Forrest Jump

The Steam Thread

Sitting in an english garden...  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What class would you want for the next TF2 update

• Engineer
    • Demoman
    • Soldier

Got Left 4 Dead 2 when it was on Sale. LOVE it. Still buying it for 360 as well though.

Thinking of buying the THQ pack. I mean, I'll be saving £183. That's an absolute steal.

Got Left 4 Dead 2 when it was on Sale. LOVE it. Still buying it for 360 as well though.

Thinking of buying the THQ pack. I mean, I'll be saving £183. That's an absolute steal.

Do it now!

Well i bought l4d2 from gamestop and the cd key was supposable duplicated. I sent a complaint to steam and I am waiting for the response. How long does a take to recieve a reply

Well i bought l4d2 from gamestop and the cd key was supposable duplicated. I sent a complaint to steam and I am waiting for the response. How long does a take to recieve a reply

I don't really know, but good luck hopefully they'll give you a CD key.

Okay I added you tree.

Edited by Gun De Sol

Im still pissed off that it was said to be duplicated and another thing is its taking a while to get feedback. I sent it thursday and still nothing

Well this maybe late but TF2 got a class update, Soldier vs Demoman! Most kills gets an extra 4th weapon!

http://www.teamfortress.com/war/administrator/

http://www.teamfortress.com/war/part1/

http://www.teamfortress.com/war/part2/

http://www.teamfortress.com/war/part3/

Also looks like you might be able to craft weapons now.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/L4D2

Left 4 Dead 2 Game Add-on #1 Announced

Dubbed "The Passing," the first game add-on for L4D2 brings the original Left 4 Dead (L4D1) Survivors down south for a meeting with the L4D2 cast, while delivering new single-player, multiplayer and co-operative gameplay.

Targeted for release in early spring, "The Passing" takes place just after the Dead Center campaign of L4D2. Set in a small town in rural Georgia, players assume the role of the L4D2 Survivors as they meet with the L4D1 characters.

In addition to the new co-operative campaign and associated narrative, "The Passing" will include new arenas for Survival, Versus and Scavenge mode and introduce a new co-operative challenge mode of play. The Passing will also include a new "uncommon common" zombie class, melee weapon, and firearm.

"The Passing will become the most important campaign in the Left 4 Dead story, as all the Survivors are being called together in one campaign," said Doug Lombardi, VP of marketing at Valve. "It will also be a huge offering of new gameplay content, with something new for every game mode plus a new uncommon common and weaponry."

Omg yes?

Also, I got the Still Something to Prove and Real Deal achievements. Was hard, but I found Dead Center to be the easiest for expert Realism.

Edited by Donovan

I got CS:S. I'm just realizing the fun of playing PC games on a PC. The mods are incredible. Played a zombie match on a Pirates of The Caribbean map and had to make it to the Black Pearl in a certain time frame. That was really fun.

BTW, small yet annoying steam community glitch, when you play a non-steam game in steam, your community profile won't show you as in-game, it will show you as online. Already told Steam about it and they said they'd look into it. Grrr...

Edited by AAG

Just wanted to post here and say I have Left For Dead 2 and looking for some steam friends and people to play with. I can help get achievements and looking to get some too.

My steam name is Good_Biscuit

Steam holiday till Jan. 3rd - up to 88% off!

Along with the sale, there is a special deal going for today,

GTA4 - 7.49

Mirrors Edge - 4.99

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising - 19.99

Defense Grid - 2.49

Stalker: Shadow Chernobyl - 1.99

Bought myself and two of my buddy's GTA IV today. $25 well spent.

Although, while it's downloading, do any of you know how the Online Multiplayer is? I heard it's really shizzlety since a bunch of people can hack since the whole game isn't VAC secure. Is that true? Multiplayer is my favorite aspect in any game, and I loved the GTA multiplayer on XBL. -.-

Bought GTA4, Audiosurf, and Stalker. Money well spent!

Today's deal doesn't look too appealing...

Bought GTA4, Audiosurf, and Stalker. Money well spent!

Today's deal doesn't look too appealing...

I bought GTA4 and Mirrors Edge. GTA4 is still downloading though :\

Yeah, todays sale is has nothing of interest to me

Servers have been awful today. Had to change my download region to the Philippines to get a decent download rate for GTA4.

Just bought Torchlight and Day of Defeat Source, total 10 euro

Razorlike_2

~Razorlike

Well, I was just waiting for the holiday sales to kick in.

Got L4D2, TF2, CS:S and About 6GB more RAM. I'm hoping L4D2 will be more pleasing than the first.

Bought Crysis. I'm looking forward to seeing how the performance is on my PC.

I don't need anything but 1.6.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.