Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magic of Woodcut

James Bond Game Club

This is the James Bond Game Club. Talk about anything related to the James Bond Games!

I have played Goldeneye 64, Goldeneye Rogue Agent, The World Is Not Enough, Agent Under Fire, Tomorrow Never Dies, and Quantum of Solace.

Quantum of Solace Codes!

Post your codes for Quantum of Solace and I'll post em >.<

My best James Bond memories were of Nightfire for gamecube. Although stuff like Timesplitters 2 beat it, nightfire had a really awesome multiplayer >.<

I beat magic 4 times on QoS. Scoring 100 points each time.

He got killed the following ways.

Accidently dropped a mine, minute later he walks into it.

He went to hack a computer, he got hit by a mine.

He wasn't paying attention, I broke hhs neck.

And many more.

You also scared the he** about of me when you shot me in the toilet while arming a computer :cool:

And I'll post my code in a lil while. Post yours nub >.<

You keep falling off the edge of things, there won't be a need to next time.

My best James Bond memories were of Nightfire for gamecube. Although stuff like Timesplitters 2 beat it, nightfire had a really awesome multiplayer >.<

That sums up most of my GC multiplayer. We would sit around and either play Nightfire or Timesplitters 2, both were so much fun then. After that, we all found Halo. :cool:

Personally, I love QoS. The online multiplayer is fun, and I'm addicted to golden gun mode :cool: Territory control is okay, I guess. I think that I used to have The World Is Not Enough for the 64, too. I loved playing it with my friends in the labrynth stage >.< I think that it was The World Is Not Enough, at least...

Personally, I love QoS. The online multiplayer is fun, and I'm addicted to golden gun mode :cool: Territory control is okay, I guess. I think that I used to have The World Is Not Enough for the 64, too. I loved playing it with my friends in the labrynth stage >.< I think that it was The World Is Not Enough, at least...

Labyrnth is The World is not Enough :D

i love bond games. the first one i had was agent under fire for my GC, then i got nightfire, and a few years ago i got everything or nothing. im thinking about getting QOS, do alot of people play online?

Nightfire for the Gamecube was sooooooooo much fun. I'd play that for hours with my brother. That's a truly great game.

Is it just me or were the graphics for Nightfire's multiplayer absolutely terrible? >.<

I loved the snow level with the ski lift. :cool:

Is it just me or were the graphics for Nightfire's multiplayer absolutely terrible? >.<

I loved the snow level with the ski lift. :cool:

+1 that was amazing on Ps2 :D

I loved the snow level with the ski lift. :D

mi6 team vs phoenix team+any game type+ remote helis,tanks+ centenial rocket launchers+ for knox map= ultimate multiplayer match!o ya and those machine gun briefcase turrets! good times :cool:

Forgot that I've also played From Russia With Love. Anyone here played that? That was an amazing one >.<

Indeed, it was amazing. Multiplayer sucked, though.

The only James Bond game i have ever played is like the first one for ps1 lol

I vaguely remember having Goldeneye and playing it on my N64 a long time ago, but I'll need to look for it. As for Quantum of Solace, hopefully I'll get it for my b-day. >.<

I can't wait for Goldeneye: Source to come out of Beta testing, and it finally goes Live. The community on the Beta is tiny now. >.< You'd be lucky to find a game with 8 players in it.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.