i exploded at him with 5 or 6 punches, he kept backing away but i kept punching. >.<

I've been in 2 fights but none after 7th grade. >.<

ya dis 1 tiem i craked dis kids hed in da pavment nasty crap !!

>.<

Am I the only one who's been in alot of fights?

I've been in, about thirteen/fourteen fights. Whenever I get into a fight, it's never, what should I call it; Un-planned. I always will fight someone in a circle of kids, with some minor-rules.

- W1z >.<

I am too kind and peaceful to get into any sort of fight. If someone's annoying me, I just work it out through a conversation or I just walk away. People around me are pretty nice, so violence is way out of the picture.

I fought a friend on the bus one time, but it wasn't really a fight. He was cowering in fear while I landed many blows to his stomach. It was all a big joke anyway. If that's considered a "fight", then I guess I get in fights everyday.

7th grade: I was playing soccer with my friends, and a guy from 9th or 10th grade i think, just suddenly grabbed the ball and kicked to the street, so my friend told him "wth is ur problem?!" so the guy pushed him, he was a lot bigger but I was pretty angry because it was my ball and I had some scissors in my pocket (I was going to need them for a project) and I grabbed the guy's t-shirt from the back and I cut almost in two pieces, then he punched me and other guy from 10th defends us. was my first serious fight I think

And another fight like 6 months ago, I was kinda drunk in a party and I fight this 21 old guy he started to make fun of me infront of everyone.

Edited by Van Nido

Does pillow fights count?

I've been in a couple of fights with some mates, tho thats just cause we wanted to fight for fun with eachother.

While girl were pillow fighting >.<

This year some kid keeps pushing me around and making fun of me etc

so one day I got pissed and slugged him in the face in the middle of class

oh yeah and I fight a lot..

a bunch of stuch up, moronic British guys needed to be taught a lesson. I have nothing against British guys but these people were stuck up fools who think their better than everyone else by picking up random Asian girls as their girlfriends and doing all sorts of immoral behavior in a conservative country like ours. (No need to go into that.) Anyway, when they started to think that they can boss and push people around just because their British and many of their parents are teachers in our school, things have gone too far.

We followed them on the city bus and when they got of in a quite part of Doha we jumped them and a fight took place. They were outnumbered so we won easily.

I fight with my sister constantly...verbally and physically. It kind of sucks because she is a black belt in tae kwon doe and also at least 30 pounds heavier than me.

The verbal fights are mainly me just screaming profanity at a level at which it hurts my throat. We fight about everything, mainly about driving though.

Sometimes she just comes up and punches me in the hallways, I get pissed off, but just walk away because I don't want to make a scene at school.

I'm a freshman and she's a senior. If that makes a difference >.<

I was in a fight at school once but then my friend pulled out a knife, they ran off and I was like wtf do you have a knife for!

Edited by Light

Bout 5 times....

First, in 7th grade, some cabbage slugged my nose (breaking it) and i hit him back, broke his nose and arm, then mopped myself up.

Second, 9th grade, about middle of the year,, I hit a Tai Kwon Doe guy for insulting me nad my GF, got him on the ground, kicked the >.< out of him.

Third, right after #2 (like 2 minutes), Tai Kwon Doe guy's friend punches me, I kick him in the balls, and walk off.

Fourth, near the end of 9th, popular chick on the bus slap-fights me, and I do the pull-hair-down-and-break-nose ting, she yells "Damn it!" and crys for like twenty minutes...She's a wuss...

Fifth, a few days into the summer vacation above, Girl who's nose i broke, her Boyfriend jumps me with a knife, and I wrestle it away from him, though he stabbed me twice in the gut, in between my ribs, and slashed my arm bad, i get away, and pulled out my knife, and stabbed him. had to have stitches.

Now, nobody'll fight me :cool:. I guess an old, drunk, redneck teaching you how to fight is a good thing eh? Also...big rings hurt...

Edit: Typos :D

Edited by - Dark -