Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cake

Jungle Potion

The first herb that Trufitus requires is called Snake Weed. To obtain one, he speaks that these herbs are found near water.

The second sentence does not really make sense. Put " He says that the herb is located near water, so you have to.....(directions)

Matt

I think I'll leave that for now. :P

Rogues Purse

1pfipc.gifThe last and required herb is named Rogues Purse that are only found in caves in the rainforest. Head back to the cliff north and then walk along the cliff and you will find the path way there, so get through it. You'll come upon a cave that you must enter. Once entered, you'll find some Jogres along your way, so you'll want to set your run mode on and run to the end of the passage and you will come to some fungus that you need to search to find the last herb. Return back to Trufitus and give him the herb.

Rain forest is two words. You might want to mention that the Jogres are level 53 and they should have some sort of defense if they are unable to protect themselves.

Good catch... :(

use is instead of are "The last herb is Rogues Purse that is only found in the rainforest." srry dont know how to quote the part needed.

It's alright, I got it. :o

All of the corrections are :blink:.

wow....... i didnt think id be mentioned in the guide for thanks lol :blink:

well you might also want to mention that lower levels may want to bring armor or food for the jogres.

Edited by whtc1

well you might also want to mention that lower levels may want to bring armor or food for the jogres.

It is already mentioned.

It is already mentioned.

i was talking up at what you need

It is already mentioned.

i was talking up at what you need

Oh, yeah, thanks. :(

you might want to add that when getting the rogues purse that it can take a few attempts when trying to get it because of the jogres attacking while you search for it. at least it took some time to get it when i did the quest a year ago.

you might want to add that when getting the rogues purse that it can take a few attempts when trying to get it because of the jogres attacking while you search for it. at least it took some time to get it when i did the quest a year ago.

I did it in one attempt at a low level, so I don't think is necessary.

im just saying since i did it and when i tried to get the herb there i kpet getting attacked before i could get the herb

im just saying since i did it and when i tried to get the herb there i kpet getting attacked before i could get the herb

So? You enter the cave, you get attacked. It's happens always. :blink:

EDIT: NEED HELP WITH ANCHORING!

Edited by Cake

I dont know, but I think it is done! :o

Matt

We still need get to FQW, I hate anchoring... :blink:

I'll get on with it right now. :P

@R4ng3d W4rs: Thanks. :(

EDIT: The guide is now complete, and therefore it is 100%! You can still look over the guide for errors, though. Thanks to everyone who've contributed! :D

Edited by Cake

Some small corrections:

find "marshy jungle vine," -> find a "marshy jungle vine",

a Snake weed herb -> a Snake Weed herb

the Sito foil -> the Sito Foil

Some small corrections:

find "marshy jungle vine," -> find a "marshy jungle vine",

a Snake weed herb -> a Snake Weed herb

the Sito foil -> the Sito Foil

:blink:

In the rewards you can also add:

[*]Ability to play the [url="http://runescape.salmoneus.net/taibwo_cleanup.html"]Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame[/url]

Edited by Roy

In the rewards you can also add:

[*]Ability to play the [url="http://runescape.salmoneus.net/taibwo_cleanup.html"]Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame[/url]

Added as well. :blink:

Edited by Cake

Nice guide, Cake! The instructions for completing the quest are detailed and should make the guide easy to use. The screenshots are a good addition too and should be helpful to people working on the quest. Great work! :blink:

-Accepted- :(

Nice guide, Cake! The instructions for completing the quest are detailed and should make the guide easy to use. The screenshots are a good addition too and should be helpful to people working on the quest. Great work! :(

-Accepted- :o

YAYAYAY!! MY FIRST GUIDE ACCEPTED! :DDDDD

Thanks to everyone's contributions! Looks my guide's joining your groups, Magical and Bintey. :blink:

Gratz! The 3 of use should write a guide together,

Gratz Cake, great to see some familiar faces pwning this forum :blink: As Sal said, looks like a great guide :-)

~Magical

Gratz! The 3 of use should write a guide together,

Well, we could possibly do Fishing Help but I'm too lazy. :blink:

@Muttdog: Sal's busy, and I waited too. :(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.