Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
buckeyes rock ur socks

Fetishes

Fetishes are my fetishes.

~No, not real, just Fake.

Edited by Fake

Well like I said people with a fondness for Asian girls are usually misunderstood, so it's alright to talk about on the internet when no one really knows who you are but if you talk about it in real life people might start judging you....

I'm not a person that can judge you?

Nope your more like a highly sentient, independent figment of his imagination.

Well there is one fetish of mine I forgot to mention that I feel comfortable mentioning.

Futanari.

Though not as much as it used to be.

You have a disturbing mind.

Dead chicks

Dead people, plain and simple.

Necrophilia? That's alot for one forum. :blink:

Enlighten me. =)

(I'm curious.)

To dack is one of the terms.

Necrophilia? That's alot for one forum. :blink:

A corpse is never unwilling to try new things.

I got a fetish for big butts and big boobs, oh and blondes lol, also a sucker for blue eyes.

This isn't the "design your dream girl's body" Topic :(

Personally girls that can outwit me cleverly really attract me, as do commuters :blink:..........

I got a fetish for big butts and big boobs, oh and blondes lol, also a sucker for blue eyes.

This isn't the "design your dream girl's body" Topic :(

Personally girls that can outwit me cleverly really attract me, as do commuters :blink:..........

I predict you are going to fall for numerous credit card scams.

Teachers in plaid skirts, high heels, stocking and don't know anything about computers. Work it out.

:blink:

My 12th grade English teacher wore that EVERY DAY, and additionally was extremely gullible. :(

My fetish: Fshi + YT + Me + Melons + Sheep + ??? = Profit

:o good choice thar sir.

I don't see the appeal. I'm hoping my first irl girlfriend isn't a virgin, so we don't have to go through the whole hymen breaking thing. Sounds painful. ._.

I actually like my girls to be virgins, because then we know that no one has messed with them. :( Now, I know I'm sort of treating girls like objects, but well, I just don't like the fact that some other dude touched my girl. :blink: And, since I have never had sex before, if we do have sex then I would just like to go through the process together no matter how difficult it may be.

guess i should know now, before i get freaked out, what the hell are you talking about?

I like tall, slim guys. Dark, long-ish hair. That gets me all worked up in my pants.

Oh, wait, I'm taken. Well, at least my guy fits into this category. :blink:

My fetishes are skinny jeans on guys, and long bangs, and that little movement when guys swing their heads to the side to get their long bangs out of their eyes. :blink:

+1 :(

Also, eyeliner, piercings and braces. And sometimes glasses. And when they have dyed hair and wear nail varnish. The list goes on..xD

My fetishes are skinny jeans on guys, and long bangs, and that little movement when guys swing their heads to the side to get their long bangs out of their eyes. :blink:

Also, eyeliner, piercings and braces. And sometimes glasses. And when they have dyed hair and wear nail varnish. The list goes on..xD

Ok, Toasty, hers was normal, you had to go and make it emo. :o

Edited by Tawk

Ok, Toasty, hers was normal, you had to go and make it emo. :o

It was pretty emo before too :P

My fetishes are skinny jeans on guys, and long bangs, and that little movement when guys swing their heads to the side to get their long bangs out of their eyes. :(

+1 :o

I don't think I could date a man who wore make up, of course if they had a good pesonality and was nice, I'd look past it, but it's not a particularly attractive thought if I had to be specific :blink:

As for piercings, I'm not a fan of them on men or women, especially not facial ones because they seem inpractical, for example, I couldn't imagine it being pleasing kissing a man with a lip piercing. Not that I am opposed to it at all, but as far as my 'taste' goes, that's way off.

I already listed the persona I go for in males, however, if we're talking strictly looks wise I like very masculine men, broad shoulders, tall and a medium to large build. I find over skinny guys not to be my type at all. Most people aren't particularly attracted to body hair, but I find it oddly attractive, I like men with beards and chest hair. I generally go for older men too, I value experience, maturity and fully developed men.

I don't specifically look for men who fit that exact description, but if they've got the personality, intelligence, the looks are just a bonus, otherwise, it doesn't really matter :P

I don't see the appeal. I'm hoping my first irl girlfriend isn't a virgin, so we don't have to go through the whole hymen breaking thing. Sounds painful. ._.

I actually like my girls to be virgins, because then we know that no one has messed with them. :( Now, I know I'm sort of treating girls like objects, but well, I just don't like the fact that some other dude touched my girl. :blink: And, since I have never had sex before, if we do have sex then I would just like to go through the process together no matter how difficult it may be.

guess i should know now, before i get freaked out, what the hell are you talking about?

The hymen often isn't broken on a first encounter. It's usually already gone from use of tampons, self-pleasuring etc..

I actually like my girls to be virgins, because then we know that no one has messed with them. :P Now, I know I'm sort of treating girls like objects, but well, I just don't like the fact that some other dude touched my girl. :( And, since I have never had sex before, if we do have sex then I would just like to go through the process together no matter how difficult it may be.

The hymen often isn't broken on a first encounter. It's usually already gone from use of tampons, self-pleasuring etc..

Falling off a bike yay :o

This topic truly should be stickied.

-Ming :blink:

My fetish is people who use good grammar. It gets me so hot!

Hello there... :blink:

edit: Damn, just realized you're a guy! :(

Edited by -Jake-

I actually like my girls to be virgins, because then we know that no one has messed with them. :P Now, I know I'm sort of treating girls like objects, but well, I just don't like the fact that some other dude touched my girl. :( And, since I have never had sex before, if we do have sex then I would just like to go through the process together no matter how difficult it may be.

Falling off a bike yay :o

This topic truly should be stickied.

-Ming :blink:

Ehh............ Exercise is also another that can do it. Maybe if you fell onto a traffic cone (ouch).

edit: Damn, just realized you're a guy! :(

People is a word that is non-gender discriminative.

You two play nice, now.

edit: Damn, just realized you're a guy! :o

People is a word that is non-gender discriminative.

You two play nice, now.

I can see it now in the newspaper. 'Couple finds love on local forum.' :( How romantic.

they call it emo