Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Meen

Runescape Moderators Guide!

Lol being able to conjour up items and chaging they're levels sounds a lot like cheating. It's hard to believe someone who works for Jagex would do such a thing...

Anyway, found one spelling error:

This is a typical p-mod respose to a petty insult (words censored):
respose should be response

Not sure about this little grammar thing:

Once chosen, you can then decide weather you actually want to be promoted to one;
I think weather should be whether, but like i said, i'm not sure

Great guide by the way! Very informative :xd:

Edited by justjammin

Jagex Mod characters are only test characters. They are used to test new features or see people's live reactions to new updates. They aren't used to play so it's not cheating that they can make any item. Most J-Mods also have a normal player character which is a P-Mod and F-Mod so they can have limited powers at home - they don't use their J-Mod character at home incase they are keylogged or anything.

Edited by Thomas154321

Jagex choose players that show an in-game maturity, report abuse when the generally see it and don’t beak any rules themselves.

Should be break

Much like moderators on other internet forums, f mods can move or lock threads, can edit titles and can also hide individual posts or entiere threads.

I know you wanted to abbreviate, but should be forum or F-Mod

They can collectively make changes to the game, can be whatever level they want and can conjour up items at their own will.

Should be conjure

Very nice and well written guide!

~Mole

I heard that if a P-Mod mutes you, you can't chat on the forums.

i dont know abt that. only that muting lasts 48 hours unless removed by a J-Mod. Muting affects private chat too. u cant talk on pm when u r muted.

Magic Star, ur sig, is it real?

Player mods can mute, a mute lasts for 48 hours. I have been muted for typeing 0o0o0o while fishing.

Thought I'd add me two sence. Other then that great guide.

Player mods can mute, a mute lasts for 48 hours. I have been muted for typeing 0o0o0o while fishing.

Thought I'd add me two sence. Other then that great guide.

i tried to get u demuted btw. pmed a p-mod i saw to ask. he said that only jmods could do that. he also said the p mod who'd muted u must have been in a bad mood. :/

anyways, serve ya right for spamming! :(

Guest Samster
Are you sure jagex mods can walk on water? I think that's a tad exaggerating.

As are most of the things said in this thread. I do believe they can add their own items and up their own level easily enough, however I think it would be more difficult for them to spawn anything they want any time they want, and anywhere they want (including their character).

jagex members can spawn any single item in the game at anyp point but just for their selves..

and i never heard of them walking on water or changing their combat..

jagex members can spawn any single item in the game at anyp point but just for their selves..

and i never heard of them walking on water or changing their combat..

Here's Mod Paul M after he changed his level.

level1mod2br.png

EDIT: I found my picture of Mod George at level 2.

level2mod9zb.png

Edited by Big Fishyman

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.