Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lambug

Greatest Pker Of All Time?

Who do you think the greatest PKer of all time was?

I personally have to go with either Elvemage or Pkndemon.

I pretty much memorized every one of Elvemage's videos when I was a noob, and it always seemed to me that he pwned everyone that came his way. Maybe it was his video editing skills.

If you have ever seen Pkndemon's gallery on RSC, you will be impressed. Totally f2p, ranged 2h.

He has PKed literally thousands of rune scimitars, almost a thousand rune sets.

Amazing.

So, who do you think were the greatest PKers of all time and why?

Not really such thing because pking so so luck based ive killed a fair few famous pkers, its all down to video's which dont actually show any skill at all, rich people will do better than poor people in pvp, favourite pkers would be better, i'd say someone like dutch teh pk was one of my faveourites.

Well, there's I Kasoy I for quality of music choice, interesting kills and equipment.

There's Jiglojay, the king of combos and flashing images.

And there's Ice Giant 99, my god because he pick-up pens with AGS and uses a Mac (important bit :blink:).

Idk about the "best" pker but my favorite vids are Maikel Pro's, the do0rs and Elvemage's (nerdy guy but sick vids). Got a few oldskool faves but none of em made vids.

Who do you think the greatest PKer of all time was?

I personally have to go with either Elvemage or Pkndemon.

I pretty much memorized every one of Elvemage's videos when I was a noob, and it always seemed to me that he pwned everyone that came his way. Maybe it was his video editing skills.

If you have ever seen Pkndemon's gallery on RSC, you will be impressed. Totally f2p, ranged 2h.

He has PKed literally thousands of rune scimitars, almost a thousand rune sets.

Amazing.

So, who do you think were the greatest PKers of all time and why?

elvemage was a farcaster noob

i always thought i kasoy i and Njr99 were two good pkers (not famous or anything but still good)

Ice Giant 99 on all four of his pkers, Pkndemon, Alc Jr, K A R I L 2h, 1 K 0 E D 1, Try N Ko Me/D Darts.

alot more aswell.

Cursed_You was probably the best staker ever, although he never really pked, staking was pretty much the same.

Q 0 str 0 Q has been my hero from my first pure, first vid i ever saw, seen every one of them, i know what kill comes after which in almost every vid, he is my homey! and he has talked to me before =] pretty awesome, on youtube though, on his rshurricane1 account so either him or xx 0wn3d xx

Everyone knows the Elvemage and Kids were both trash. The farcasted, prayed and ran in clans. No1s perfect is by far the best pker right now, he has a knack for jumping the veng which makes him deadly. Also he doesn't have the advantage of a hot build, he's only 99-99-90-99 with 70 pray and veng.

Edited by The Who?

99-99-90-99 with 70 prayer and veng is a very good pking build :blink:.

No1s perfect is by far the best pker right now, he has a knack for jumping the veng which makes him deadly. Also he doesn't have the advantage of a hot build, he's only 99-99-90-99 with 70 pray and veng.

Oh yea, 90+ all except pray gets owned by pures :blink:

Anyone who can go into battle believing they can beat anyone.

Anybody that's not an arrogant pure.

Greatness doesn't only come in the form of power. Put that in your Godsword and smoke it.

Edited by Poke

No1s perfect is by far the best pker right now, he has a knack for jumping the veng which makes him deadly. Also he doesn't have the advantage of a hot build, he's only 99-99-90-99 with 70 pray and veng.

Oh yea, 90+ all except pray gets owned by pures :(

no pures his level :blink:

Elvemage! I always loved to watch his vids. He's proof that you don't have to be a pure to pk.

My other faves:

Kids ranqe

Spartacus121

dead shot369

I'm living proof you don't need stats to pk ;D