Sign in to follow this  
Elf

Saints Row 2

SR 2  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Good, bad?

• Good!
    • Bad!

I'm thinking of getting it, and have looked on the internet, and alot of people think its fun, and alot of people think its shiz, so what you think? :cool: >.<

Played it and thought it was horrible.

I played it and found it fun for a while. Very quickly I as using massive machine guns to destroy everything I could see. Though there was very little bottle to the bang and the fun didn't last more than a week or two, so I was pretty glad I just borrowed it

It's like GTA4 except fun.

lol wut?

I would much rather play GTA4 than Saints Row 2 any day.

I wouldn't get Saints Row 2 if I were you, there are much better games out there.

Saints Row kicks GTA4's arse imo. GTA4 was a great game, but it was extremely realistic compared to the other GTA games. Saints Row is hell fun, you can do silly mini-games and awesome missions, control what your gang look and act like and all sorts of things. I love it :D Especially when you create your character with a British accent, multiplies the games enjoyness my alot :cool:

OnYx >.<

Its like comparing granny smith apples to macintosh. Its in the same ballpark, but still so different. In the end its all about your taste buds for which you prefer.

In GTA side missions include taking your cousin for a hamburger, Saints Rows they include throwing shizzle at houses for money.

In GTA side missions include taking your cousin for a hamburger, Saints Rows they include throwing shizzle at houses for money.
SEPTIC AVENGER!!!

OnYx >.<

GTA 4's side missions are much more than that. You can do shooting missions and even racing ones >.<

There are shooting and racing ones in Saints Row 2 as well. Also in Saints Row you can run around naked swirling your genitalia at randoms for money.

Saints Row kicks GTA4's arse imo. GTA4 was a great game, but it was extremely realistic compared to the other GTA games. Saints Row is hell fun, you can do silly mini-games and awesome missions, control what your gang look and act like and all sorts of things. I love it :P Especially when you create your character with a British accent, multiplies the games enjoyness my alot :cool:

OnYx >.<

Lol, my friend, Erik, did that. I thought it was quite humorous.

IMO: It is a good game, but you would probally get more bang for your buck on GTA 4, even though they both were a major disappointment to me :D

GTA 4 is a lot more fun tbh.

You'll get at least 20 hours out of the main story and it has multiplayer and there's 10 side missions (not much but whatever, they involve blowing stuff up). There's also DLC coming out Feb. 17th which they say will get you around 20 hours, so GTA4 + 1600 MS/$20 = at least 40 hours of gameplay + multiplayer.

Also, words can not describe how fun crashing your bike and flying is, or jumping out of a chopper because the physics engine is pro.

You'll get at least 20 hours out of the main story and it has multiplayer and there's 10 side missions (not much but whatever, they involve blowing stuff up). There's also DLC coming out Feb. 17th which they say will get you around 20 hours, so GTA4 + 1600 MS/$20 = at least 40 hours of gameplay + multiplayer.

Also, words can not describe how fun crashing your bike and flying is, or jumping out of a chopper because the physics engine is pro.

My brother enjoys getting something explosive and standing ontop of it when it goes off. >.<

My brother enjoys getting something explosive and standing ontop of it when it goes off. >.<

Yeah, I love reversing my car into the swingseat of death and then flying :cool: And bailing otu in mid air.

GTA IV kicks SR2's cabbage, seriously.

Not only it isn't glitchy as SR2 is, you get morphed into the MP for weeks.

Especially cop massacres or the matrix mode with friends is fun as hell >.<

Saints Row 2's multiplayer is almost identical to GTA's except without the teamkilling muppetbags.

Edit: Hate Sal's censors tbh.

Edited by -

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.