Sal's RuneScape Forum
Flames

[official] Sal's Pokemon Thread

So did anyone get Pokemon X or Y? If so, I'll post my FC :P I have a Poison Friend Safari btw.

Do you know what you have?

Pansear, Charmeleon, Ninetales here.

Friend Safari space is limited and I kind of need to keep what I have available unless you're about to make me be in love with you. :).

i thought this thread would erupt once X and Y came out

anyways not as good as i thought it would b

Not enough Pokemon fans is all that means. I mean there is a lot of strategy and when my teams are done I have no problem battling anyone.

As far as I can tell X and Y have been very successful I am getting more street passes than every at uni and most of them have the game they last played as X/Y.

If anyone wants my friend safari I'll be more than happy to add you, just make sure post your FC so I can add you.

4940-5424-3139

Marowak, Diggersby, Trapinch

I'm just gonna leave this here

5bMVT.png

Who let you set up that much?

Moveset? Because I'm guessing Taunt would of shut this down quickly.

5bMVT.png

Curse + EQ + Waterfall + Recover with leftovers and unaware. EVS were 252 HP 252 DEF and 4 ATTK with impish nature.

I lead sylveon with defensive EVs to get a few calm minds in and then baton pass to quagsire. After that if they don't have a strong grass type it's basically gg.

Edited by Sand Nagger

5bMVT.png

Curse + EQ + Waterfall + Recover with leftovers and unaware. EVS were 252 HP 252 DEF and 4 ATTK with impish nature.

I lead sylveon with defensive EVs to get a few calm minds in and then baton pass to quagsire. After that if they don't have a strong grass type it's basically gg.

Very nice, Nagger!

5bMVT.png

Very nice, Nagger!

Other then they actually let a Sylveon set up that many calm minds, or that they let him Baton passed.

Taunt, Swagger, or hell just hitting sylveon physically twice should have ended it. :/

Currently EV training via Super Training. I know I can horde EV train, but I like the longer approach :P Still don't have a team to put together tho. All I know is that Mega Aggron is my mega evo.

5bMVT.png

Very nice, Nagger!

Other then they actually let a Sylveon set up that many calm minds, or that they let him Baton passed.

Taunt, Swagger, or hell just hitting sylveon physically twice should have ended it. :/

I think that was the game they encored me while setting up their own sweep with quiver dance and baton pass.

Sup guys, I know I'm double posting but I had an idea of getting a big list of all of the people here with x and y with their friend codes and safaris. I dunno if anyone else is interested in this but I think it'd be nice.

Mine's 1220-7450-0355 and a fire safari with Magmar, Charmeleon, and Braixen.

What pokemon game should I play next?

I've played them all at least once, and have them all as well.

Use an emulator and play a randomizer of your favorite game. Everything becomes a lot more interesting when you don't know the opponent's type, moveset, or if after gen 3 their ability.

1474568666_PokemonRedScreenshot.png.b9c61a980a1011b57f19e71a39120970.png  

I get nostalgic for the graphics of the original Pokemon games. The basic imagery left plenty to the imagination. I happen to own copies of Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow with recently replaced save batteries.

On 11/9/2013 at 8:09 PM, Big Black Spook said:

I think that was the game they encored me while setting up their own sweep with quiver dance and baton pass.

In Pokémon Crystal it is possible for Eevee to learn baton pass before it evolves. For me this means that I could have a team of a Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon and Umbreon that all know baton pass, so type and moveset advantage are almost always on my side. Baton pass carries stat enhancements over as well, so if my Vaporeon uses Acid Armor and I switch to Umbreon, the defensive stat boost carries through, as do things such as Mean Look, Future Sight and Agility. This team would also contain a Ditto.

However most of my attention for Pokémon games exists for Generation I. I am raising a team of an Aerodactyl, Gyarados, Charizard, Nidoking, Scyther and Dragonite all at level 100, each of them optimized for individual and powerful movesets. Aerodactyl can learn Earthquake only in Generation II, then trade back to Generation I where it becomes exclusive. The Scyther I possess knows "Double-Edge", "Cut", "Swords Dance" and "Slash".

Aerodactyl.png.361c7c346c36369473f99ba493d74717.pngGyarados.png.2de3fffd6ba7e44d5e44267272339861.pngCharizard.png.4179893db1750d14963938ef2c18a34a.pngNidoking.png.dd5e1fee7fe4b1e79ab7e7bba8e9872f.pngScyther.png.ac02bd00feb135f945f6fc8354d30d42.pngDragonite.png.9182eb3017a0a736d9189b01f748d1c4.png

Edited by Sajoh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.