Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
azndragonblu

Cr V Gk

So yesterday while we were pking we tried getting run ins for this week and we had not much luck except a 1 hour fight so we needed another. We've been trying to fight Gk and yesterday they accepted a fight with us. We knew they were good and they knew what they were doing even though they were a fairly new clan, so we couldn't hope for the best, especially for a one day prep. The war was no where near our time zone since 1/4 of our clan was still in school, but we had on choice and accepted. Apparently Gk had a time mix up so the war started at 6:15 East instead of 5:45 east so sorry about that if there was miscommunication on our part.

The war started with Cr having about 3 more people than them in the start [we had 4 logged out, ONLY 4]. So they charged and koed C3 off the bat while their level 116 [Aero?] tanked us around quite a bit. The war went fairly even, in the beginning them havinb an advantage, than us. I'd personally say once we called our snipers back at the 15 minute point left we started getting a lot of ko's. I personally tanked 3 people while I tanked at the end. The war ended around 4:35 and we took ending options with Cr having 84 and Gk having 72.

Not a very exciting war, but it was close and intense the whole fight. Thank you for Eh [Or just Hellos? Acing, unfortunately he died to Cr and Tmc]. I believe every Cr member enjoyed it none the less.

Cr Start: 72

Gk Start: 66

Cr End: 84 [90 with the returners]

Gk End: 72

Thanks for the fight Gk, I really hope we can get more in the future.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7873/090319163653.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=crvgk01.jpg

4 kills - 3 Deaths

Thanks Gk. happy.gif.

Interesting fight to say the least...I've been reading the replies on RSC as they come in and I'm not really sure what to think about it. I have to give props to both clans though.

Gf Crimson Raiders. You're starting was more like 84 or 87 opts... Was ticked off when you guys decided to hide your starting options from us... Was fun though, we held the fight for the first 40-45 minutes and you guys had the last 25-35 minutes.

1 kill 3 assists and 4 deaths.

Edited by Tallperson

We had control for much of the fight. 0k-6d 2nd highest deaths in GK I think.

WE ended with 30ish in vent to your 32.

Didn't understand the have people log in after the fight starts. Just shows your after abit of e-rep really.

Had fun though, 3 deaths 13 kills.

Edited by Stevie

Like I said on RSC, I'm sure than everyone watching knew that you were outperformed but just because you outperform a clan doesnt mean you win in a time cap PKRI. It's my opinion that the only reason you won was due to your numbers. However you still won and I congratz you.

Gk did an amazing job and dominated the first part of the fight, as i was leaving I saw CR regaining opts and equalling the fight out. Great jobs both clans, you both performed well.

Gj CR close ending opts. Gf GK gave a gf. Personally I think it was a great war. More screenies would be nice.

Good fight CR, we dominated the first 45 minutes or so of the fight, I left after so I can't really tell what happened. However your options were at 63 or 66 and you then had 4 or 5 people log in at the same time a few seconds after we rushed you. Great job GK, from what I was apart of we pretty much dominated.