Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magical

Tree Gnome Village Rewrite - 100%

Could we stop talking about center? And actually get on with the guide? This isn't some place to chat about that!

I will update the dungeon map if you can tell me where the monsters are (where each type is)

Walking A way to get to the village, especially for newer members, is by walking from either Yanille or Ardougne. Castle Wars is also close by, using the Ring of Dueling, and from there you can walk north east. It's not recommended to walk all the way from the central areas of Runescape, Varrock, Camelot, Falador etc. because they are far away.

Change newer members to somthing like new members, or people who have just gained membership, because i dont think newer members sounds right

Thanks for all those, Stakez0re :-)

Centre is the way the majority of English speaking countries spell it, so I'll keep it. And Bintey, New Members applies that they're brand new, whereas newer indicates they may have been playing for a little - but have done no quests etc.

~Magical

Thanks for all those, Stakez0re :-)

Centre is the way the majority of English speaking countries spell it, so I'll keep it. And Bintey, New Members applies that they're brand new, whereas newer indicates they may have been playing for a little - but have done no quests etc.

~Magical

Okay, What do you need me to get you now?

Other Areas

You may wish to talk to the King by the Spirit Tree to start the Tree Gnome Village Quest, or visit his Thrown Room on the second level.

Change the bolded word to Throne Room.

2) The Shop There is only one shop in the village, Bolkoy’s General Store. It’s located on the second level, so to get up there you must first climb one of the ladders.

Mention that Bolkoy is used in a clue scroll, and he will give you a puzzle clue (not the sliding puzzles, the ones that ask you questions).

Cheers, Warren :-)

I think I'm okay for now, Bintey :blink:

~Magical

Cheers, Warren :-)

I think I'm okay for now, Bintey :blink:

~Magical

Okay, if you need anythink just post or pm me

Thanks Bintey - I'm going away for two weeks, and won't be able to update the guide!

~Magical

Thanks Bintey - I'm going away for two weeks, and won't be able to update the guide!

~Magical

Anything you will want me to be doing untill your back?

Maybe this will help?

rvhrpu.png

[IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/rvhrpu.png]

Cheers, Daily.

:blink:

Thanks for everything guys, I'll update when I'm on top of things again.

~Magical

Thanks, Ranged - now time to finish this thing :-)

~Magical

Maybe one thing to add: Treasure Trails have one clue where you need to enter Tree gnome village. The one where you need to solve the riddle how many flowers there are under the shop... Think you can find that information in the TT data base.

Other Areas

You may wish to talk to the King by the Spirit Tree to start the Tree Gnome Village Quest, or visit his Throne Room on the second level.

thrownroom.png

You start "The Path of Glouphire (SP?)" from King. :blink:

Wow. You'll be pleased to hear, I spell checked, and found no errors at all :(

Very well done, a clear and informative guide, good job Magical :blink:

Cheers Cake and Giggoe :-)

Simple013, I have already included that in Bolkoy's section :-)

~Magical

Other Areas

You may wish to talk to the King by the Spirit Tree to start the Tree Gnome Village Quest or the The Path of Glouphrie Quest, or visit his Throne Room on the second level.

Umm... take one "the" out. :blink:

Thanks again, Cake :-)

~Magical

The Maze

Unless you teleported directly into the Village using the Spirit Trees, you will first have to make your way through a simple maze to the center. However, once you have done the Tree Gnome Village Quest, there is a gnome, Elkoy, at the north west entrance who will take you there directly. There are also several Giants, Wolves, Goblins, Moss Giants, Rats, and Ogres of various levels throughout the maze, be careful around them, as they’re aggressive!

Spirit Trees The common way of reaching the village is by using the Spirit Tree Teleport. To use this, you must have completed Tree Gnome Village Quest and teleport from either of the other trees around Runescape. The trees available are in the Battlefield of Khazard, Tree Gnome Stronghold (this is one-way unless The Grand Tree quest has been completed), The Grand Exchange and the Canyons east of the Poison Wastes (requires The Path of Glouphrie Quest). These will teleport you directly to the centre.

Um.. do you want either "centre" or "center"? :blink:

Before:

twada.png

After:

bintysmap.png

Fixed up the border, darkened the legend

box, added a thin border to the routes

and items.

Use if you wish.

Edited by Stakez0re

Much better - Stakez0re! And centre. Thanks again :-) However, because I can't just Cntrl+F to change them due to the tags, i'll sor it out properly later.

~Magical

Edited by Magical

A very easy way of reaching the village is by using the Amulet of Glory to teleport to Edgeville or teleport to Varrock, and then running to the Spirit Tree in the north east section of the grand exchange.

Jagex capitalizes Grand Exchange everywhere
on RuneScape and the site, so I think it would
be appropriate to do so in this guide. xD

A very easy way of reaching the village is by using the Amulet of Glory to teleport to Edgeville or teleport to Varrock, and then running to the Spirit Tree in the north east section of the grand exchange.

Jagex capitalizes Grand Exchange everywhere

on RuneScape and the site, so I think it would

be appropriate to do so in this guide. xD

Grr, pedantic grammar Nazi :blink: hehe - Thanks for the find :-)

~Magical

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.