Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bwja

Exodus Vs The Neggas Clan

What clan would fight for 11 hours straight. Must of been boring after 3 hours. I'm sorry but you over did it but grats on the win Exo.

I would have left after 3 hours of sheer bordem + better things to do

It's easy to say that but when you're fighting for you clan, you don't want to lose and if you're dedicated to your clan, you'll go to extreme lengths to ensure victory. 11 hours is a long time, from an outsiders perspective it's pointless but it's a different scenario when you're involved.

I'm amazed that we managed to maintain 120 options until 3AM or so and ended with 105 (with returners which would make it 111 ish) at 6AM...Truly a huge accomplishment, not many clans have that type of dedication.

Sorry but fighting for 11 hours straight doesn't mean your clans more dedicated than others, just means you've got more free time/willing play RS for so long.

Pretty sure it does.

A random mass recruited person who doesn't give a **** about their clan isn't going to stay after losing more than 1 rune set. Someone who cares, someone loyal and dedicated to the clan will do anything to ensure their clan wins, regardless of how long it takes and how much rune they lose.

Obviously it's a combination of both but I think dedication is a large factor. It's not like everyone has things to do past midnight, is it?

Pretty sure it's not, going for 11 hours doesn't mean you have more dedicated members, it just means you have more members that will play Runescape for 11 hours straight and take it beyond the point of playing a game. Clans can have members who stay dedicated to the clan for years but still don't want to fight for hours on end, obviously you're going to have more dedication than a mass recruited clan, anyone could.

People tend to sleep past midnight or go out, not play Runescape until 6am.

I can't play runescape at all. I can get on, maybe go to Sara for a few hours but then I'm done. RuneScape sucks... end of story. But I have enough dedication to my clan to be able to log on and fight for them for 11 hours straight. Theres a difference between playing RuneScape for 11 hours and warring for your clan for 11 hours. If I wasn't dedicated, but still wanted to play RS I would have left and skilled or something.

That seems to show dedication right there by itself. 75% of Exodus is normally in bed by 11, maybe 12... What you said right there shows that people cared enough about their clan to stay up until the early hours of the morning, and for our GMTers, midday, to ensure our victory.

What clan would fight for 11 hours straight. Must of been boring after 3 hours. I'm sorry but you over did it but grats on the win Exo.

It's easy to say that but when you're fighting for you clan, you don't want to lose and if you're dedicated to your clan, you'll go to extreme lengths to ensure victory. 11 hours is a long time, from an outsiders perspective it's pointless but it's a different scenario when you're involved.

I'm amazed that we managed to maintain 120 options until 3AM or so and ended with 105 (with returners which would make it 111 ish) at 6AM...Truly a huge accomplishment, not many clans have that type of dedication.

Sorry but fighting for 11 hours straight doesn't mean your clans more dedicated than others, just means you've got more free time/willing play RS for so long.

Pretty sure it does.

A random mass recruited person who doesn't give a **** about their clan isn't going to stay after losing more than 1 rune set. Someone who cares, someone loyal and dedicated to the clan will do anything to ensure their clan wins, regardless of how long it takes and how much rune they lose.

Obviously it's a combination of both but I think dedication is a large factor. It's not like everyone has things to do past midnight, is it?

Pretty sure it's not, going for 11 hours doesn't mean you have more dedicated members, it just means you have more members that will play Runescape for 11 hours straight and take it beyond the point of playing a game. Clans can have members who stay dedicated to the clan for years but still don't want to fight for hours on end, obviously you're going to have more dedication than a mass recruited clan, anyone could.

I can't play runescape at all. I can get on, maybe go to Sara for a few hours but then I'm done. RuneScape sucks... end of story. But I have enough dedication to my clan to be able to log on and fight for them for 11 hours straight. Theres a difference between playing RuneScape for 11 hours and warring for your clan for 11 hours. If I wasn't dedicated, but still wanted to play RS I would have left and skilled or something.

That seems to show dedication right there by itself. 75% of Exodus is normally in bed by 11, maybe 12... What you said right there shows that people cared enough about their clan to stay up until the early hours of the morning, and for our GMTers, midday, to ensure our victory.

Lol ok call it dedication, but that's not the sort of dedication you should be proud of or encourage lol.

Edited by Quickdraw9

Pretty sure it does.

Lol ok call it dedication, but that's not the sort of dedication you should be proud of or encourage lol.

And proper dedication would to be to encourage them to stop returning and lose the fight? Makes.... no sense at all.

I would like to hear what your definition of what dedication is then tell me how what we did was not dedication.

Thank you.

Pretty sure it does.

Don't criticize something you have never partaken in, just because some people have the will to return for there freinds after all the hard work for the win doesn't give you the right to wail on them? What you think your mighty because you don't sit around and play this game for 11 hours for a *weekend* fight. Guess what we play the same game, some people hardly play on the weekdays but that one time when they play a little to much for there clan people like you come. Well if you don't like these fights don't read about them no one is asking you. Do not try to condone yourself of a higher purpose or to preach about how your better then most rs players because you don't fight for this long.

Good day, lilme97

Edited by lil_me97

Yeah what the guy above said... it kinda only proves you have more time/money then other clans, not because your more organized or skilled warrers.

...right. Organization is skill, not dedication. You don't have to be skilled to return for hours on end; likewise, you don't have to be dedicated to bind well and have skill in warring. There's a difference.

Pretty sure it does.

Dedicated =/= staying in clan for a long time. You could have the most dedicated person be one month old and have a 3 year old member that just come to PKs twice a month.

Define what dedicated is to you, because it seems that we have different beliefs about ti.

Pretty sure it does.

So staying up for 11 hours to fight for you clan isn't dedicated?

Pretty sure it does.

So staying up for 11 hours to fight for you clan isn't dedicated?

What I meant was that going for 11 hours doesn't mean your members are more dedicated than clans who don't participate in such long fights, dedication isn't a measure of how long you'll stay at a fight because it's not hard if you have the rune sets, it's your service to the clan over a period of time you're with them. Yes you're going to be more dedicated than a CWA massed clan, but amongst real clans the length you stay at the fight doesn't make you more dedicated than the others.

Pretty sure it does.

Don't criticize something you have never partaken in, just because some people have the will to return for there freinds after all the hard work for the win doesn't give you the right to wail on them? What you think your mighty because you don't sit around and play this game for 11 hours for a *weekend* fight. Guess what we play the same game, some people hardly play on the weekdays but that one time when they play a little to much for there clan people like you come. Well if you don't like these fights don't read about them no one is asking you. Do not try to condone yourself of a higher purpose or to preach about how your better then most rs players because you don't fight for this long.

Good day, lilme97

I didn't come on the topic laughing at you and looking down on you, I challenged what Invoker said about dedication and a debate started, one of which I didn't expect. I'm not going to hide my opinion when I disagree with what someone else has said when it's related to the discussion at hand.

Edited by Quickdraw9