Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TomtheFrench

Ew.. That Hurt

the worst one for me was a few weeks ago when I sliced the tip of my thumbs with a tin can.

My left thumb, it went through the nail... I cought the nail the other day and ripped that half off, thankfully it wasn't too far below the quick, so it wasn't soo painful. I do however have a really uneven and odd nail now.

I am filing the nail down every day to try and keep it so that it will be even when it grows properly :?

I broke my wrist when I played goal keeper.. The ball bent back my hand. When I was three my brother jumped on my leg and broke it.... I cut myself when making a bow. needed stiches... Ohh yeah when I was three as well lol I ran into one of those old fashion lounges. I got a scar right above my left eye it needed stiches...

EDIT: When I hit my balls it hurts.

Edited by grasshopper

Was the paint off a wall, floor, or table? Either way, I can imagine how it stung. I had the same accident when I was playing handball and I hit my hand on a rusty pipe by the wall resulting in a peice of rust driving into my nail. Really stung but still managed to get it out. Once you get a good grip of the object under your nail, it's not that hard to pull it out. :(

You sir have now contracted some random disease ;D

-Ming :blink:

Is it Tetnis?

Was the paint off a wall, floor, or table? Either way, I can imagine how it stung. I had the same accident when I was playing handball and I hit my hand on a rusty pipe by the wall resulting in a peice of rust driving into my nail. Really stung but still managed to get it out. Once you get a good grip of the object under your nail, it's not that hard to pull it out. :(

You sir have now contracted some random disease ;D

-Ming :blink:

Is it Tetnis?

I believe it's called tetanus.

-Two of my fingers were torn off from my right hand because I accidentally closed my science textbook on my fingers

You win the thread.

-I got hit in the eye with a golf ball once(my uncle has pretty good aim to do that)

-I got drunk and picked up a beer can that rolled out of a campfire

I remember once I was trying to climb a ladder, and then it slipped and crushed my finger. Turned it black and blue. Then my fingernail just fell off completely. Very gross. :blink:

I remember once I was trying to climb a ladder, and then it slipped and crushed my finger. Turned it black and blue. Then my fingernail just fell off completely. Very gross. :blink:

..And you are the second person in 17 years to ruin my appetite. Lol.

I once did what the OP did, except with a car's paint.

I didn't know that could happen, I always assumed cars had spray paint.

My most painful mistake though, was walking in the water off a beach without shoes on. Crab pinched my toe. I could also tell you a boo-boo my mom gave me.

She was trimming my hair with scissors and accidentally cut part of my earlobe off. I don't recall any pain (it's not like I was two or something), but the earlobe...grew back. :blink:

Then there was the time when I WAS two and I dropped a chair leg on my freaking toe and didn't have a toenail for two months.

My most painful mistake though, was walking in the water off a beach without shoes on. Crab pinched my toe. I could also tell you a boo-boo my mom gave me.

She was trimming my hair with scissors and accidentally cut part of my earlobe off. I don't recall any pain (it's not like I was two or something), but the earlobe...grew back. :blink:

Then there was the time when I WAS two and I dropped a chair leg on my freaking toe and didn't have a toenail for two months.

It.. grew back? How the frick does that happen!?

Now this is my topic =D

One time I was walking down a hill, and I was looking at something, god knows what, and I trip and I fall down the hill, roll down, and need like mad stitches.

~No, not real, just Fake.

-Two of my fingers were torn off from my right hand because I accidentally closed my science textbook on my fingers

That's one heavy textbook.

HE'S A LIZARD MUTANT! KILL IT! KILL IT!

That's one heavy textbook.

HE'S A LIZARD MUTANT! KILL IT! KILL IT!

I'll get the poison, you get the chainsaws and rifles!!

Last week's tuesday I got hit in the eye with the knee. while practising jiujutsu

At first it wasn't hurting until some dudes where looking at me and said "dude, your eye is swollen".

I got kneed in the forehead by some duece. He and his goons were the kind of guys that have giant egos and thinks they're bad. It was 3 to 1, i kicked their cabbages, and they still thought they were awsome. Back to the kneeing part, it was kinda like in Electric Man 2 where he grabbed my head and pulled it too his knee. I hurt his knee :blink:

Uuh... I also had an accident which involved a shopping cart and a steep hill.

Just so you all understand, it was three goosedowns in a shopping cart that ran over me while I was standing in the middle of said hill :blink:

ran head first into a wooden fence :blink:

What did you do? put your head down and try to gore it like a bull?

burned my whole face and arms <3

ran head first into a wooden fence :blink:

What did you do? put your head down and try to gore it like a bull?

My mom did that as a child. But replace bull with reindeer and fence with radiator. :(

Erm...toenails are dead skin...didn't you know that?

For records' sake, all of that pain was in a town called Lovington, Illinois, except the crab which was at Indian Rocks Beach in Florida I think :|

Erm...toenails are dead skin...didn't you know that?

For records' sake, all of that pain was in a town called Lovington, Illinois, except the crab which was at Indian Rocks Beach in Florida I think :|

"but the earlobe...grew back. :(" :o

well no, but I have a friend who stapled his thumb and poked a hanger into his toe nail.

Don't ask me how it happened, because I don't know..............

I hate when things get under my nail.

They hurt more than my knee surgery.

That's cause your kinda under anesthesia while getting the surgery :blink: