Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

Canoe Guide! [complete!]

Guest Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat.

That's an awesome guide! Must have taken a long time to write, I have several friends who loved it :( :D

Dani,

The pictures are OVERWHELMING. I thought maybe once the guide was done, they'd be cropped and a few taken out.

You really don't need the pictures of you rowing and everything. I mean, you can hardly see text...

it would be a lot neater without all those pics. Read my entire guide. Look at how it flows and all the sentences are directed at the reader and what not. other than that, good guide

:D

EDIT: looking back now, I see that they're both great guides. If we merged and used mine as original, I wouldn't add much from your guide and vise-versa.

I think we'll just need a straight up majority vote. What do you think?

Edited by Salek

I like the number of picture's in Dani's guide... You could say they arent necessary, and they arent a necesity, but they definitly help the guide look much nicer :D

I think it makes it look kind of messy and unorganized... just my opinion

If Sal thinks there are too many pictures, he can take some out or edit them during the conversion to HTML . One of my pictures for the Rat Catcher quest was too large so he cropped it a bit. Come to think of it, most of the images were cropped in that guide because it was so long. :P

Bottom line is that more is always better than less. ;)

Bottom line is that more is always better than less. ;)

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there but I don't really care if my guide gets chosen anymore so forget it. GO DANI'S GUIDE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :P

Dani, for your guide, it looks as if you made the guide around the pictures instead of writing the guide and putting pictures in to help. I mean, there are maybe 4 words inbetween pictures and some parts and all they say is, "this is what a waka looks like," or something of the sort. Just tryin to help you out here man.

Edited by Salek

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.