Sal's RuneScape Forum
Flames

[official] Sal's Pokemon Thread

eww, thats gonna fail so hard.

Crystal version ftw. ^^

... you sound like you know what your talking about [/sarcasm] Especially since you didn't even know what it was.

Shutup, Diamond/Pearl sucks.. Not as bad as Ruby/Sapphire, but still. 1st & 2nd series 4ever. <3

Perfect, I need somebody to beat the cr*p out of, Freind codes plox? Suggested pokemon are 50+ no hacks please.

Freind code: 0001 7529 6812

I added you to My Pal Pad on the main post.

I don't have diamond or pearl and I'm only getting platinum.

You should at least get Diamond or Pearl. You'll understand everything about the Sinnoh region and plus you might get some cool Pokemon you will want to transfer to Platinum.

I didn't realize no one likes Pokemon here on this forum. :(

Hello!

I love Pokemon. When I was little I'd watch the TV show over and over again. I used to be able to name most Pokemon, but I can't really now :o

I'm currently starting LeafGreen, after completing Diamond (which I personally think was brilliant).

On Pokemon games I usually use water Pokemon, and my favourite Pokemon are Lotad, Mudkipz, Starmi and Staryu.

I can't wait until Platinum comes out. It actually sounds pretty cool. Does it come out on the same day In the US as in the UK?

Yes, it does come out the same time as the US in the UK. For more information, click here... :blink:

Do you guys want to co-ordinate our starters for trading?

I'll probably use chimchar as I almost always pick a fire pokemon.

Edited by Jump

Who's chimchar?

I'm sorry, I've sort of lost interest in pursueing versions further than Ruby/Sapphire...

Chimchar is a starter in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. :blink:

Who's chimchar?

I'm sorry, I've sort of lost interest in pursueing versions further than Ruby/Sapphire...

Chimchar is a starter in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. :blink:

And soon platinum. If you take one of the other two and someone else takes the other we can breed them and trade.

so I purchased a copy of pearl to play but it's just not the same.

Because of that i purchased a copy of Fire red :blink:

I'm gunna get whitegold when that comes out though considering gold and silver had the most content in them.

I find buying the ones where its 2 games is kind of pointless since they just make a better one like a year later. And will you don't even have a ds and your still complaining! You've never even touched a ds pokemon game and are shooting insults at it left and right.... shut up :(

Scotsfan I'll take your starter pokemon off your hands for ya :blink:

Leaf green and fire red were the remakes right?

Edited by Jump

Played the first 3 Pokemon series. But a 4th series is getting a bit too much now. :blink:

I hope they innovate soon for the next generation. Also they need to make a GOOD console one. Gale of darkness was alright, colleseum was meh, and the wii one was awful. They seriously need to step it up so we can have a good online wii version with beautiful battles.

Ever since the 4th Generation, Pokemon has kinda... sucked. Trust me, I love Pokemon, I've played it as long as I can remember, but I think they are stretching it a bit.

I've recently taken a shine to the spin-off series. Particularly Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I can't wait for Explorers of the Sky, which should add some backstory to PMD2. (Best game evah!)

I never played gold and silver :blink: My aunt bought my brother a gameboy color and me a gameboy pocket... how is that fair! So I had to stick to red, blue, and yellow. If they remake it I'll deffinetly buy it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.