Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fake

Close Please

So, Me my girlfriend, and some other friends are going to go see a movie this Saturday. I heard that Notorious was great and My Bloody Valentine was good too in 3-D. Any suggestions on which one I should see?

~No, not real, just Fake.

Edited by Fake

Gran Torino.

If only I knew what that meant.

I would suggest Notorious.

Why? I heard people liked Notorious over M.B.V. too.

I suggest my bloody valentine because, you dont get alot of 3D horror movies, and i heard it is very good.

I heard Valkerie was a great WWII movie >.<

I heard Valkerie was a great WWII movie >.<

I don't wanna see a movie about history, unless it's like uber. I don't think Valkerie was uber.

Out of the choices in most cinemas right now I'd go see Slumdog Millionaire or Notorious. MBV3-d didn't look all that great. Just another cliche horror flick.

I suggest that you go see My Bloody Valentine as its one of the 6 movies that will be in 3D in 2009. Notorious is a great movie, but it doesn't really cover up the whole story of Biggie Smalls. Beside My Bloody Valentine has Supernatural Star: Jensen Ackles

See Taken. From what I've heard many people have claimed to be going to see it. I probably will see tonight :blink:

I plan on going to see that, simply because I think Liam Neeson is an amazing actor.

DO NOT GO TO SEE MALL COP.

It is nothing like the commercial makes you think it is, there aren't very many funny moments for a comedy movie, and overall it just sucks. The robbers are all skateboarding/bike riding / free running idiots, and they actually ride their stuff inside the mall, making no sense whatsoever.