Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JackH

Your Secretive Leader, Salmoneus

Pah! Is that all you know? There's a lot more sal-nuggets out there for you to locate.

I heard that the first person to find his full name gets free DM!

Who are u and wat did u do to Sal. :blink: I smell kidnapping. :(

Seriously though, PM me my friend with his myspace page. :o

I can't understand why you're so pleased that you've found his personal details, providing that information is actually accurate. I think everyone has a right to their own privacy online and I know if someone searched for my personal details and posted them, I would not be too pleased. :blink:

Well, whether or not it's real or not, Nightwish are awesome, indeed. :(

I think everyone has a right to their own privacy online.

Oh Pixel, that ideology died years ago. The Internet is hardly a safe anymore to put ur private details. With the right tapping of keys and clicking of the mouse, I can hack the Pentagon. Just goes to show how the right to privacy is slowly slipping away.

I can't understand why you're so pleased that you've found his personal details, providing that information is actually accurate. I think everyone has a right to their own privacy online and I know if someone searched for my personal details and posted them, I would not be too pleased. :(

Well, whether or not it's real or not, Nightwish are awesome, indeed. :o

Pixel, we're in an age where we have no privacy online. You can't just put all your details on MySpace and expect no one to read them :blink:

~Magical

I can't understand why you're so pleased that you've found his personal details, providing that information is actually accurate. I think everyone has a right to their own privacy online and I know if someone searched for my personal details and posted them, I would not be too pleased. :(

Well, whether or not it's real or not, Nightwish are awesome, indeed. :o

Pixel, we're in an age where we have no privacy online. You can't just put all your details on MySpace and expect no one to read them :blink:

~Magical

You could, of course, not use Myspace. Then you'd have your privacy.

Oh Pixel, that ideology died years ago. The Internet is hardly a safe anymore to put ur private details. With the right tapping of keys and clicking of the mouse, I can hack the Pentagon. Just goes to show how the right to privacy is slowly slipping away.

What I meant by that is, information should not be collected then distributed elsewhere. I know perfectly that it does happen, however, people should respect others need for privacy and refrain from doing it.

Not only that, but he's not a celebrity and it's fairly silly fussing over his demographics and interests to the point where it seems stalker-like. :blink:

Not only that, but he's not a celebrity and it's fairly silly fussing over his demographics and interests to the point where it seems stalker-like. :blink:

I agree with the stalker like behavior comment. Very creepy the way he managed to find all those out. Still, he get's points for perseverance.

What I meant by that is, information should not be collected then distributed elsewhere. I know perfectly that it does happen, however, people should respect others need for privacy and refrain from doing it.

I don't think anyone believes that distributing those things was fair, but if it just takes five minutes of looking at a MySpace page which isn't even set to private, then you can't request or expect people not to distribute those facts if you're in his position. You say he's not a celebrity, but 1000s of Runescapers know him.

~Magical

Well actually, I didn't set out to find it, I got the myspace username from something on this site accidentally :(

And, those talking about privacy: It's not like I gave away the college he attends. Just everything else. :blink:

Mano: That would only give an approximate location and no other details.

Srsly folks I'm not a stalker. I just like sharing my findings. Think of it as an open source research project :o

Edited by An Old Friend

I searched his real name online, added myspace, added facebook and quite a bit more... Didn't find anything which was in use. I think you're lying. :blink:

Well his first Myspace blog post was December 2007. You think I would work on a lie as stupid as this for over a year?

EDIT: Proof sent. Do not distribute, please

Edited by An Old Friend

I doubt it is fake, though it could be. You could easily have just worked that out from things he's said. Same way I realized I've actually given away virtually my entire address if anyone bothered to search my last 2000 posts and put it together :blink:

~Magical

Can I have one of that? I swear in the name of The Trinity that I won't distribute it. It's simply for my entertainment purposes.

I sit outside his house every night... I know all of this

~Vincent

I thought I saw someone else there the last few nights.. :blink:

Can I have one of that? I swear in the name of The Trinity that I won't distribute it. It's simply for my entertainment purposes.

If he gives it out to everyone then it's stupid...

I'm sure if you read through some of his posts you'll find him... Infact, I just found the profile that we're talking about lol...

~Magical

Edited by Magical

If you care that much it would probably have been easier to find out his IP and work out where it came from.

Thats what i would do... much.... much... easier. :blink:

If I was sal atm, I would be hiding from you...

PERVERT :o

-Ming :P

If i was one of these people atm, i would be chasing the sal atm. (In other words, If i was one of these people, i would be chasing you right now)

Well actually, I didn't set out to find it, I got the myspace username from something on this site accidentally :D

And, those talking about privacy: It's not like I gave away the college he attends. Just everything else. :(

Mano: That would only give an approximate location and no other details.

Srsly folks I'm not a stalker. I just like sharing my findings. Think of it as an open source research project ^_^

I don't believe me, have you got evidence?

If so, PM me. Because i 99.9% do not believe you.

I wonder if Sal has seen this yet.

Not only is this stupid, he's just a guy, who cares about his personal details?

Be happy you know him online. (Make me a mod now Sal =D, I'm joking... :blink:)

~No, not real, just Fake.

Well, whether or not it's real or not, Nightwish are awesome, indeed. :blink:

I can't agree more. :(

Edited by finisterra

Well, whether or not it's real or not, Nightwish are awesome, indeed. :(

I can't agree more. :o

Neither I agree.

----Who's Nightwish? :blink:

Well, whether or not it's real or not, Nightwish are awesome, indeed. :blink:

I can't agree more. :(

As I.

I am also curious about this, but can't the troll lurkers use this information against Sal? Or am I being paranoid?