Dragon Claws - Dragon Dagger P++

Weapons  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which weapon is better?

• Dragon Claws
    • Dragon Dagger P++
    • They're the same.

Question

The x's means which one is better, when there is a x under both items, that means they're equal.

Compared:

________________Dragon Claws_____________Dragon Dagger P++

Speed________________x_________________________x ( They are the same in speed)

Special:

Damage______________x (Dragon claws' spec deal more dmg)

Amount_________________________________________x (Dds can do more specs)

Poison__________________________________________x

Price___________________________________________x

Bonus:

Offensive:

Stab_________________x

Slash________________x

Crush________________x_________________________x

Magic__________________________________________x

Ranged_______________x_________________________x

Defensive:

Stab_________________x

Slash________________x

Crush________________x

Magic___________________________________________x

Ranged__________________________________________x

Summoning___________x__________________________x

Other:

Strength______________x

Prayer _______________x__________________________x

What's your opinion?

Edited by Fes

20 answers to this question

I really don't get this graph, in turns of the weapons, both are used for the spec, and in those terms the dragon claws has the better spec for killing :wub:

I really don't get this graph, in turns of the weapons, both are used for the spec, and in those terms the dragon claws has the better spec for killing :wub:

agreed, the dagger is used for poison and spec. But sence poison does little damage and is slow, it's mosty just a help in pvp/vs monsters

D claws are mostly are spec. But the d claws spec is good for a pvp KO. spec does more damage in 1 hit then dagger and has 4 hits when the dagger has 2 so d claws pwn but cost ALOT

Edited by 7irish Lad07

D claws are good for PvP KO's and only PvP KO's. Anything else, and they fail. Dragon dagger spec can be used for everything. Training, boss fights, quests, you name it, it does it. When I'm training slayer I'll always start the kill with the dragon dagger, then once it hits I switch to my scimitar for the rest of the kill. That way I have the poison working with me.

I don't do PvP hardly at all, so the dagger is much better for me.

another upside to the dd is if you get pjed by some d bower and die you can just buy another for 30k and not have to spend 23m for another pair of d claws.

I would take 2 DDS specials to do the damage of 1 Dragon Claw Special. Is this even debateable? The only advantage to using a DDS is the posion.

I honestly think that D claws are overrated!

Matt

You are right. AGS>D Claws

Edited by Easy as pie

The only advantage to using a DDS is the posion.

That can be a big advantage. It provides the element of surprise when your enemy will be hurt by the poison, and can also be quite helpful when fighting strong monsters like Steel dragons. I always bring my drag daggar++ when fighting these beasts.

The only advantage to using a DDS is the posion.

That can be a big advantage. It provides the element of surprise when your enemy will be hurt by the poison, and can also be quite helpful when fighting strong monsters like Steel dragons. I always bring my drag daggar++ when fighting these beasts.

i do have to agree with that the poison if they dont have anti poison can kill them once they telle or what not, but d claws are more used for unsupected kos.

Even if the DDP is better, D claws>DDP just because they are ownage because they are so rare and expensive haha. Anyone who owns a pair is basically leet

I made this thread before when they jsut came out. Very simple, if you like Sara sword you will like dragon claws, if you like whip you will like dragon dager. Why? Becuase sara sword has better spec but 2 handed and dragon claws have better spec but two handed. depends what you like - ATTACK ALL TEH WAY, or neutral but still strong.

EDIT: I never tried claws so cant say anything, but I choose whip over sara sword because there a lot of good shields that worth more to me than spec which could mostly be protected with protect from mage (always use it i u see a guy with a sara sword when pking). But fro soem reason i think i would choose Dragon Claws over dd, we'll see when i try it.

EDIT2: We probebly dont understand the graph because it was copy and pased it from some real graph.

Edited by little boy 1100

I will have to go with dragon claws. Ive watched d claws rip people really bad.

I would take 2 DDS specials to do the damage of 1 Dragon Claw Special. Is this even debateable? The only advantage to using a DDS is the posion.

I honestly think that D claws are overrated!

Matt

You are right. AGS>D Claws

Depending on what you hit, two of them can do more, and in a full bar, you can use the DD spec 4 times, while you can use the D claws spec 2 times.

D claws are only good for Knockouts in Pvp.

Maybe if you told us what you're planning on using them for and how much money you have we could give you better advice.

ddp++. because you can spec more than twice. if the dclaws hit low twice (which is quite unlikely) you're toast. and dd can be poisoned. that's not bad, too. lastly, the dagger is HELL LOT cheaper. which means with one dclaws, you could prolly buy 1000 ddp++s.

budget wise, ddp++ is better, but looking at the killrates for both, dclaws is better, but only due to the spec.

if you have good stats, pray properly and pot, ddp++ could be as dangerous as dclaws.

so my vote goes to ddp++.

Dude, do something besides PvP, and you'll see how valuable ddp++ is and how worthless claws are. Besides, dragon claws only do good damage if the first hit is high. If not, it's a wasted spec.