Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Morte

The "bathroom" Bill

Nothing against gays, but no. They should not be.

Should not be allowed into your bathroom? So lesbians should use men's rooms? O___O

i think he meant that gays should have to use mens bathrooms and lesbians should have to use women's bathrooms and transgender should use the bathroom of their current gender.

This reminds me of segregation.

And they should use the same bathrooms as there gender.

Edited by The Angel Bunny

Unless gays have strange body parts that require a certain way to use the restroom, they should not have their own restrooms. For the love of God gays, it's the restroom, not a gay bar.

For the love of God gays, it's the restroom, not a gay bar.

o____O

I don't know about where you live, but where I live I have never seen anyone be sexually harassed or even approached sexually in a men's room. :wub:

I think as far as homosexuals, they should just use which one they really are. That's like saying a gay boy can use the girls locker room. Which would make alot of women uncomfortable, as with bathrooms. With transgenders, I guess they should just decide for theirself. :wub:

so if i go to a place like this i cand say ima girl and go in their restroom :wub: well besides that i thinks its wrong for that reasin.....

For the love of God gays, it's the restroom, not a gay bar.

o____O

I don't know about where you live, but where I live I have never seen anyone be sexually harassed or even approached sexually in a men's room. :wub:

I guess you missed the two months last year that people were talking about the congressman at the mens' room in the train station.

I am having memory problems atm so forgive me for forgetting his name.

I guess you missed the two months last year that people were talking about the congressman at the mens' room in the train station.

I am having memory problems atm so forgive me for forgetting his name.

No, I do remember that. It was Sen. Larry Craig -- and it was at an airport.

The issue with using that example is it's not very common because *normal* gay guys don't do that sort of thing. It's just the ones that are Republican Senators who would never be elected anything ever again if they came out of the closet. That SPECIFIC bathroom was SPECIFICALLY known for being used for sex. And besides, if gay guys had to use women's bathrooms, that would just mean that men's and women's rooms would both be subject to abuse with gay and straight sex.

I can just see the guys claiming to be transgender so they can have a little peek at who might be in there. Or vice versa, you never know.

I can just see the guys claiming to be transgender so they can have a little peek at who might be in there. Or vice versa, you never know.

They would also have to wear women's clothing. In which case they probably wouldn't be welcome in the men's room anyway.

Unless gays have strange body parts that require a certain way to use the restroom, they should not have their own restrooms. For the love of God gays, it's the restroom, not a gay bar.

I know some people like to think just because someone is gay or a lesbian, they want to deck everyone of the same sex, well, I'd just like to tell you that just because they're homosexual, it does not mean they're desperate or going to be oogling every man/woman that walks in; so, how is it like a gay bar? I am attracted to women, yet I've never walked into a bathroom and been turned on by what I've seen and with the locker room, if I have been turned on, I've been embarrassed about it and never gone further. There is a difference between being sexually stimulated and jumping someone; Just because someone is homosexual, it doesn't mean they're uncivilized too. :wub:

What does homosexuality have to do with this? Transsexuals should use the restroom of the gender they wish to be, but homosexual people can use the restrooms of the gender they were born with. Restrooms exist to excrete wastes, not copulate.

Yes, there may be overlap, but transsexual=/=homosexual/bisexual.

If a gay man needs to use the washroom he can use the mens.

If you have a penis..your going in the mens, sorry.

If you have a vagina...go to the womans.

Not a huge deal..just do it..dont cause problems.

If you're a trans female, why would you use a bathroom with urinals? Just use the one your parts call for.