Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NJL72413

The Dark Knight - Survey

The Dark Knight Survey  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Was The Dark Knight rated correctly?

• PG-13 is the right rating
    • It should have been R because of violence
    • It should have been R because of other stuff
  2. 2. How was the storyline?

• It was Terrible
    • It was OK
    • It was Great
    • It was OK because it was confusing
    • It was great, but it was confusing
    • It was just confusing
  3. 3. How were the Characters? (no answer means they weren't great)

• Bale did a great job as Batman
    • Ledger did a great job as the Joker
    • Eckhart did a great job as Dent
    • Eckhart did a great job as Two-Face
    • The supporting characters were great (Gordon, Alfred, Fox, Rachel)

First, might I request this be moved to the Polls and Surveys forum... srry bout that...

All comments are welcome, please answer, I need this info by the end of today =D

Thanks!

Edited by NJL72413

All comments are welcome, please answer, I need this info by the end of today =D

Thanks!

In what world has the tab "Polls and Surveys" become nonexistant.

Ledger was the in the top three villians of all time in my book. Him, Hannibal and Sylar from season 1 of Heroes are amazing.

I didnt really finish the movie, i only wacthed some, but the parts that i watched were good.

NOTE: 300TH POST!!!!

Ledger's performance while good is overrated. Bale while he plays a good Bruce Wayne plays Batman kind of stupid imo. Do we really need the whole dark whisper voice everytime you say a word? Eckhart did an awesome job as both Dent and Two-Face.

Ledger's performance while good is overrated. Bale while he plays a good Bruce Wayne plays Batman kind of stupid imo. Do we really need the whole dark whisper voice everytime you say a word? Eckhart did an awesome job as both Dent and Two-Face.

Yes I agree with you, it was a good movie, but I think that people loved his preformance because he died. I had to watch the movie with sub titles because I couldnt understand what Batman was trying to say. >.<

Matt

I loved the Dark Knight, no doubt, Ledger's performance was the best out of all of them, he made the Dark Knight what it is.

~No, not real, just Fake.

The rating was fine. I thought the storyline was okay and Ledger's acting was good. Bale's voice for Batman was just...terrible. And I didn't really think Eckhart was that great.

There's an awesome YouTube video about that.

I would say Ledger's performance was overrated. Then I watch High School Musical.

I think the plot was just okay. They could have written a more interesting plot. Ledger made it work with his very disturbing version of the Joker. One question.

What the hell was Maggie Gylenhaal (sp?) trying to prove with her diva crap? She kept trying to take over the scenes when she was in the scene. It was really annoying.