Muahaha I have defeated him.

I defeated him my second time, he won the first, then he kept winning >.<

~No, not real, just Fake.

Is your character female

Yes

Is your character a singer, or does he work with a singer

Not really that clever, is it? >.<

Edit: Didn't get PP Arnold.

Not that anyone would have heard of her, of course.

Didn't get Snowy White, or Roger Waters...

It got Joe Swanson from Family Guy right.

So I decided to continually click No. It knew that I was clicking no to see what happens.

EDIT: He's not very good at video games. He got Sora and Axel wrong. I don't remember what he guessed for Sora, but he guessed Saix for Axel.

Edited by Darkeyes

That guy's good

He got Peter Griffin, Spongebob, Chuck Norris, and Ichigo all correct

HE EVEN GOT KENPACHI CORRECT

I bow down to him

Edited by -REAP-

No he got the Salrac. Which in StarWars is the evil pit certaure that Jabba the Hutt tried to use to kill Han, Luck, and Chewy. HOW?

It said "Jack from Fight Club". His name is not Jack. He has no known name.

You mean Tyler? Tyler is both of their names because it's the same person. That's why Helena thinks it's so weird when she believe he's referring to himself in the third person while talking about his alter ego.

Tyler is his alternate personality. The actual person has no known name.

You mean Tyler? Tyler is both of their names because it's the same person. That's why Helena thinks it's so weird when she believe he's referring to himself in the third person while talking about his alter ego.

^ That.

He used the name Jack as a metaphor (it was like "I am Jack's burning rage" or something) and people thought it was his name. In truth he was never given a name.

^ That.

He used the name Jack as a metaphor (it was like "I am Jack's burning rage" or something) and people thought it was his name. In truth he was never given a name.

During the movie he's reading a book that he makes fun of. The book has stories narrated by body parts, i.e. "I am Jack's small intestine." That's where he got that from.

^ That.

During the movie he's reading a book that he makes fun of. The book has stories narrated by body parts, i.e. "I am Jack's small intestine." That's where he got that from.

I am Jack's Colon. I get cancer, I kill Jack.

It correctly guessed Bill Hicks, Simone de Beauvoir, Napoleon Dynamite and The Dude (Jeffrey Lebowski).

It didn't get Bertrand Russell, Philip K. Dick, or J. L. Mackie.

I'm moderately impressed.

I tried three different characters and he failed every one. Zarathustra, Roi Ubu, and Elijah. What a piece of internet junk.

Do any of those actually exist [in a place other than your mind...]

Zarathustra is the prophet of Zoroastrianism, and a character in Nietzsche's works. Roi Ubu, is a character in the plays of Alfred Jarry. And Elijah is the well known prophet of 3 Monotheistic religions.

How dare you think I made them up! >.<

I just finished reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra!

It was, as I expected, superb.

Zomg. I guessed Rick Astley and got it right. :D

The least you could do is give the poor genie a challenge!

and Kyle... STILL obsessed with the Count of Monte Cristo? Sheesh =P... yeah, it's not good with old literature :x

Oh, it will never stop being my favorite movie... probably. :cool: I still haven't gotten around to reading the book though. >.< I'm not entirely sure what you meant by that last part, so if it's something negative I'll just assume you never said it and walk off happily in my ignorance.

I introduced it to two of my roommates (my third one hates and ignores us :P). We've gotten him to guess a lot of good characters by now, including but not limited to Zordon, Megazord, Wilson (volleyball), Jurassic Park T-rex, Zant, Ryuk, Kool-Aid man, Scruff McGruff, Smokey the Bear, M&Ms, Badger (badgerbadgerbadger.com) etc.

My person: Alex Gaskarth (All Time Low)

His Guess: Paul Banks (Interpol)

My person: Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)

His guess: Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)

Shaquille O'Neal, Chuck Norris, Rick Astley, he missed Mr. T, Homer Simpson (obviously), Lisa Simpson (a little harder), Mario (he said Does Your Character Rescue a Princess?) Apu Nahasapeemapetilion, missed Rajon Rondo, my Dad (Saying Your Father) he missed YO MOMMA (saying his Grandmother), Paul Pierce and Sean Paul.

Edited by Elephant King

1233829204215.jpg

1233830842032.jpg

I am impressed. It guess most of the 4chan memes, even tacgnol. Hell it even got moot.

Edited by Boxxy