Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
logos87

What Is Your Least Favorite Place In Runesape To Be?

Anywhere I can bank. If I reached a bank I always ended up talking to people and doing nothing else until I got bored of RS.

i hate relekka and canafis, its imposible to trevel there unless u have different spellbook on or use fairy ring!

Erm... not IME. Magic lyres (you can have a stack of them, you know) take you right to Relleka's gate, and if you do the Seer's Achievement Diary & the right ring, each one can have 4 teleports for a mere raw bass. And POH portal takes you to the Canifis pub. Easy Peasy.

Entrana. It is so annoying to always take off all my weapons and armor. Next would be the area near the level 50 wilderness obelisks and the chaos elemental. I have died there too many times.

Wildy, near the Greater Demons. Somehow Rev's seem to lurk there... :wub:

seriously, fun to hunt the greaters there but its every 10minutes or so they come along (revs) :wub:

fmichael

the ice path in wildy. revs!

never been fond of the wilderness or any icy region (areas where stats are lowered). for some reason i really don't like going into brimhaven dungeon either, probably because of my hatred of metal dragons (so annoying before i blocked

those tasks).

Edited by The Jeff

Entrana. It is so annoying to always take off all my weapons and armor. Next would be the area near the level 50 wilderness obelisks and the chaos elemental. I have died there too many times.

Why go there then? :wub:

Anyway, I'd have to say Morytania, like Ming said, it's just a lonely and creepy place... :wub: