Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Farewell

The Path Of Freewill

Wahey! 76 Logs burnt! :wub:

76 firemaking, congrats.

Have I ever mentioned that your log owns?

Edited by Rizzo

Congratz For Your Site Is Really Cool!!!

Your Friend Haylock3

By The Way can you give me some Runecrafting Tips

I need to get to Lvl 50

Im Lvl 45 now :ice:

http://sigs.runeaddict.net/goalsigs/runecr...ge/Haylock3.png

Again Congratz for the Site!

:) Thanks for the support. Good luck with your log.

Grats on 76 Firemaking! Isn't that the level you can get Flame gloves? I can't remember. :wub:

Maybe. I dunno. It's irrelevant.

Thanks Eartheh.

I added you too. :P Grats on 76 Firemaking. :)

:P Thanks Storm.

Congrats on 76 Firemaking. I hope I read it correctly this time. So you failed on getting a quick, easy 3k profit from selling your Rune Plate to a noob? Get Maxed Melee nao?

I did not fail, it just took a little longer than I thought. I made every bit of it.

Thanks Jacky.

Grats on 76 Firemaking :D Selling things to noobs never pays off. :wub:

EDIT: its on :) FYI I'm beating you :D

I've given up on that competition. I'm gonna go do more Smithing.

Grats on 76 firemaking :P

*hopes you get your plate back*

I got it :D

Grats on 76 Firemaking and all the other levels I've missed :D

Thanks Skrums.

*tackles you*

Sorry for bumping into you.

Grats on 76 Firemaking, you arsonist pyro flame-technician.

- W1z

I hope for your own sake that wasn't some terrible allusion to bumping my log. If it wasn't, I have no clue what that meant.

Thanks W1z :D

Wahey! 76 Logs burnt! :lol:

:P Thanks Reno. Go beat Chris.

76 firemaking, congrats.

Have I ever mentioned that your log owns?

Yes you have. Every time you talk to me. Every time.

My Two Cents

I'm gonna have to start making a separate section for Mario Kart :ice: No more gold medals, but I did race with Desy and Thunder (separately) over the past few days. I've beaten Thunder 11 of the 13 races we've done, and Desy 3 of the 8. Desy's good. Especially since he's got all the crazy good karts and bikes and stuff. I'm really slow compared to him :P I also raced online for the first time. My ratings up about 250, which isn't that much. Once I've beaten all the cups with gold, I'm bent on getting that up.

RuneScape

I decided not to really put that much effort into the Skill Competition effort on Shyne. You can find the rankings here. I did get that Attack level.

81_atck.PNG

Next up is Smithing. I plan to do this set with Mithril instead of Steel. It should be more profitable, which means I can sell a smaller percent to break even in profit, which in turn means that I can smith more bars into alch'able items.

- Freewill -

Congrats on 81 Attack, very nice level :wub:

You'll probably do quite well in the F2p side of the Competition (there aren't many Competitors) so don't worry :wub:

I've visited the website for your clan Shyne before. It a decent clan. But, I was too lazy to put an application form.

Congratulations on passing my attack level. I hope you're happy. :wub:

Congrats on 81 Attack, Jesus, look at W1z and Chris's total. :wub:

I suck at Mario Kart to be honest, so I just use automatic and a bike to do wheelies. :wub:

Going inactive 'til June. Got too much stuff going on in my life. :wub:

Still love you. :wub:

Secret Message: "Don't give up, help might come when you least expect it."

Edited by Hybrid

Congrats on 81 Attack, very nice level :P

You'll probably do quite well in the F2p side of the Competition (there aren't many Competitors) so don't worry :P

:) I'm failing at it. I really am not trying though, I just want to knock out this Smithing. Congratz Luke.

Truly Gogs, that Hide n' Seek event was amazing. It brought back the good times of RS. Haven't had that much fun in a very long time.

I've visited the website for your clan Shyne before. It a decent clan. But, I was too lazy to put an application form.

Congratulations on passing my attack level. I hope you're happy. :ice:

:P Thanks Stormer. Welcome, hope you'll stay active. We always can do with expansion.

Gratz on 81 Attack! :ice:

Secret Message: "Do we take action now or wait a few more weeks/months?"

Thanks Hybrid :D

Secret Message: "You are inactive :P"

Congrats on 81 Attack, Jesus, look at W1z and Chris's total. :D

I suck at Mario Kart to be honest, so I just use automatic and a bike to do wheelies. :P

Inorite. I love bikes, I take super fast in straightaways over the Super Mini Turbo. Switching back and forth is really hard though. The drifting is so much different.

Congrats on 81 Attack :D Good luck with the smithing :lol: It sucks you've given up. Now I have no competition for F2P :)

Sorry :P

Thanks Luke :D

Grats on 81 attacking monsters/people/things!

:D Thanks Earth. Gf on my record, you were only 15 seconds off :wub:

Congratulations on being 80 + 1 Attack. :D

:P Thanks Holl.

Going inactive 'til June. Got too much stuff going on in my life. :D

Still love you. :P

Secret Message: "Don't give up, help might come when you least expect it."

:wub:

Secret Message: "It freaking better."

OMG new name :P Good luck again with smithing :)

:P I love it. Read below for details.

I swear..next hide and seek event i'm getting you..

Neva!!!!! Thou shalt all bow.

Thanks Lupin :P

My Two Cents

This is gonna be a long one.

First up, sorry for the time between entries. I've been too busy to write one.

Next, I guess we'll cover Mario Kart. The other day I decided that if I really wanted to be good, I'd have to get all of the real good bikes and karts. You can't do anything if you're slower than everyone else. I google'd a list of how to unlock all the bikes, karts, and characters, and set off to unlock them. I knocked out a bunch of the ones related to Time Trials, I think I've unlocked 20 or so Fast Staff Ghosts (beat the regular staff ghost by 7 seconds). I'm doing alright. Still have four gold medals to go. I did two more online matches, I'm up around 5400 rating now. I'll get up there eventually.

On to my name change. A pact was written a few months ago between myself and Sir_Beck4 / The Spirit of Radio / Working Man (currently). Both of us are huge Rush fans, so we agreed that undisclosed times we would change our names to a different Rush song. I was supposed to be Tom Sawyer, but opted for Faithless instead, allowing me to keep my F avatar. We're not trying to start a fad. Actually, I'd be rather p/o'ed if people started naming themselves after songs. We just love Rush.

Finally, on to Shyne. Firstly, I've stopped trying in the skill competition. I opted to go Smith, which is absolutely terrible xp. I'm currently third from last to Hybrid (who has gone inactive) and Ej_ (who never plays). I'm a beast. On Sunday, shortly before lunch central time, Shyne hosted a Hide n' Seek event. This was perhaps the most fun I've had in RuneScape in an extremely long time. Great job Gogs, and you're welcome for the planning help.

The original plan was to do it all in Falador. After two fun matches, the second of which I was hiding and lasted a whopping 9 minutes and 57 seconds, we decided to mess everyone up and head to Varrock (my idea :P). We did one more normal match, giving everyone attending a chance to hide, and then we did a match with the three winners thus far hiding. Lupin won the first Falador match, I won the second, and Earth won the third match, in Varrock. Earth went down early. About 10 seconds after they found Lupin, Donhambruna found me. Extremely close. So I emerged the overall champion :P I also had the best time, with Earth coming within about 15 seconds of me on the first Varrock match. Great fun all. I really enjoyed it.

If you read that, congratz :P

RuneScape

After 81 Attack, I scratched any plans for the Skill Competition and went back to Smithing. After running the numbers, I discovered that Steel was better in the long run than Mithril, so I went with Steel. I currently have about 900 Steel bars to make for 65 Smithing. I'll then sell all but 650 of those bars to break even and smith those 650. I really can't say when I'll get 65, maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

Sorry for the extremely long entry with no achievement at the end :P

Thanks for reading all,

I still cling to hope

And I believe in love

And that's faith enough for me

omg you made me read all that for no level?!?! :wub:

I was wondering why you went to Faithless all of a sudden...

Have fun working on your smithing :ice:

I'm glad I got mine to 70 when I did... I only have three hours to play w/ the whole school thing :wub:

Shyne 4 lyfe

Wewp, that's one heck of a Log entry :wub:

Congrats again on winning the Event, and also good luck on your Smithing :wub:

I was payed to come here :wub:

huzzah for secret plans!

*cough* i remember being there for 2 of those screenys....i was the one that called you sir helk....you have know idea how much of an improve that party was for me...

good lord you pwn me...

good job!

:runs:

Shyne 4 lyfe

Wewp, that's one heck of a Log entry :ice:

Tkoe for life. :wub:

Jesus, you put loads of detail into your posts. Hope to see another Smithing level soon. :ice:

Good luck with Smithing. :wub:

Made a major edit that shall never be seen by humans or Fini. :wub:

Edited by Subzero_

omg you made me read all that for no level?!?! :D

I was wondering why you went to Faithless all of a sudden...

Have fun working on your smithing :D

I'm glad I got mine to 70 when I did... I only have three hours to play w/ the whole school thing :)

:D You'll be happy now. There's a present at the bottom.

That sucks, and thank you Tiger :P

Shyne 4 lyfe

Wewp, that's one heck of a Log entry :D

Inorite. As far as I can tell, I put the most effort into my log entries. It's basically a blog that's related to RuneScape :P

I was payed to come here :ice:

huzzah for secret plans!

*cough* i remember being there for 2 of those screenys....i was the one that called you sir helk....you have know idea how much of an improve that party was for me...

good lord you pwn me...

good job!

:runs:

I have no clue what you're talking about with the screenies, but awesome. July 15th is the day to remember.

TL;DR the first part. :)

Good luck with 65 Smithing. :P

TL;DR? What does that mean?

Thanks Earth :P

Shyne 4 lyfe

Wewp, that's one heck of a Log entry :D

Tkoe for life. :ice:

Jesus, you put loads of detail into your posts. Hope to see another Smithing level soon. :P

Shyne > Tkoe. I don't even know what Tkoe is. The Knights of something. Never heard a more cliche name though.

I enjoy writing. That entry was 566 words long, not counting the replies.

Good luck with Smithing. :D

Made a major edit that shall never be seen by humans or Fini. :lol:

Ok... Thanks Sub :)

My Two Cents

First up is Mario Kart. Knocked out two more 50cc cups at one star or above. Two to go and then I get another character. I haven't done any online since last time.

RuneScape

Finally done smelting for a while.

65_smith.PNG

Up next is Smithing the excess bars (which won't get me a level) and then 82 Attack most likely.

- Faithless -

Grats on 65 Smithing!!

I'm trying to catch up with you in combat :wub: I just have to keep everything balanced.

Congrats on 65 Smithing. You only have to get like 20k exp to steal my Smithing crown. :wub:

By the way, TKOE stands for Templar Knights Of Europe. :wub:

How fast can you type? I can type like 30ish words in a minute.

30-ish words a minute...Hmm, I have no idea what's standard.

Oh ya. Congrats on the level and good luck to 82 attack.