Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magic of Woodcut

Batman With No Joker?

There could be but i don't think it would be very good. He has other people to fight but joker is the most important/ Thats just what i think >.<

Lol its like superman without lex luthor. Duh. Of course it can it just wont be as good/make as much money as the newest one. Cant think of name lol.

The first one was good and didn't have the joker, so yeah, it can easily be done.

Batman movies are honestly just like watching documentaries on dumb things like Butterflies.

*yawn*

The entire batman series is based off the joker, who originated in a Victor Hugo novel.

And the evidence speaks for itself. Every Batman movie without Joker has been crap.

You could easily make a Batman movie with no joker, as he has all these other people to fight:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Batman_villains

Also, the only reason everyone knows the Joker is because he's a great character. He had a wife and was about to be a father when a crime went wrong and he fell into a vat of chemicals.

But still, Two Face, Riddler, Black Mask, Hugo Strange, Dr. Phosphorus, Prometheus, Rupert Thorne, Clayface, and Hush are all great villains. If someone tried hard enough, they could make a good Batman movie without the Joker.

Yes.

Batman and Robin

That film... Was abysmal.

George Clooney even joked about offering the people who watched it their money back because he was so embarrassed by it.

The joker is just one villian, sure we would technically probably end up with a completely different storyline because of two-face. But i'm pretty sure batman would survive, evil villians aren't exactly hard to bring into a story line if you do it properly.

The entire batman series is based off the joker, who originated in a Victor Hugo novel.

And the evidence speaks for itself. Every Batman movie without Joker has been crap.

You could easily make a Batman movie with no joker, as he has all these other people to fight:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Batman_villains

Also, the only reason everyone knows the Joker is because he's a great character. He had a wife and was about to be a father when a crime went wrong and he fell into a vat of chemicals.

But still, Two Face, Riddler, Black Mask, Hugo Strange, Dr. Phosphorus, Prometheus, Rupert Thorne, Clayface, and Hush are all great villains. If someone tried hard enough, they could make a good Batman movie without the Joker.

Not to mention "The Penguin".

Yes.

Batman and Robin

That film... Was abysmal.

George Clooney even joked about offering the people who watched it their money back because he was so embarrassed by it.

Sorry, I guess I was thinking of a different Batman movie. My bad. >.<

(Was Batman and Robin the one with the Bat-Nipples?)

EDIT: No, I guess that was Batman Forever.

Edited by Fruityfed

Batman and Robin was the one with Bat-Nipples and the woman in it was the only one without them.

Batman Begins?

I mean that film was amazing. The only reason I saw The Dark Knight was because Batman Begins was so good. I didn't see it because the Joker was in it or Heath Ledger (ect).

The 90's batman film series was terrible anyway, including the one with Jack Nicholson as the Joker (although it was best of them).

Sure, but You can only have a decent Batman movie if You have decent Batman i.e. Christian Bale doesn't cut it, and Michael Keaton was only slightly better (grand prize goes to Adam West, a Batman with no frills or extras, just "pure West").

Sure, but You can only have a decent Batman movie if You have decent Batman i.e. Christian Bale doesn't cut it, and Michael Keaton was only slightly better (grand prize goes to Adam West, a Batman with no frills or extras, just "pure West").

I actually like Bale, it's just his voice was stupid.

Well, with this movie: No. In this movie, Joker was one of the most important characters & made the film so amazing. You almost seen more Joker & heard more critics talking about him than anyone else in the film. Basically, I feel in this speific movie, Batman: Dark Knight, no. The movie was about Batman finding out that every hero will once turn to a villian to try to cause the world peace, but also choas at the same time. However, he also learns that he will never always find a simple solution. There is always a definite answer in Math, but not in life.

Overall, yes, there could be a Batman without Joker. There have been several shows on TV & movies (example: Batman Begins) without the Joker. However, this speific movie was better with the Joker. I feel that the Joker could've been a big part, but with the way DC is going, they can most likely make almost every character (So far we've had a nut who was to protray the beginning of the movie, then we had the Joker, & Tooth Face). They could have the main police cheif's son as robin, as he seems to look up to Batman. This would work out well, as Robin is generally younger than Batman.

~Kelly_Girl33

Before Heath Ledger took the part, I would have said yes - now, batman is the joker.

~Magical

Could there be a decent Batman movie with no Joker?

The one with Penguin and Catwoman was epic.

The name escapes me.

The name escapes me.

Batman Returns.

Slightly off-topic: I'm going to try to re-watch the cheesy '90s Batman movies because I can barely remember what they're about.

the Joker, & Tooth Face).

Who's Tooth Face?

Edited by Fruityfed

My favorite Batman ever was Batman and Robin. Clooney is easily the best Batman ever and the Governator plays Mr. Freeze to a tee.

The name escapes me.

Batman Returns.

Slightly off-topic: I'm going to try to re-watch the cheesy '90s Batman movies because I can barely remember what they're about.

Who's Tooth Face?

Two-Face with a spelling fail.

The name escapes me.

Batman Returns.

Who's Tooth Face?

Two-Face with a spelling fail.

Ahh, I simply couldn't tell if it was a mistake or a joke of some sort. :blink: