Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gee

Most Memorable Quest?

What was the most memorable quest to you? Why was it memoranle? :wub:

The most memorable quest o' mine is definitely monkey madness, because it was really tricky, but still fun being a monkey :wub:.

~Gee

eh i remember tree gnome village the most personally because its the first quest i died on. i tried to melee the level 112 warlord at level 33 combat.

lost city. i died once and got a friend to help me with it then i trained my stats (about 10 level's) and got my first d weapon oh that day was great

Underground Pass. It got bugged while I was doing it, I had to go through the whole Quest twice, took over 8 hours :wub:

Underground Pass. It got bugged while I was doing it, I had to go through the whole Quest twice, took over 8 hours :wub:

omg in 05 i tried to do that with 25 agility. lets just say it was not fun.

Ernest the Chicken, did it years ago when I first made my account. I never heard of quest guides and spent weeks trying to figure out the levers and how to get past the doors and stuff.

Dragon Slayer, the only quest I really remember doing :wub: i'd waited 'till I was about 55 combat. The dragon seemed so easy then :wub:

As780

kinda a tie between favorite and least favorite

monkey madness - loved it, challenging but still very fun.

underground pass - had low agility so I fell so many times and had to take food from the dwarf (which lowered agility more), took forever to complete.

Ratcatchers.

Not a good memory though. :wub:

Catching those little buggers with a kitten were not the best 3 hours of my life. :wub:

The Chosen Commander. I know it just came out, but it's the most awesome quest I've done so far. (Yeah, I really have 233 QP.)

Dream Mentor.

Probably one of the Only Quests I have completed which required me to re-think my strategy when fighting the Bosses. (mainly the first one -The Inadequacy?- Oddly enough Mithril Armour + Fremennik Shield gives a better defence bonus when compared to Varrock Armour 2 + White Platelegs.)

Also the Challenges were quite enjoyable and a different twist to most Quest Challenges.

it would be dragon slayer it took me a few days of running around to dobut when i completed it i was happy but thats a while back now

Shadow of the Storm...

Loved the quest, good story, good humour and very very fun!

I should, most likely, preface this by saying I have a quest cape, and my character is currently wearing it. :lol:

There's no one quest that I can point to as the most memorable, but there are several which immediately pop to the top of the list.

In no particular order:

1) Sheep Herder. Oh my god that was annoying... but also hilarious, because those ##$&*!! sheep act so much like real ones. editing to add: Whole way through, I kept muttering "I need a Border Collie, dammit!!!" and wishing the developers had written in getting the dog from the farmhouse at Draynor to assist.

2) Fairy Tale II, because I got partway through and realized I needed higher farming... worked and worked and worked to get my farming up, it took weeks - and THEN I checked the HERBLORE requirements! :wub: Took me over a month to get it to the required level in THAT. And then, after completion, I found out that I could have been using the fairy rings all along. :ice:

3) Mournings End I. Frog Bazooka! :ice:

4) Mournings End II. AAAAAAAAGH the Light Maze!!! But such a feeling of accomplishment at completion.

5) Defender of Varrock. Very cool animation sequences of the castle battle & the bad guy underground.

6) Monkey Madness. Just plain fun running around as a monkey, even if it was tricky.

7) Ghosts Ahoy. Running 'round in a bedsheet. :wub:

8) Rocking Out and Great Brain Robbery, because diving is Just Plain Cool.

9) While Guthix Sleeps.. because it actually made me cry; not boo-hoo, but I choked up. Felt a bit silly, then, but still...

10) Chosen Commander; partially because, of course, I just did it, but also for playing as a different character - and because I did it with NO help from any other player or quest guide.

Edited by sionnach dhu

Mine would be haunted mine - I used protect from range prayer the first time through against the ghost (which seemed to make the attacks more powerful :wub: ) and I ended up teleing away with 2 hitpoints...definitely memorable.

The Chosen Commander because it was the last quest I did :wub:

Mine would be haunted mine - I used protect from range prayer the first time through against the ghost (which seemed to make the attacks more powerful :wub: ) and I ended up teleing away with 2 hitpoints...definitely memorable.

Yeah, Haunted Mine is at the top of my "Most Annoying at the End" quest list.

The Underground Pass was defenatly the most annoying for me as I attempted it with low agility. Regicide was another annoying one, I done it with agility potions which made it so much harder and I kept forgetting equipment. The quest I most enjoyed would have to be swan song, it has a great story to it.

-Donator

Most Memorable for me is and will always be Recipe For Disaster.

Best quest ever.

Quest cape owner here.

I used guides very often untill i could wear the cape first time.

Since then, even when stuck i do figure out before a guide is released :wub:

Some quests memories that were bad :

* Dragon slayer : having noobs at 48 combat making fun of me cause i did not compleet it at 53 combat... I was scared of it true, but if such a swearing noob can do it i can too... and i could do it easy indeed :ice:

* A *Small* Favor : do this one without guide and before GE...

*Twai Too Bwana Trio (must be spelled wrong lol) : after quest done tried out my new rune spear on those villagers there... they hurt and poison bad lol. I ended up end in draynor bank before able banking. Luckily the guy that looted me, took my d'hides and some other crap first so i could pick up the thousands steel arrows i was wearing.

*Rat catchers : this one was so frustrating

* Summer's End : frustration killing the beast... i ended in fally so many times, guides couldn't help. I did it on another account just going to fally once lol.

Good memories :

* All new quests (meaning since i got cape first) : beating without guide feels good :wub: (wish i did all quests without guide)

* special mention to WGS : got 99 strenght there while killing black knights for armor.

Edited by Nasty Jenny

Cooks assistant. It's the first one I did.

I was just gonna say that

Also, doing lost city at like level 30

Mourning's End is my favorite quest in the game, simply due to the iconicity and enjoyment level of it. WGS was also a great quest, Jagex did an awesome job on it.