Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
No Clue

Stray Dogs

Question

11 answers to this question

What the hell is the point of em? All they do is annoy you.

Nobody knows. Personally I find them disturbing because there's no way to help them other than to feed them, and I dislike the fact that there's an option to be cruel to them.

You need to give a dog a bone during the Varrock easy achievement diary.

I think that's the only reason they're there. But who'd miss a chance to diss a dog? :wub:

What's the point in having a floor in RS - they could simply have black pixels.... It just adds to the scenery.

~Magical

Well they still had stray dogs long before the Achievement Diary.

Just like Magical said: "It adds to the scenery."

Varrock is suppose to be like some major city themed... something like that.

I never really knew their purpose either.

Like others have said - it doesn't really have any significance apart from the Easy Varrock Diary, but it's nice to make the City seem more.. realistic. :wub:

Like others have said - it doesn't really have any significance apart from the Easy Varrock Diary, but it's nice to make the City seem more.. realistic. :wub:

yeh well in real life do u see anybody that goes up to a stray dog and pokes its tongue out at teh dog and scares it away?

yeh well in real life do u see anybody that goes up to a stray dog and pokes its tongue out at teh dog and scares it away?

They wouldn't poke the tongue out. They would most likely, just tell it off.

And who cares? It's just the way JaGex made them. They can't kill you, so don't complain.

Anyway, it's just there to add to the scenery, makes the city more lively, a couple times when I'm mining rune ecc, and I'm bored I just click on the dog.

Edited by Fake

You need to give a dog a bone during the Varrock easy achievement diary.

Yep, that the first reason, second, dont knwo if still useful, if that it gets you randoms if you dont shoot it away, he kept fallowing me when i was mining essence and i got a random because i never shoo him away.

EDIT: It might be a councidents, but it happened to me twice.

Edited by little boy 1100