Facebook Vs. Myspace

Myspace vs. Facebook  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you use?

• Myspace
    • Facebook
    • Both
    • Niether

i dont know what your milage is but from my experience myspace is full of weirdos stalkers ect. so i like facebook.

There was an epic post I read about MySpace once but I don't think I'll share it :blink:

Yeah. Everyone uses facebook now. Even my technical-illiterate dad.

Facebook. Myspace is slow and generally horrible.

Once it was Myspace > Facebook but now it's Facebook > Myspace.

Also the added fact that everyone is pretty much genuine on Facebook unlike on Myspace :blink:

Facebook is a lot better...mostly because my friends use it :blink:

I just don't like the myspace layout anyway, it's kinda annoying when people put their own backgrounds and stuff

Not to be mean or anything, But I hate both. I don't understand why you have a Facebook or Myspace and chat with friends when you have a telephone :(

No offense.

Love, :blink:

I prefer Myspace, there are more features. But honestly, I usually just text/call my friends or talk on Sal's

Every feature on MySpace is on FaceBook... and then some! :blink:

Not to be mean or anything, But I hate both. I don't understand why you have a Facebook or Myspace and chat with friends when you have a telephone :(

No offense.

International call rates are fudgeing communist.

Just a thought.

Facebook. Like the only thing better about myspace is the song on your profile and the ability to personalize the theme.

I use both since some of my friends made me use them, I like Facebook's simple layout, but I like the idea of creating custom layouts for your profile on Myspace too.

I don't use either. After being forced to create a facebook by a friend, I have logged on once since I created it, and my profile, pictures et cetera is non-existent. I think I have three friends now. I've never got into the myspace or facebook fad. I've only really used MSN to talk to people online for the last 10 years and in recent years gmail. :blink:

I like Facebook better

But the new Facebook display is so goddam horrible ><

I like the one that doesn't use outdated 2003 technology, doesn't incite as much teenage drama, and doesn't blast awful music every time I view a profile.

I like Facebook much better. Myspace is so crowded and busy. also it is much more commercialized and is full of ads. The most annoying thing about Facebook is the new layout which is plain out stupid but except that it can't even compare to myspace

Also on myspace i have 30 friends and on facebook i have 350

Facebook, just lot's better, easier to navigate, and less creeps : D

Exactly

Plus, when going to someones page, I don't get a seizure.

*snicker*

I've not really used MySpace much, just looking at bands. And it still frustrates me already. I've never really used it but the buttons all load up weird on Firefox. Dunno why. I use facebook. Not extensively, just for keeping up with people.

Not to be mean or anything, But I hate both. I don't understand why you have a Facebook or Myspace and chat with friends when you have a telephone :o

No offense.

I use it to keep up with friends from high school and where their band(s) are playing. Well that and it's a way for Lily to harass me :(.

Myspace is godly awful.

Oh and to the person who said something about bands. If a band thinks I'll like their music they are going to have to message me on PV. Too bad I get one band requesting me to listen about every three months.

I hate both they are soooo useless

It's not useless if you have friends.

Facebook, because most of my grade's with me on it :blink:

I don't use either. I don't find much use for them, personally.

P.S. You spelt "neither" wrong in the poll :blink:

I don't use either. I don't find much use for them, personally.

Connecting with friends, old friends, and relatives, when you just can't in real life.

Facebook. Some people I know (friends, relatives) use it and the interface in Facebook is much neater than MySpace.

Edited by Shpendii

I hate both they are soooo useless

It's not useless if you have friends.

Right on.

I use both.

MySpace is looking soooo out of date these days, and they barely bother trying to make it any better, but since I make music I pretty much have to have a MySpace page to be taken seriously. I only really use it to keep informed about and chat to other musicians though.

I have a facebook page under my real name that I use for keeping in touch with friends, and another under my recording name for my music, but facebook is so bad at handling music... it feeds through to an iLike page that got created when I signed up to Garageband.com, I think there's also an auto-generated last.fm page too.

I also have a page for my music on Trig, which is a site that is like myspace, but without all the problems... except nobody uses it.

I'm now trying out thesixtyone, which is a site that's all about discovering new music, it's sort of halfway between facebook and myspace, but aimed at bands.

Next up... my own presence on the iTunes store (gulp!) via Tunecore

I'll get round to launching my music website soon too - it's tough making music these days, so many sites to keep an eye on!

Edited by teacuptime