Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nonickname

What Do You Think Of Yourself?

Well this a a quiz kind of thing we did in phys, and I found it was actually quite close. Only look at the spoilers after doing the test!

1. Select your favorite color. It doesn't matter what color, but write down how it makes you think/feel etc. For example blue could be cool, red could be hot, angry etc..

This is usually yourself, or what you think of yourself. How close was it?

2. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be? It can be anything, real or false. Even a purple dragon if you're that way inclined. Think about the qualities in that pet that would make you want to have it.

This is supposedly what you believe your ideal partner would be like. (not the animal, it's traits/qualities)

3. Imagine this. You're completely naked and underwater. You don't need to come up for air, and you don't float. How do you feel about this?

This is apparently how you feel about sex.

4. Consider this scenario. You walk into a room, and the door closes behind you. The room is completely white, so white that you cannot see the door, where the floor meets the walls and there's no doorknob. There's no way to get out at all. What do you think about this?

This is how you feel about death

When I did it, it seemed surprisingly close. Have a shot

Well this a a quiz kind of thing we did in phys, and I found it was actually quite close. Only look at the spoilers after doing the test!

1. Select your favorite color. It doesn't matter what color, but write down how it makes you think/feel etc. For example blue could be cool, red could be hot, angry etc..

2. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be? It can be anything, real or false. Even a purple dragon if you're that way inclined. Think about the qualities in that pet that would make you want to have it.

This is supposedly what you believe your ideal partner would be like. (not the animal, it's traits/qualities)

3. Imagine this. You're completely naked and underwater. You don't need to come up for air, and you don't float. How do you feel about this?

4. Consider this scenario. You walk into a room, and the door closes behind you. The room is completely white, so white that you cannot see the door, where the floor meets the walls and there's no doorknob. There's no way to get out at all. What do you think about this?

1. Black - simple, looks nice with anything and everything, warm. Yes it was closeish :box:

2. Labrador - just because I think they look really cool and playful. Yes very close, exact even.

3. Pretty cool :box:. Yup close :)

4. Ouch my eyes? Yeah I suppose.

1. Green relaxes me, so I guess I'm a relaxed guy.

2. I thought of a dog, but I;m not really awake enough to think of anything specific.

3. I thought I would be relaxed in that situation.

4. I found the scenario to be a strange one.

1. Black - Reminds me of the music I like and is very bland and simple which I like.

2. Anything aye, a pet rock that is real, like a rock that can walk and eats and stuff. That would be cool.

3. Very relaxed, the fact that I can stay underwater as long as I like would take me away from the fact that I'm naked.

4. Damn something like that would be cool. I would try and find the door knob for a bit and if I fail at that I would go to sleep.

What it means for me:

1. Apparently I'm emo and very bland/boring.

2. My partner would be a rock? Or they would be cool.

3. I'm relaxed about sex, it is very true.

4. Apparently death is cool and I wouldn't care much about dying.

Dang, I'm emo.

That test is pretty accurate.

Edited by Light

1. Teal - calm That's pretty good. I'm usually calm.

2. Puff The Magic Dragon :( :blink:

3. Pretty damn good. Pretty much how I feel about sex.

4. I'd struggle with it, but eventually accept my demise. Exactly.

1. Red. It makes me think of passion, sensuality, sexiness.

2. Monkey. It's adorable and goofy.

3. Amazing. I'd feel free, like I could do anything.

4. I'd feel panicky.

What I thought after reading the spoilers:

1. I'm not sure what to say about that one... I suppose I've felt sexy sometimes.

2. Well, of course it's not super descriptive, but those are two good qualities in a guy. :box:

3. Damn. Yes, that's pretty much it.

4. I feel less worried about my own death. When I think of the ones I love dying I definitely get that same feeling.

I'm oddly hesitant about posting my results. I'm not entirely sure why...

1 - Blue. To me it's a sign of wisdom, nobleness and authority. It's cool and soothing but can be powerful and aggressive when needed. :box:

2 - Maybe a Phoenix :) They are my ideal pet. Fair, elegant, loyal and smart. They can also heal ur wounds with their tears and have the most beautiful voice. They can also fly!!

3 - I would probably feel awkward at first but I'll soon grow to love it. I love swimming and an experience like that is something I would give for. :)

4 - I wold feel scared. Scared and alone.

After reading the spoilers...

1 - So I consider myself a calm yet commanding wise leader eh? Well i admit, I have too much pride sometimes and have on some occasions thought that same thing. :box:

2 - That's actually very close. A smart, fun loving and loyal partner is my dream partner. The Phoenix may mean I may be looking for that special, magical something inside her to know she's the one.

3 - Whoa, that was creepy. It may be true though.

4 - No. That's nothing at all wat I feel about death. To me, death is the end of the pain and the start of a new, happy and everlasting life in Paradise. (I'm religious, I know.)

Edited by Phoenix Rider

1. Blue, nuff said.

2. I would keep my current pet, a dog. I think they are the best pets.

3. I would like to explore a bit. WOOO sex I just read :box:

4.I would go insane. It would be very boring and weird. I've always imagined stuff like that, and it's very weird.

After reading:

1. I can get angry pretty easy. But I dunno :).

2. I like my friends to be loyal, playful and funny.

3. Explore sex wooo :box:.

4. I'm afraid of dying, but I imagine it as a better place for people. Not completely true-

Edited by Lupin

1. Blue - Cool, calm and relaxed.

2. Something smaller than me.

3. Scared. :blink:

4. Terrified. :(

So, I'm cool, calm and relaxed. I like to be better than other people, and I'm terrified of sex and death.

Overall I would describe myself is schizophrenic. :o

1. Orange

2. Dog I currently have 3 they rock :box:

3. Incredible, Id probably never want it to end.

4. Paranoid and lonely, :)

1- bright, warm?

Mehh i dono

2- Loyal, and ma bitc- :box:

Definitely want a loyal companion

3- LOL! sure :)

4- I hope not D;

1. I have no favourite colour, every colour I like in the right place, which I find to be perfect and balanced.

2. A warm-hearted cat, that wants to be with you and stay with you forever, and to make you feel welcome, at home, and something to care for and look after when it's ill.

3. I'd feel scared, but I'd get use to it.

4. I'd wonder what I am going to do now. :box:

1. I guess that means I'm perfectly balanced. :box:

2. That sounds like my ideal partner.

3. Sounds about right, apart from getting used to it.

4. I'm not scared of death, but what will I do then?

EDIT: fixed a typo.

Edited by Whiskas88

• Green, makes me think straight. The path i choose is always going to be clear. So i think green is balance.
  • German Spitz puppy, to nurture and care for. To guide and to love :(. I'd want the puppy to just love me back.
  • I feel like i want to move around anyway.
  • 'Well, wasn't that a great experiance :blink:?'

Edited by Fatalysm

1. Red, it is the essence of life. This color can be anger or love or temperature, therefore quite universal.

2. Animated shadow, would be interesting to see what your dark mimic would do. Another way of seeing your darker reflection.

3. I feel completely at ease, unless someone else is there. I then take notice of everything around me and think about what to do next.

4. I already am in this situation. I peacefully and inventively wait for the time to act.

1. Blue. I wouldn't say calm so much. More energyless.

2. My answer to this was anything amusing and quirky. So that means I want a funny partner? :blink:

3. Damn, I said "holy shizzle I have gills."

4. I'd b worried about walking into the walls. D:

Edited by Dad

Black. Not annoying and colourful like everything else.

Wolf. Wolves are epic.

Pissed off. Everything I like is on land.

I spend ages trying to find a way out, and then get very bored.

Now, what's all that mean about myself?

Edited by Krekares

Lol, my ideal partner has the traits of a monkey. And I don't think I panic about sex, only when i'm drowning and about to die.

Boy am I looking forward to my futrue!

green-wise

Nonono, green is stupid. As in bananas before they're ripe.

Edited by 3volution

Lol, my ideal partner has the traits of a monkey. And I don't think I panic about sex, only when i'm drowning and about to die.

Boy am I looking forward to my futrue!

green-wise

Nonono, green is stupid. As in bananas before they're ripe.

You kind of read it wrong then.

1) Probably purple, a nice royal purple. I'm not really sure what this means.

2) My ideal pet would be a ferret. Sits on my shoulder, does things for me, etc. I don't really see how I could get a human partner to sit on my shoulder, though.

3) My exact thought: "Wow, I can breathe underwater!" - I wonder what this is supposed to mean.

4) Well, shi*

Telling, maybe. That's a kinda interesting test.

1. Blue - Cool, calm and relaxed.

2. Something smaller than me.

3. Scared. :(

4. Terrified. :o

So, I'm cool, calm and relaxed. I like to be better than other people, and I'm terrified of sex and death.

Overall I would describe myself is schizophrenic. :P

SEX AND DEATH!! AHHH SEX AND DEATH!!

'Guess I should have posted earlier, this is a neat thing to add to the Polls and Surveys really, not Chat. But that's just me :blink: