Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Securis

Sentimental Values

Guest Emanick

My addy battleaxe that I used for more than a year, and a few quest items like my King's Message from Regicide and my Armadyl Communique from While Guthix Sleeps.

I also have every type of seed in the game, and won't get rid of any of them, but I'm not sure that counts. :wub:

When I got my first full rune armor, I was glad. It was a pretty decent feeling, since I was F2P and people in rune impressed me.

I've had the same Black Mask since about level 20 Slayer when I bought it using up almost all of my cash. Of course now it's a Slayer Helm, and has made me about 3/4 of my current net worth. :wub:

My whip, I got that after saving up for it for months and it made me so happy .I killed quite a few strong peoples with that. Also i think I still have my crossbow I used for my first aviansies run, which netted me a good 500k to help pay for my whip. :wub: The sad thing is that I am f2p now. :wub:

Friend who doesnt play anymore gave me a warrior ring, which I have had for at least 3 years now. Other than that, my d chain, which was my first big ticket item I ever bought, back when it was 16.7. I haven't worn it in a while now, but I still haven't sold, even through all the massive price drops. Same with my santa and green mask. I jsut wish I could say the same about my 3a mage...

All very interesting items! Also my klank's gauntlets (sorry for spelling) from Underground Pass. That was the most fun I've ever had in a quest. I hated the quest so badly because I did it at 43 agil and it was so hard. I had to do a bit, run back and grab food, come back, do some more ext. I refuse to give it up because it's an item that reminds me of it. I still remember my path for the trap door floor. It was all to the right side.

My favorite item I have is my guthix coif. I will probably always have one of those in my bank even If I get a better range helm.

i don't have anything that i hold onto but i got a friend who has had the same glory for like 4 years he wont pk in it or bank other glories that would stack on it, its weird i think

My Dragon Sq Shield, when I was saving up for one I managed to get a shield half drop from the green dragons in the wildy. I've never managed to get that again drop since.

I go sentimental when ever I use a maple longbow to be honest, I spent hours training in non mems on my first accounts to level range up....

Wow, 19 replies in a day. I didn't think my first real topic would have been this popular. You all have cooler things than me.

chaos: How'd you kill a rwt in normal rs? PvP?

bounty hunter has some at off-peak hours, i think.

my amulet of accuracy and blurite sword never leaves me.

Wow, 19 replies in a day. I didn't think my first real topic would have been this popular. You all have cooler things than me.

chaos: How'd you kill a rwt in normal rs? PvP?

bounty hunter has some at off-peak hours, i think.

my amulet of accuracy and blurite sword never leaves me.

I used to have a blurite sword. I thought it was uber rare and awesome :wub: Then I met the wise old man, and he took it out :wub: I was such an idiot.

My newcomer map, and a few cakes i've gotten from a dear friend, and still haven't eaten :wub:

~I

Just alched my map :wub:

~I

My black cavalier and my rune Varrock heraldic shield. :wub:

I'd say the Headless arrow I got given by a friend a Year and a half ago at his 99 Fletch Party that he got 99 with. I used to have my Tinderbox that I got 99 Firemaking with, but I died using it in a Quest :wub:

I still have the first whip that I bought a few years ago, when they still cost 5.5m. I don't see myself selling that anytime soon.

i dont but i remember an old mith 2h i gave to a good friend of mine,she has quit for about a year or so i remember when she pked a rune scim she wanted to give the mith 2h back to me i really hope she didnt sell it.but instead of the mith 2h id rather have her msn to talk to her tbh last time she asked if i had msn i didnt but now i do for like a month or 2.

I have a Pirate Hat I got from a treasure trail, I attached an eye-patch to it. I wub it so much. :wub: